CFD: splitting alt.fan.furry

diespa...@best.com

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
In alt.fan.furry Peter da Silva <pe...@taronga.com> wrote:
: In article <38011654$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>, <diespa...@best.com> wrote:
:> Because if the people on AFF knew that Sneaky da Silva was planning
:> to cancel all posts to this newsgroup, they might raise a stink.

: It really sounds good when you say I'm planning on cancelling all the posts
: in this group. Great theatrics. Doesn't sound nearly as good as I'm planning
: on moderating it... and I'm not going to be personally involved in the
: moderation process either. But of course that doesn't, you know, sound as
: exciting.

Quit trying to pull the wool over people's eyes, Peter.

Knowing you have NO authority to do what your proposing,
you're trying to bully though your own personal agenda.

1) Created AFF-M.
2) rmgrp AFF.
3) Cancelbot any posts made to AFF after the rmgrp
4) Force a moderator of your chosing on AFF-M.

Could you be just a little more blatent in your power grab.

And quit trying to hide your intentions by diverting your
posts to another newsgroup. The fate of AFF is DEFINITELY on-topic
on AFF!

mcgruff

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
In article <6w9M3.817$b84.1...@ptah.visi.com>, "ScottZf"
<sco...@dwave.net> wrote:

> Peter da Silva <pe...@taronga.com> wrote in message
> > So, like, let's pop over the the politics group so we don't further fuck up
> > alt.fan.furry in the meantime. Just in case, you know. Fair enough?
> >
> > Can we make this the last post in this thread on a.f.f, please?

No, I don't think so. I think it's only fair for the denizens of a.f.f to
know what you're up to. Most of them are unaware of a.f.f.politics or
alt.config.

Oh, and stop cancelling people's legitimate posts. Alt.fan.furry is NOT a
moderated group. Period.

Go and start a new group, if you want a moderated one. That's the correct
way to handle this.

> Uh, no.
> It has already been pointed out that few servers even carry that group.
> And don't give out the crap that they should request their ISP to carry it
> just so they can participate in the discussion.
> Even the fur.com server doesn't carry it.

Supernews (second-largest news service) does NOT carry
alt.fan.furry.politics either.

da Silva, here's a suggestion: Why not create you OWN personal mailing
list? Here's a title for it: The Furry NetGod Mailing List. What do you
think? Then you can just chat with all your furry pallies privately and
everyone would be happy.

Jeffery J. Leader

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
On 11 Oct 1999 01:09:06 GMT, diespa...@best.com wrote:
>In alt.config Peter da Silva <pe...@taronga.com> wrote:
[...]
>: My proposal is a lot less aggressive than what people were discussing before
>: I made it.

The original post in Message-ID: <7tqlh3$k...@bonkers.taronga.com> is
indeed much less aggressive than the posts here would indicate.

As I see it, the heart of the problem seems to be a fairly aggressive
attempt to suppress the old (unmoderated) alt.fan.furry rather than
make a new moderated group, apparently in an attempt to pedantically
follow tale's group-naming principles (plus I assume the usual issues
of migrating people from "their" group to the New World). I
personally don't think it's worth the discord, as a rule, and think
leaving the unmoderated one be is best, particularly in alt.*...but
there may issues specific to this case. Making an alt.* group
moderated is certainly not without precedent...and it isn't clear to
me if the dissenters have legitimate interests in the group or are
just being difficult...

Fair or not, after the dolphincancels, these types of charges tend to
stick to Peter...

> Quit trying to hide your little coup attempt by diverting posts to
> a newsgroup no one carries.

I'm not entirely sure if it's appropriate here, which to my mind means
that it is...especially if controversial cancels are to be issued.

diespa...@best.com

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
In alt.config Peter da Silva <pe...@taronga.com> wrote:
: In article <380126d4$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>, <diespa...@best.com> wrote:
:> 1) Created AFF-M.
:> 2) rmgrp AFF.

: YM "rename a.f.f to a.f.f.misc".

Semantics. The name's different, the intent's the same.
AFF will be destroyed as a usable group where anyone can post, free
of your censorial methods.

:> 3) Cancelbot any posts made to AFF after the rmgrp

: Only messages with forged approval, as is normal for moderated groups.

The Real Politik of what Sneaky is saying here is "Only posts
that I approve of", because those are the only posts that
will carry the AFF-M "Seal of Approval". Don't toe the party
line? Sorry -- your post is cancelled. Don't like it?
Tough shit.

Ain't that right, Peter? No WONDER you don't want people on AFF
reading what you plan to do to their group.

: If it was a "power grab" I'd be a lot more subtle. When all is said and
: done I want to be completely out of the process, with someone else running
: the bot and other people doing the moderating.

"Toe the party line or be cancelled"

That's ALL this amounts to.

Naked-power-grab.

: My proposal is a lot less aggressive than what people were discussing before
: I made it.

You're making a shit sandwhich that you expect everyone else
to eat, and think your sandwhich is better because you suggested
whole wheat instead of white bread.

Quit trying to hide your little coup attempt by diverting posts to

a newsgroup no one carries. You're not fooling anyone with this
attempt at underhanded sneakiness.

Message has been deleted

Rebecca Ore

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Russ Allbery wrote:

> It's not clear to me how many of the dissenters are just alt.config
> hangers-on or people holding personal grudges.

People who support him are urging him to leave the old group alone and
create a new moderated group. I've been checking on alt.fan.furry most
of the night. It took several hours for Peter to give up trying to post
the arguments to a poorly propagated vanity group that most of the
alt.fan.furry regulars couldn't get.

His claiming that posts about his proposal to alt.fan.furry were a flood
tended to heighten tensions, especially when he reported Sergi to
DataBasix and their upstream as a flooder when Sergi had only posted
three times to the group.

Peter da Silva

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
In article <3801DC36...@op.net>, Rebecca Ore <rebec...@op.net> wrote:
>His claiming that posts about his proposal to alt.fan.furry were a flood
>tended to heighten tensions,

I did not at any time make that claim. Has Gary shown you the message I
forwarded to Databasix? It wasn't about the proposal... in fact the proposal
hadn't been posted at that time I sent out my reports.

My proposal was posted in response to a flood already in progress, that had
spawned a discussion among a group of regulars about the possibility of setting
up a cancelbot.

--
This is The Reverend Peter da Silva's Boring Sig File - there are no references
to Wolves, Kibo, Discordianism, or The Church of the Subgenius in this document

Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, Entropy Gradient Reversals.

Peter da Silva

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
In article <7tstt7$gpa$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>,
Gary L. Burnore <dont...@not.to.me.anyway> wrote:
>Did she or anyone say your netcopping was related in any way to your attempt to
>kill aff?

"His claiming that posts about his proposal to alt.fan.furry were a flood

tended to heighten tensions" -- Rebecca Ore, <3801DC36...@op.net>

">That's not true. The only people I sent out abuse reports about were people
>involved in unrelated discussions crossposted into alt.fan.furry.

Because they were disagreeing with you."

-- Gary Burnore, <7tsu0i$gpa$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>

Sergi

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then pe...@taronga.com (Peter da
Silva) totally goes like:

>In article <3801DC36...@op.net>, Rebecca Ore <rebec...@op.net> wrote:

>>His claiming that posts about his proposal to alt.fan.furry were a flood

>>tended to heighten tensions,
>
>I did not at any time make that claim. Has Gary shown you the message I
>forwarded to Databasix? It wasn't about the proposal... in fact the proposal
>hadn't been posted at that time I sent out my reports.

You put "Please ask your customer to stop newsgroup flooding" in the subject
line, and forwarded him a post of mine where I said "Bring me back a bottle of
Stolli." It was one of THREE FUCKING POSTS I had made to AFF.

>My proposal was posted in response to a flood already in progress, that had
>spawned a discussion among a group of regulars about the possibility of setting
>up a cancelbot.

There was no flood, you asshole. Like I told you before, I was only dimly aware
that the mousefucker group even existed until you took it upon yourself to
netcop me.
--
Sergi, KotAGoR XXX

"I do not deny that I am a moron. Do you still have the okra
up your ass?" -Manny of the Jiffy Club, 7/21/99

alt.romath: Proud Sponsor of the Miss American Achievement Awards 2000

FREE JOSHUA KRAMER! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

Peter da Silva

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
In article <7tt8il$3q9$3...@nntpd.databasix.com>,

Sergi <se...@databasix.com> wrote:
>Like I told you before, I was only dimly aware
>that the mousefucker group even existed until you took it upon yourself to
>netcop me.

Thank you for verifying that, as I said, my response to the flood was unrelated
to any attempt to "silence critics", and I again apologise for inadvertently
fingering an innocent bystander.

Sergi

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then pe...@taronga.com (Peter da
Silva) totally goes like:

>In article <7tt8il$3q9$3...@nntpd.databasix.com>,

>Sergi <se...@databasix.com> wrote:
>>Like I told you before, I was only dimly aware
>>that the mousefucker group even existed until you took it upon yourself to
>>netcop me.
>
>Thank you for verifying that, as I said, my response to the flood was unrelated
>to any attempt to "silence critics", and I again apologise for inadvertently
>fingering an innocent bystander.

Don't apologize. Just pay attention to what you're doing next time before you
start shotgunning bogus complaints all over the place. And you might want to
consider actually reading the AUP of the provider you're whining to before
hitting send as well.

Flaagg

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
In article <7ttabs$i...@bonkers.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
<pe...@taronga.com> says...

>In article <7tt8il$3q9$3...@nntpd.databasix.com>,
>Sergi <se...@databasix.com> wrote:
>>Like I told you before, I was only dimly aware
>>that the mousefucker group even existed until you took it upon yourself to
>>netcop me.
>
>Thank you for verifying that, as I said, my response to the flood was unrelated
>to any attempt to "silence critics", and I again apologise for inadvertently
>fingering an innocent bystander.

When evil floods defenseless dolphins or cute little fuzzy things,
Peter DaSilva will be there.

--
Aaron M. Henne -mhm 9x2-
"I have no idea what 'neener neener' means, so your insult

http://www.flonk.org/mhm9x2
and
http://www.navicom.net/~flaagg

Tim Thorne

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>pe...@taronga.com (Peter da Silva) wrote:
>
>>Thank you for verifying that, as I said, my response to the flood was unrelated
>>to any attempt to "silence critics", and I again apologise for inadvertently
>>fingering an innocent bystander.
>
>Still doesn't make it right to try to get accounts cancelled because you don't
>like the posts.

It's never stopped you before.

--
--------========>>>>>>>Special Forces<<<<<<<========--------
The Dungeon now resides at http://www.madasafish.com/skippy

"Dog eat dog, every day, on our fellow men we prey" Offspring

Flaagg

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Newsgroups: comp.security.pgp.test,misc.test,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:52:01 -0500
Subject: cmsg cancel <MPG.126cf7f2b...@news.navicom.net>
From: Nopel <nopel...@not.like.spam>

<MPG.126cf7f2b...@news.navicom.net> canceled as ECP/EMP.

Kai Henningsen

Oct 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/17/99
se...@databasix.com (Sergi) wrote on 11.10.99 in <7ttbmn$3q9$5...@nntpd.databasix.com>:

> I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then pe...@taronga.com (Peter da
> Silva) totally goes like:
>

> >In article <7tt8il$3q9$3...@nntpd.databasix.com>,
> >Sergi <se...@databasix.com> wrote:
> >>Like I told you before, I was only dimly aware
> >>that the mousefucker group even existed until you took it upon yourself to
> >>netcop me.
> >
> >Thank you for verifying that, as I said, my response to the flood was
> >unrelated to any attempt to "silence critics", and I again apologise for
> >inadvertently fingering an innocent bystander.
>

> Don't apologize. Just pay attention to what you're doing next time before
> you start shotgunning bogus complaints all over the place. And you might
> want to consider actually reading the AUP of the provider you're whining to
> before hitting send as well.

Or you might not. I certainly can't see why one would want to do that.
(Apart from the fact that most provider's AUPs aren't easy to even find
anyway.)

If, as I suspect you're trying to suggest, there's something bad in that
AUP that causes unfortunate repercussions for you, too bad, but it was
_you_ who agreed to that AUP, not anybody else. Maybe you shouldn't have,
but it's certainly not anybody else's responsibility.

Kai
--
http://www.westfalen.de/private/khms/
"... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:

Subject: cmsg cancel <7R0pI...@khms.westfalen.de>
From: gbur...@databasix.com (Gary L. Burnore)
Sender: kaih=7R0pI...@khms.westfalen.de (Kai Henningsen)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:21:12 GMT

for i in databasix.com ntrnet.net primenet.com ; do ; gburnore@$i ; done

rune....@worldnet.att.mil

Oct 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/17/99
Peter da Silva wrote:

> In article <3808D8...@worldnet.att.mil>,
> <rune....@worldnet.att.mil> wrote:
> >It looked and probably was sneaky. Let it stand as a warning to anyone
> >inclined to try it in the future. Just don't try to excuse it.
>
> The Platypus had it right.
>
> It used to be the norm that new group discussion was held in news.groups or
> alt.config, respectively. Which is why I posted to alt.config, and to
> a.f.f.p so that people could follow the discussion without spamming a.f.f
> or dealing with the noise in alt.config.

Nice try.

Note the word "new" above. The talk was not about a new, original group
being created, it was about doing something with an EXISTING group.

Yes, you certainly do have to (or should anyway) talk about a brand new
newsgroup in those groups. At that time there is NO EXISTING group by
that name to talk IN.

This is not 1990. You are not CREATING alt.fan.furry for the first time.
You were talking about changing (maybe deleting) it. That is something
for the group users to know about and discuss.

When is it going to sink in that this is what pissed people off?

I think you know damn full well why we got bent out of shape but think
you can B.S. us into shutting up. All you are doing is adding to the
pile of evidence that proves deceit.

> I also "hid" the discussion by posting the announcement to all the a.f.f
> groups so that nobody could possibly find out about it. Despicable and sneaky,
> isn't it.

Why derail dissent then?

You HAD to post something about it or risk lynch mobs when it happened.
Some notice HAD to be posted somewhere so you could say you announced it
after people started bitching. Like now.

It still does not explain why discussion was repeatedly derailed to a
ghost group. Everyone was supposed to go over to alt.config and wade
through the junk there to find info on their newsgroup?

And didn't alt.config just welcome the idea with open arms? Where do you
think the pests that were bothering AFF came from in the first place?!

> The folks complaining about it were largely people like Gary, at first. Given
> the other stuff they were saying I assumed it was just more of their abusive
> trolling.
>
> When people who were actually regular posters to a.f.f, and not known trolls,
> asked me to stop, I stopped.

After repeated flogging, yes.

Oh, and just _why_ did AFF have to die in your design? I don't recall
that ever being answered. Why was the existance of an unmoderated,
trolled, spam-filled, group a threat? Hmmm?

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:

Subject: cmsg cancel <380952...@worldnet.att.mil>
From: David Ritz <dr...@primenet.com>
Sender: rune....@worldnet.att.mil
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:25:39 GMT

Fight against spam & spammers like rune....@worldnet.att.mil

Henrietta K. Thomas

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
[alt.fan.furry removed from newsgroups line]

In news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, on 17 Oct 1999 22:35:00 +0200,
kaih=7R0pI...@khms.westfalen.de (Kai Henningsen) wrote:

>se...@databasix.com (Sergi) wrote on 11.10.99 in <7ttbmn$3q9$5...@nntpd.databasix.com>:
>
>> I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then pe...@taronga.com (Peter da
>> Silva) totally goes like:

>> >Thank you for verifying that, as I said, my response to the flood was
>> >unrelated to any attempt to "silence critics", and I again apologise for
>> >inadvertently fingering an innocent bystander.
>>
>> Don't apologize. Just pay attention to what you're doing next time before
>> you start shotgunning bogus complaints all over the place. And you might
>> want to consider actually reading the AUP of the provider you're whining to
>> before hitting send as well.
>
>Or you might not. I certainly can't see why one would want to do that.
>(Apart from the fact that most provider's AUPs aren't easy to even find
>anyway.)
>
>If, as I suspect you're trying to suggest, there's something bad in that
>AUP that causes unfortunate repercussions for you, too bad, but it was
>_you_ who agreed to that AUP, not anybody else. Maybe you shouldn't have,
>but it's certainly not anybody else's responsibility.

Actually, Kai, Sergi's trying to rub Peter's nose in a mistake Peter made
while trying to deal with what he (Peter) thought was a growing flood of
trolls in alt.fan.furry. Peter accidentally reported Sergi to his ISP as a
flooder when, in fact, Sergi had only made 3 posts to the group. The ISP,
databasix.com, rejected the complaint, and now Sergi is scoring a few
points at Peter's expense. Sad that some people here have nothing
better to do.

Henrietta

Flaagg

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
In article <380b0288...@il.news.verio.net>, Henrietta K. Thomas
<h...@wwa.com> says...

I agree. Sergi's time would be better spent reporting people to
their ISPs for things they didn't do.

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 00:35:48 -0400, rune....@worldnet.att.mil
<rune....@worldnet.att.mil> wrote:

[...]

>Oh, and just _why_ did AFF have to die in your design? I don't recall
>that ever being answered. Why was the existance of an unmoderated,
>trolled, spam-filled, group a threat? Hmmm?

It was just a bad case of miscizm, nothing more sinister then that.

http://www.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.

Ruada

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

Henrietta K. Thomas <h...@wwa.com> wrote in message
<snip>

> Actually, Kai, Sergi's trying to rub Peter's nose in a mistake
Peter made
> while trying to deal with what he (Peter) thought was a growing
flood of
> trolls in alt.fan.furry. Peter accidentally reported Sergi to his
ISP as a
> flooder when, in fact, Sergi had only made 3 posts to the group.
The ISP,
> databasix.com, rejected the complaint, and now Sergi is scoring a
few
> points at Peter's expense. Sad that some people here have nothing
> better to do.
>
> Henrietta

How does one "accidentally" report something that doesn't exist or did
not happen to an ISP? Enquiring minds really do want to know the
answer to this one.

--
Ruada
MARYANNE KEHOE IS A LIAR

-= Hawk =-

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:01:42 -0800, "Ruada" <Ru...@lart.unuh.com> scribbled:

I'd guess that Peter was netkkkoping anyone who posted to AFF that didn't
kiss his ass.

--

In my dreams the world is black
and blood clots in pools around

-= Hawk =-

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:41:28 GMT, h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas)
scribbled:

>Actually, Kai, Sergi's trying to rub Peter's nose in a mistake Peter made
>while trying to deal with what he (Peter) thought was a growing flood of
>trolls in alt.fan.furry. Peter accidentally reported Sergi to his ISP as a
>flooder when, in fact, Sergi had only made 3 posts to the group. The ISP,
>databasix.com, rejected the complaint, and now Sergi is scoring a few
>points at Peter's expense. Sad that some people here have nothing
>better to do.

Sad that some people have nothing better to do that sit around feeling
morally superior.

rune....@worldnet.att.mil

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 00:35:48 -0400, rune....@worldnet.att.mil
> <rune....@worldnet.att.mil> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >Oh, and just _why_ did AFF have to die in your design? I don't recall
> >that ever being answered. Why was the existance of an unmoderated,
> >trolled, spam-filled, group a threat? Hmmm?
>
> It was just a bad case of miscizm, nothing more sinister then that.

A case of what? Got an English word for that?

Do you really want to keep this going? I _was_ letting it drop.

Or was I right in an earlier thread when I said that silence, instead of
being regarded as being taken that nothing need be said, would be
regarded as losing the discussion? Perhaps I should resume?

Your call.

Henrietta K. Thomas

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
In news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, on Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:01:42 -0800, "Ruada"
<Ru...@lart.unuh.com> wrote:

>Henrietta K. Thomas <h...@wwa.com> wrote in message
><snip>

>> Actually, Kai, Sergi's trying to rub Peter's nose in a mistake
>Peter made
>> while trying to deal with what he (Peter) thought was a growing
>flood of
>> trolls in alt.fan.furry. Peter accidentally reported Sergi to his
>ISP as a
>> flooder when, in fact, Sergi had only made 3 posts to the group.
>The ISP,
>> databasix.com, rejected the complaint, and now Sergi is scoring a
>few
>> points at Peter's expense. Sad that some people here have nothing
>> better to do.
>>

>> Henrietta
>>

>How does one "accidentally" report something that doesn't exist or did
>not happen to an ISP? Enquiring minds really do want to know the
>answer to this one.

You and your friends have already lost what little credibility you had
with me, and I will no longer respond to anything from either DataBasix
or lart.com.

Henrietta

-= Hawk =-

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:49:59 GMT, h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas) shouted
down from her high horse:

And I'm sure the databasix and lart crowd will be crying their eyes out over
that.

JayDee

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:53:59 -0700, Flaagg <mhm...@flonk.org> wrote:

>I agree. Sergi's time would be better spent reporting people to
>their ISPs for things they didn't do.

I'm doing that to myself, to test the ISP's smarts-factor...

if they kill the account on a fake complaint, then they suck

JayDee

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Subject: cmsg cancel <O8oLOD6Amik+r58r=BnzW1...@4ax.com>
From: br...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Bruce Goatly)
Sender: JayDee <jayd...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:06:42 GMT

Article <O8oLOD6Amik+r58r=BnzW1...@4ax.com> cancelled from Bruce's Patent Post Canceller version 0.1, for Acorn Risc PC.

Henrietta K. Thomas

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

Subject: cmsg cancel <380b8d21...@il.news.verio.net>
From: Alan Schwartz - Usenet Canceller <rgma-...@pennmush.tinymush.org>
Sender: h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:09:20 GMT

This is an automatically generated cancel for <380b8d21...@il.news.verio.net>

rune....@worldnet.att.mil

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

Your call.

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:

Subject: cmsg cancel <380B94...@worldnet.att.mil>
From: spam...@pacbell.net (Douglas Mackall)
Sender: rune....@worldnet.att.mil
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:09:49 GMT

Article <380B94...@worldnet.att.mil> cancelled by spam...@pacbell.net because it was disagreeable.

-= Hawk =-

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

Subject: cmsg cancel <i3gLOFyexjZRsPhPwoxmHr=7M...@4ax.com>
From: ne...@news.msfc.nasa.gov
Sender: -= Hawk =- <ha...@lart.com>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:10:57 GMT

Make Money Fast post from -= Hawk =- <ha...@lart.com> canceled by J. Porter Clark.

-= Hawk =-

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

Subject: cmsg cancel <XaYLODddXXAahbaMlGer9S=se...@4ax.com>
From: how...@primenet.com (Howard Knight)
Sender: -= Hawk =- <brunswi...@deathpenguin.com>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:08:43 GMT

Spam <XaYLODddXXAahbaMlGer9S=se...@4ax.com> cancelled. Autocancel spam type: spfx

-= Hawk =-

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

Subject: cmsg cancel <yHgLOC4hLatmfn...@4ax.com>
From: spam...@pacbell.net (Doug Mackall)

Sender: -= Hawk =- <ha...@lart.com>

Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:10:49 GMT

Preempts cancel or supersedes from -= Hawk =- <ha...@lart.com>

Ruada

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

Subject: cmsg cancel <7ufg66$gn5$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>
From: cl...@ferret.ocunix.on.ca (Chris Lewis)
Sender: "Ruada" <Ru...@lart.unuh.com>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:11:34 GMT

FLOODBOT spam from "Ruada" <Ru...@lart.unuh.com> cancelled by cle...@ferret.ocunix.on.ca

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 00:35:48 -0400, rune....@worldnet.att.mil

[...]

Subject: cmsg cancel <slrn80o2pj....@dformosa.zeta.org.au>
From: how...@primenet.com (Howard Knight)
Sender: dfor...@zeta.org.au (David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus))

Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:13:09 GMT

Spam <slrn80o2pj....@dformosa.zeta.org.au> cancelled. Autocancel spam type: spfx

Flaagg

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

Subject: cmsg cancel <MPG.1274b844d...@news.navicom.net>
From: spam...@pacbell.net (Douglas Mackall)
Sender: Flaagg <mhm...@flonk.org>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:14:06 GMT

Article <MPG.1274b844d...@news.navicom.net> cancelled by spam...@pacbell.net because it was disagreeable.

Henrietta K. Thomas

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

Henrietta

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:

Subject: cmsg cancel <380b0288...@il.news.verio.net>
From: Cosmo Roadkill <cosmo.roadkill%bofh...@rauug.mil.wi.us>

Sender: h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas)

Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:14:48 GMT

Article <380b0288...@il.news.verio.net> cancelled as EMP/ECP, exceeding a BI of 20, Sick-O-Spam, Spam-B-Gon!

diespa...@best.com

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
-= Hawk =- <brunswi...@deathpenguin.com> wrote:

: And I'm sure the databasix and lart crowd will be crying their eyes out over
: that.

Ten bucks says she pulls a Loafhead.

Henrietta K. Thomas

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
In news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, on 19 Oct 1999 16:33:38 GMT,
diespa...@best.com wrote:

$100 says she doesn't.

JayDee

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:15:47 GMT, h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas)
wrote:

>>Ten bucks says she pulls a Loafhead.

>$100 says she doesn't.

she looks mean and evil

don't gamble is what my granny said...

Belinda

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:
>h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas) wrote:
>
>Anyone who reads enough of your posts can see right through you. You don't
>like Belinda _OR_ Rebecca and you attack each of them. It is my _OPINION_
>that you don't like them because they're COMPETITION. You want to get RID of
>the competition any way you can. Why else would you attack two honest women
>while sucking up to the likes of Tim-Jules-Skippy Thorne?

Henrietta? Is this true? You don't like Belinda or Rebecca because you
think they're heading the queue to curry favour with me? Or maybe Gary
has just gone completely mad?

>You owe Belinda (among others) an apology.

So do I. Belinda, I'm sorry that you're whining fat sow.

--
--------========>>>>>>>Special Forces<<<<<<<========--------
The Dungeon now resides at http://www.madasafish.com/skippy

"Dog eat dog, every day, on our fellow men we prey" Offspring

Henrietta K. Thomas

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
In news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:38:31 -0700, JayDee
<jayd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:15:47 GMT, h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas)
>wrote:
>

>>>Ten bucks says she pulls a Loafhead.
>
>>$100 says she doesn't.
>
>she looks mean and evil
>
>don't gamble is what my granny said...

My granny said the same thing.

But it's hard to resist temptation sometimes......

I could use $100 to help pay for my net.access.

Henrietta K. Thomas

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Subject: cmsg cancel <380cf99d...@il.news.verio.net>

From: Alan Schwartz - Usenet Canceller <rgma-...@pennmush.tinymush.org>

Sender: h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas)

Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:49:05 GMT

This is an automatically generated cancel for <380cf99d...@il.news.verio.net>

JayDee

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99

Subject: cmsg cancel <q+QMOKenJPSYYz...@4ax.com>
From: Jay Denebeim <altc...@deepthot.aurora.co.us>
Sender: JayDee <jayd...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:51:59 GMT

This cancel is being issued for the following reason: Joke Article <q+QMOKenJPSYYz...@4ax.com>

Belinda

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99

Subject: cmsg cancel <3867e790...@hell-flame-wars.org>
From: Mark Burkley <mbur...@iol.ie>
Sender: twenty...@bulbousbitch.nut (Belinda)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:50:27 GMT

Article <3867e790...@hell-flame-wars.org> cancelled. NewsAgent attack.

Henrietta K. Thomas

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99

Subject: cmsg cancel <380cde41...@il.news.verio.net>
From: Cancelmoose[tm] <mo...@cm.org>

Sender: h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas)

Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:53:08 GMT

The Cancelmoose[tm] has issued a cancellations for article <380cde41...@il.news.verio.net>.

diespa...@best.com

From: Nopel <nopel...@not.like.spam>
Sender: diespa...@best.com
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:56:18 GMT

<380c9d62$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com> canceled as ECP/EMP.

Kai Henningsen

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas) wrote on 18.10.99 in <380b0288...@il.news.verio.net>:

Yes, I'd read as much.

>The ISP,
> databasix.com, rejected the complaint,

Then what on earth is the guy complaining about?

>and now Sergi is scoring a few
> points at Peter's expense.

Actually, seems that at least with me, he lost those points instead.

Kai
--

Subject: cmsg cancel <7REvF...@khms.westfalen.de>
From: new...@anchor.cis.att.com
Sender: kaih=7REvF...@khms.westfalen.de (Kai Henningsen)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:36:04 GMT

This is an automatic control message generated to remove article <7REvF...@khms.westfalen.de> from all worldnet news servers.

Henrietta K. Thomas

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
In news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, on 20 Oct 1999 19:13:00 +0200,
kaih=7REvF...@khms.westfalen.de (Kai Henningsen) wrote:

LOL! It seems that way to me as well.

Henrietta

Sergi

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K.
Thomas) totally goes like:

I object to idiocy on general principal.

>>>and now Sergi is scoring a few
>>> points at Peter's expense.
>>
>>Actually, seems that at least with me, he lost those points instead.

How's alt.fan.furry.moderated working out for y'all?

>LOL! It seems that way to me as well.

Ram it up your shit chute, Henrietta.
--
Sergi, KotAGoR XXX

.---. .---.
( X )
`---'|`---'

_.-._
.' | | `. Tjhor, the Vjiking Gjod of Lutefjisk
/ | | \
|____| |____|
| NO CARRIER|
>>------|____(_)____|------>
/| (@| |@) |\
| \/ \/ |
VK/mc ( : )
After \ : /
:

"You are a 1st class dorkus malorkus."
-Sheercon demonstrates his flaming prowess. 10/15/99