6333 commits visualized

Daniel Aleksandersen

Jul 30, 2015, 6:02:37 AM7/30/15
to nikola-discuss
Hi all contributors,

Nikola currently has more than 6333 commit (averaging at 5,2 commits per day!) from 121 contributor. That is a lot to wrap one’s mind around! I made is a visualization with gource to see the project activity using all the commits covering the period from the beginning of the project in 2012-03-31 all the way up to 2015-03-29.

https://youtu.be/DRaGA0ic8Io

Expand the description on YouTube to get clickable links to see the first commit from each of the top ten contributors (by commits, as tracked by GitHub).

Please all keep on making Nikola the best static site generator out there! A personal thank you to everyone who have contributed. You’ve all helped me build a website for myself that I’m really happy with. ^___^
--
Daniel Aleksandersen
https://www.aeyoun.com/

Damián Avila

Jul 30, 2015, 10:12:28 AM7/30/15
to nikola-discuss
That's nice!! Thanks for sharing it!

Roberto, I want to see a part of this video in one of your talks instead of tigers trying to eat... jaja

Damián Avila