How to obtain, apply and verify NJ4X activation key (for a Personal license owners)

NJ4X

Sep 3, 2014, 4:07:01 AM9/3/14
to nj...@googlegroups.com
NJ4X hardware identifier (BOXID) can be obtained from the Terminal Server dashboard https://i.imgur.com/oylJZxb.png

Here is "Getting NJ4X activation key" step-by-step guide:

2) Sign-in with your social account:

3) Enter your BOXID in a web form (https://i.imgur.com/JJXRWZl.png) and press "Request Activation Key" button.

4) Wait for a minute: https://i.imgur.com/k23pjPU.png

5) Your activation key is ready: https://i.imgur.com/gSWlhnR.png

Next is how to configure activation key in the application:

.Net (C#)

Add App.config to your project and add nj4x_activation_key to appSettings section:

<configuration>
  <appSettings>
    <add key="nj4x_activation_key" value="2177723843" />
  </appSettings>
</configuration>

Java

Initialize nj4x_activation_key System property:

public class MyApplication {
    static { System.setProperty("nj4x_activation_key", "2177723843"); }
}

Verification:

Activation key is successfully installed if IsLimitedFunctionality Strategy method (property in .Net) returns false.

Jeroen Gremmen

Nov 23, 2017, 7:43:51 AM11/23/17
to NJ4X Forum
Hi Roman,

I didn't find boxid.exe on your website. Where can I download it?

Regards,
Jeroen

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 10:07:01 AM UTC+2, NJ4X wrote:
NJ4X hardware identifier (BOXID) can be obtained in the following ways:

a) From your application message box: https://yadi.sk/i/jQfWoPeTavUnf
b) From your application warning console message: https://yadi.sk/i/uLk6AhumavVih
c) Using boxid.exe application (can be downloaded at nj4x.com)

3) Enter your BOXID in a web form (https://yadi.sk/i/Roox9VI8avVDk) and press "Request Activation Key" button.

4) Wait for a minute: https://yadi.sk/i/whJlcymqavVQM

5) Your activation key is ready: https://yadi.sk/i/6GCuxOPNavW7d

Next is how to configure activation key in the application:

.Net (C#)

Add App.config to your project and add nj4x_activation_key to appSettings section:

<configuration>
  <appSettings>
    <add key="nj4x_activation_key" value="245424527" />
  </appSettings>
</configuration>

Java

Initialize nj4x_activation_key System property:

public class MyApplication {
    static { System.setProperty("nj4x_activation_key", "245424527"); }
}

Verification

Activation key is successfuly implemented if IsLimitedFunctionality Strategy method (property in .Net) returns false.

Roman Gerasimenko

Nov 23, 2017, 7:46:22 AM11/23/17
to nj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for the question - that instruction has been outdated, so I was able to update it now.

Please check your boxid at Terminal Server dashboard - https://i.imgur.com/oylJZxb.png

чт, 23 лист. 2017 о 14:43 'Jeroen Gremmen' via NJ4X Forum <nj...@googlegroups.com> пише:

Jeroen Gremmen

Nov 23, 2017, 9:58:25 AM11/23/17
to NJ4X Forum
Hi Roman,

i'm running my terminal server on wine in a headless linux server and do not want to install a full X environment just to see the boxid.
Is there any logfile where I could find the boxid or a java class I could run which gives me the boxid?

Regards,
Jeroen

Roman Gerasimenko

Nov 23, 2017, 10:04:51 AM11/23/17
to nj...@googlegroups.com
Okay, please try boxid executable then - https://www.dropbox.com/s/1m9gkkctqdd4sql/boxid.exe?dl=0

P.S.
Terminal Server is used to start mt4 terminals which is GUI application. Are you able to run mt4 terminal on wine in a headless linux environment?

чт, 23 лист. 2017 о 16:58 'Jeroen Gremmen' via NJ4X Forum <nj...@googlegroups.com> пише:

Jeroen Gremmen

Nov 23, 2017, 10:32:11 AM11/23/17
to NJ4X Forum
Thank you for the link.

Yes, I have both the Terminal Server and the terminals running in a headless linux environment.
Basically it's running in a virtual X frame buffer but without the overhead of an X environment.

Here's my start script:

#!/bin/bash

export DISPLAY=:0

if xhost >& /dev/null
then
  echo "Display exists"
else
  echo "Starting xvfb"
  Xvfb :0 -screen 0 1024x768x16 &
fi

cd "/home/ats/.wine/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/nj4x-2.6.6/bin"
wine "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java" -jar nj4x-ts-2.6.6.exe

Works like a charm.

Regards,
Jeroen

Roman Gerasimenko