RFD: news.admin.cascade

Fluffy

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96

People seem upset with cascades elsewhere in the news.* hierarchy so
therefore the following unmoderated group is proposed:

news.admin.cascade

This group will be dedicated to cascades and meows.

Your vote is appreciated.

Meow,
Fluffy

Stan Kalisch III

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96

Mr. Haney

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

i vote yes

meow

Stan Kalisch III

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

Stephen Boursy

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

In article <326997c8...@news.cris.com>,

I vote yes also and suggest that the FAQ clearly
state that all posts must contain at a very minimum 6
irrelevant groups in the crosspost.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Ron Newman

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

In article <54bf93$m...@lex.zippo.com>, <Fluffy> wrote:

>People seem upset with cascades elsewhere in the news.* hierarchy so
>therefore the following unmoderated group is proposed:
>
>news.admin.cascade

Isn't there a regional hierarchy for the Pacific Northwest?
--
Ron Newman rne...@cybercom.net
Web: http://www.cybercom.net/~rnewman/home.html

Stephen Boursy

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96
to crc...@aol.com

Ron Newman wrote:

> In article <54bf93$m...@lex.zippo.com>, <Fluffy> wrote:
>
>>People seem upset with cascades elsewhere in the news.* hierarchy so
>>therefore the following unmoderated group is proposed:
>>
>>news.admin.cascade
>
> Isn't there a regional hierarchy for the Pacific Northwest?

news.admin.cascade already has been picked up by ziplink--
request it from your provider today.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Stephen Boursy

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96
to bou...@ibm.net

Stan Kalisch III wrote:

> [alt.fan.rosieodonnell, alt.fan.don-imus, and alt.flame removed.

Fluffy and Mr. Haney's choice of newsgroups honored and restored--you
really are an asshole Stan.

> Followups set to news.groups]

news.groups removed.

> On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, Mr. Haney wrote:
>
> > i vote yes

I voted yes as well.

> > meow
>
> Hey there, Mr. Haney, that's nice and all--but nobody's called
> for votes yet...

Oh--but you are mistaken Stan. Fluffy called for a vote--just
bypassing the rigged UUNET controlled process. But you knew
that already.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Stan Kalisch III

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

Stan Kalisch III

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

[alt.fan.rosieodonnell and alt.fan.don-imus removed for reasons of honor
previously explained...]

On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, Stephen Boursy wrote:

> Stan Kalisch III wrote:

<...>

> Oh--but you are mistaken Stan. Fluffy called for a vote--just
> bypassing the rigged UUNET controlled process. But you knew
> that already.

No, no, no, no--I'm not talking about anything having to do with
that...*sigh*: his/her Fluffiness said votes would be appreciated, but
didn't exactly, um--say *when*...or *how*--seriously, if one wants to
bypass what *you* describe (I would be remiss to comment on whether it is
indeed rigged or not since I do not feel I possess enough facts to make
that determination for myself--you, of course, are more than welcome to
provide me with evidence that supports your claim) as "the rigged UUNET
controlled process", shouldn't one coordinate things *slightly* more on
one's own?

As for this RFD itself (Seriously--does a little discussion hurt *that*
much before a vote? :-), I don't have a problem with cascades or meows in
general (I've already noted I *love* my cat, thanks...)--I don't even have
a problem with an entire group filled with *SPAM*--so long as the
administrators that carry such a group don't have a problem with that--but
I don't think it's *mean* for me to say I just personally feel the need to
vote yes for "news.admin.cascade" that Fluffy does. That may hurt
Fluffy's feelings a bit, and I'm sorry about that, but cascades just don't
strike me as the sort of thing that one *administers*--I mean, other than
the fact that one gets another newsgroup with the word "cascade" in it, is
there anything inherently nifty about such a group? What about cascaded
spam (And, *yes*, there is such a thing)? Shouldn't someone write a
little charter (and if you don't like the word "charter"--I don't know:
call it an "edict", okay?) that says, "There will be no spam cancels, or
any third-party cancels, of any kind, in this group"? That way the
admins. that don't think they have the resources to carry the group can
choose in advance not to carry it--admins. of large ISPs and large
networks and providers like Jetcafe can choose to do so. Of course,
crossposting to *other* groups is another matter--but nothing could be
cancelled strictly on an EMP basis--and there would certainly be no
content-based cancels since it wouldn't be moderated or a local hierarchy
(no cancels, unless, of course, someone--say--oh, gee--I don't
know...crossposted a meow cascade to the atl. hierarchy? :-)... I say all
of this because it's obvious that Fluffy and many others wish to have
nothing to do with spam cancels--and--well--if administrators are willing
to set aside the diskspace and accept the newgroup, and nothing gets
crossposted out of the group--why should they? There's no law that says
newsgroups without spam cancels are bad if the people that own the
machines that the newsgroups are on like the groups--no law that I know
of. :-) Personally, I think they should create a meow. hierarchy--that
would be kind of cool, hehe...--and it could stay separate in some special
way from all other Usenet traffic--because, let's face it: do you think
people like Jan Isley who run generally smaller UUCP systems are going to
tell themselves they have enough room on their machines for this
hierarchy? No, probably not, because, well, they're going to probably
favor free disk space... :-)

I've addressed this seriously, Steve, because I respect the fact that even
though I think you're blatantly *wrong* much of the time ( :-) ), you're
very (or at least come across that way and I've wasted my time talking to
the biggest troll of all time--some will insist here that I have) sincere
and well-meaning in your words--as egregiously ill-adivsedly and
undiscerningly as I think those words are uttered--and sincerity is a
trait I very much admire in a person, and is something whose value I try
not to diminish. So perhaps even though we disagree about ninety-nine
percent (or more) of the ways in which Usenet works, we can at least agree
on maybe--well--...er...*one* thing in regard to this RFD?...and maybe
Fluffy can become the official Cabal mascot--and--well--so that's a bit
too optimistic--never mind...

Stan

(No followups limited--if any other groups don't want this thread--please
by all means scream a *short* flame that you really don't think it's
getting anywhere to have your group included in the thread... *No*, I did
*not* start the thread, and I'm not god of anything...)

Melton D. Hancock

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

Stephen Boursy wrote:

> In article <326997c8...@news.cris.com>,
> Mr. Haney <ha...@autry.com> wrote:
> >On 19 Oct 1996 13:56:03 -0700, Fluffy wrote:
> >
> >>People seem upset with cascades elsewhere in the news.* hierarchy so
> >>therefore the following unmoderated group is proposed:
> >>
> >>news.admin.cascade
> >>
> >>This group will be dedicated to cascades and meows.
> >>
> >>Your vote is appreciated.
> >>
> >>Meow,
> >>Fluffy
> >i vote yes
> >

> >meow
>
> I vote yes also and suggest that the FAQ clearly
> state that all posts must contain at a very minimum 6
> irrelevant groups in the crosspost.
>
> Steve
> news.admin.censorship

I vote yes and suggest that the FAQ clearly state that all posts
must contain alt.fan.karl-malden.nose in the crossposting list.

- Raoul Xemblinosky -----------------------------------------------------
meow! "Two whole typos in a post of several hundred words!
meow! Clealy, sir, have proved me factually wrong..."
meow! FLAME GNAT in <536gnl$h...@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
- news:alt.fan.karl-malden.nose -----------------------------------------

Mr. Haney

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

On Sun, 20 Oct 1996 11:51:05 -0700, Stan Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com>
wrote:

meow

John Rear Admiral McKeon

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996 18:12:02 -0700, Stan Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com>
wrote:

-
John "Rear Admiral" McKeon
Secretary of the Navy, alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Named "the Rainman of prog-rock and classic rock"
by Tom Deflumere

The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity - Harlan Ellison

My cat's breath smells like cat food
- Ralph Wiggum
.

Stephen Boursy

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96
to bou...@dhp.com

Melton D. Hancock wrote:

> Stephen Boursy wrote:
> >
> > In article <326997c8...@news.cris.com>,
> > Mr. Haney <ha...@autry.com> wrote:

> > >i vote yes
> > >

> > >meow
> >
> > I vote yes also and suggest that the FAQ clearly
> > state that all posts must contain at a very minimum 6
> > irrelevant groups in the crosspost.
>

> I vote yes and suggest that the FAQ clearly state that all posts
> must contain alt.fan.karl-malden.nose in the crossposting list.

I'll support that--very good suggestion.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Steve Sobol

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

Stephen Boursy (bou...@earthlink.net) wrote:

: Fluffy and Mr. Haney's choice of newsgroups honored and restored--you

: really are an asshole Stan.

Yeah. Posting to tons of irrelevant newsgroups is a God-given right.

*thwap*

As usual, not a clue. I don't know why I even bother following up to
this goon.

: > Followups set to news.groups]
:
: news.groups removed.

WHAT? That's censorship, you dork! Add that back in at once!

--
Steve Sobol, Cleveland, OH Tech Support/Customer Service, NACS.NET
-also- Win 95 Programmer and Head Geek, North Shore Technologies

Ed Foster

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

In article <326A38...@earthlink.net>, Stephen Boursy
<bou...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> news.admin.cascade already has been picked up by ziplink--

And dropped just as quickly. Check again Steve, it and news.abuse.net-scum
aren't on ziplink anymore.

Stay tuned folks. Is ziplink about to become a censoring "unrespectable" ISP?

--
Ed Foster
erfo...@ziplink.net

Stephen Boursy

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

In article <326ae0ad...@news.cris.com>,
Mr. Haney <ha...@autry.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 20 Oct 1996 11:51:05 -0700, Stan Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com>

>wrote:

>>> Fluffy and Mr. Haney's choice of newsgroups honored and restored--you
>>> really are an asshole Stan.
>>
>>This "asshole" removed "alt.fan.rosieodonnell" BECAUSE THAT GROUP'S

Ah--well--we agree on the 'asshole' part anyway.

>>READERS ARE TIRED OF BEING HARASSED BY ALT.FAN.KARL-MALDEN.NOSE
>>CROSSPOSTS. HAS IT OCCURRED TO YOU THAT ALT.FAN.ROSIEODONNEL READERS

But I'm one of those readers and I personally enjoy these
articles--in fact I wish there were more of them--you certaily
don't represent all readers of alt.fan.rosieodonnel--in fact
anyone who types in all caps is an idiot.

>>FEEL HARASSED BY CROSSPOSTS JUST LIKE ALT.2600 FELT HARASSED BY YOUR
>>CROSSPOSTS A FEW MONTHS AGO?

No--alt.2600 did not feel 'harassed'--again I'm a reader of
that group. But the gentleman that did object to a series of
crossposts there eventually had his wish respected because all
he would do is persistently object in the public forum--he did
not forge cancel others articles or complain to service providers--thus
I respect him.

>>I didn't *honor* the choice of newsgroups because the posters were not
>>*honoring* those groups' readers, understand?
>>
>>Honor, you see, can not only be received--it can be *given*.
>>
>>"Fluffy" and "Mr. Haney" do not deserve any more honor than the readers of
>>these newsgroups do, and it would be unfair of me to thus accord any less
>>respect toward the readers of these newsgroups than they deserve.
>>
>>Please honor the readers of the newsgroups to which you post.
>>

>>Stan
>>
>>To avoid any flame wars here, I would greatly appreciate it if all
>>followups were made to me personally, and not to any newsgroup. The
>>"Followup-To:" header is set in accordance with this request. Thanks.

>meow

Stan does forge cancels posts based on content and on that
basis I've no inclination to give him any credence.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Stephen Boursy

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

Ed Foster <erfo...@zipnet.net> wrote:

>Stephen Boursy bou...@earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> news.admin.cascade already has been picked up by ziplink--
>
>And dropped just as quickly. Check again Steve, it and
>news.abuse.net-scum aren't on ziplink anymore.

That's true Ed--appears they accepeted the newgroup
and remove group messages both by default as soon as they
were issued.

Ziplink will carry those groups though if you
or I request them--they have pledged to carry any group
a user requests--as has another large New England
provider--shore.net.

>Stay tuned folks. Is ziplink about to become a censoring
>"unrespectable" ISP?

Not at all--in fact I remember when I first
joined ziplink how quickly they added news.admin.policy,
alt.uunet.anti-trust, misc.activism.cannabis and
sci.med.cannabis and how you boasted they did not
carry the and then fell silent when they did. Ziplink
carries ANY group a customer requests as does any
decent ISP--I should think you'd be aware of that by now.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

>--
>Ed Foster
>erfo...@ziplink.net

Raoul Xemblinosky

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

Steve Sobol wrote:

> Stephen Boursy (bou...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>
> : Fluffy and Mr. Haney's choice of newsgroups honored and restored--you

> : really are an asshole Stan.
>
> Yeah. Posting to tons of irrelevant newsgroups is a God-given right.
>
> *thwap*
>
> As usual, not a clue. I don't know why I even bother following up to
> this goon.
>
> : > Followups set to news.groups]
> :
> : news.groups removed.
>
> WHAT? That's censorship, you dork! Add that back in at once!

Is there some reason why you neglected to add news.groups when you
were setting the followups, Mr. Sobol? Seems to me that *Mr. Boursy*
isn't the censorous dork in this instance...

Stan Kalisch III

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

Fluffy

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

In article <Pine.SUN.3.95.961022...@crl.crl.com>, Stan says...

>[Headers petted and combed; fleas killed]

They needed to be stroked so they could go forth and multiply.

>On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, John Rear Admiral McKeon wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Oct 1996 18:12:02 -0700, Stan Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com>
>> wrote:
>
><...>
>
>> >I'll meow to that...
>> >

>> We all knew you eventually would Stan.
>
>Ah, but I already had.

The Rear Admiral's geese meow and I honk. Can you?

Fluffy,
news.admin.meow

Davijd van Driessen

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

Meow. Honk. Is news.admin.meow a real news-group? It sounds
quite interesting...

Stephen Boursy

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

Raoul Xemblinosky <rao...@xi.netcom.com> wrote:

>Steve Sobol wrote:
>>
>> Stephen Boursy (bou...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>>
>> : Fluffy and Mr. Haney's choice of newsgroups honored and restored--you
>> : really are an asshole Stan.
>>
>> Yeah. Posting to tons of irrelevant newsgroups is a God-given right.
>>
>> *thwap*
>>
>> As usual, not a clue. I don't know why I even bother following up to
>> this goon.
>>
>> : > Followups set to news.groups]
>> :
>> : news.groups removed.
>>
>> WHAT? That's censorship, you dork! Add that back in at once!
>
>Is there some reason why you neglected to add news.groups when you
>were setting the followups, Mr. Sobol? Seems to me that *Mr. Boursy*
>isn't the censorous dork in this instance...

Yes Mr. Sobol. Please address the question.

Now Raoul--are you suggesting that I am not a censor in this
instance, not a dork, both or are you instead applying these labels
to Mr. Sobol?

Steve

Stephen Boursy

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

Stan Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com> wrote:

>[Headers petted and combed; fleas killed]
>
>On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, John Rear Admiral McKeon wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Oct 1996 18:12:02 -0700, Stan Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com>
>> wrote:
>
><...>
>
>> >I'll meow to that...
>> >

>> We all knew you eventually would Stan.
>
>Ah, but I already had.

Well I guess there's hope for you
after all Stan. Cats should indeed
rule the world and Fluffy has removed
Mr. Lawrence from his chair and clearly
taken over.

David has been given a pooper
scooper and is being utilized productively
for the first time in his life.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Neheb-ka-f

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

Frizz wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Oct 1996 20:23:41 GMT, in news.admin.net-abuse.misc, Davijd
> van Driessen <dvan...@xs3all.nl> wrote:
>

> >> The Rear Admiral's geese meow and I honk. Can you?
> >>
> >> Fluffy,
> >> news.admin.meow
> >
> >Meow. Honk. Is news.admin.meow a real news-group? It sounds
> >quite interesting...
>
> No shit. You are a fjucking cascader. Of course you'd enjoy it.
>
> Tardmo.

Tardmo. (I love a cascade)

> (Newsgroups trimmed to remove irrelevant/bogus ngs. Gee, it is so much
> fun to hide from Speedbump and talk about him behind his back. He is
> such a smarmy little cocksucker.)

Tony Rowley

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

In article <326D4F...@isis.aeol.com> Neheb-ka-f
Boursy.

Tony Rowley | FF/EMT-P
rid...@netaxs.com | Lansdowne Fire Department, Lansdowne PA USA
Philadelphia, PA USA | "... these things we do that others may live."

Bullwinkle

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

Stephen Boursy wrote:

> Stan Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com> wrote:
> >
> >[Headers petted and combed; fleas killed]
> >
> >On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, John Rear Admiral McKeon wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 19 Oct 1996 18:12:02 -0700, Stan Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com>
> >> wrote:
> >
> ><...>

> >> We all knew you eventually would Stan.
> >
> >Ah, but I already had.
>
> Well I guess there's hope for you
> after all Stan. Cats should indeed
> rule the world and Fluffy has removed
> Mr. Lawrence from his chair and clearly
> taken over.
>
> David has been given a pooper
> scooper and is being utilized productively
> for the first time in his life.
>
> Steve
> news.admin.censorship

Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the
Intenet.

Joel Rubin

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

In article <326DB9...@freenet.frostbite.ca>,
au...@freenet.frostbite.ca says...

>Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
>great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the
>Intenet.

I have a little furry person next to me who is interested in RFD's on:

news.admin.cat-abuse.hooray

alt.binaries.smells.erotica.bitch_peepee

alt.binaries.smells.yummy.your_dinner

and a few similar newsgroups.

--
"The Misinformation Highway Begins Here."
-- Monty Python Web Site (http://www.pythonline.com)

Raoul Xemblinosky

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

Stephen Boursy wrote:

> Raoul Xemblinosky <rao...@xi.netcom.com> wrote:
> >
> >Steve Sobol wrote:
> >>
> >> Stephen Boursy (bou...@earthlink.net) wrote:
> >>
> >> : Fluffy and Mr. Haney's choice of newsgroups honored and restored--you
> >> : really are an asshole Stan.
> >>
> >> Yeah. Posting to tons of irrelevant newsgroups is a God-given right.
> >>
> >> *thwap*
> >>
> >> As usual, not a clue. I don't know why I even bother following up to
> >> this goon.
> >>
> >> : > Followups set to news.groups]
> >> :
> >> : news.groups removed.
> >>
> >> WHAT? That's censorship, you dork! Add that back in at once!
> >
> >Is there some reason why you neglected to add news.groups when you
> >were setting the followups, Mr. Sobol? Seems to me that *Mr. Boursy*
> >isn't the censorous dork in this instance...
>
> Yes Mr. Sobol. Please address the question.
>
> Now Raoul--are you suggesting that I am not a censor in this
> instance, not a dork, both or are you instead applying these labels
> to Mr. Sobol?
> Steve

You know better than that, Steve. Mr. Sobol is both a censor and a
dork, and you are neither. As far as I'm concerned, you are one of
the sanest people on all Usenet, right up there with IRS Agent, Zoogz
Rift, and Fluffy the Cat.

impLAnt

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

In article <54jf9p$l...@lex.zippo.com>, Fluffy wrote:

> The Rear Admiral's geese meow and I honk. Can you?
>
> Fluffy,
> news.admin.meow

FLUFF IF YOU LOVE HONKY! HAIL FLUFFY! and i fucking mean it.

Werthers' Original toffees taste like sex feels...
--Barbara Trumpinski (kitten)
| any replies go here | no e-mail replies to usenet posts |

Steve Sobol

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:

: Yes Mr. Sobol. Please address the question.

Point made, and taken. Shoulda added news.groups.

: Now Raoul--are you suggesting that I am not a censor in this

: instance, not a dork, both or are you instead applying these labels
: to Mr. Sobol?

*shrug*

Does it matter? He can call me a dork if he wants. God knows you already
have enough people calling you names.

bou...@ibm.net

Oct 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/24/96
to rent_c...@msn.com

Steve Sobol wrote:

> Stephen Boursy (bou...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>
> : Fluffy and Mr. Haney's choice of newsgroups honored and
> : restored--you really are an asshole Stan.
>
> Yeah. Posting to tons of irrelevant newsgroups is a God-given right.

Ah--you mean the same set of groups you just posted to???
Would you mind explaining yourself sir? One wonders how
often you must post on 'relevant' articles.

> As usual, not a clue. I don't know why I even bother following up to
> this goon.

Obviously because you found it of interest and thus it was certainly
relevant in the group you were reading. I personally tend to
respect anothers newsgroup lines--I'll add some of my own favorites
sometimes if I find them relevant but seldom would I take them out--
after all you don't usually know where the quoted person is posting
from.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Mark Crother

Oct 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/24/96

In article <54i6ad$k...@zip0.zipnet.net>,
Stephen Boursy <bou...@zipnet.net> wrote:

[stuff deleted to make inews happy]

> No--alt.2600 did not feel 'harassed'--again I'm a reader of
>that group. But the gentleman that did object to a series of
>crossposts there eventually had his wish respected because all
>he would do is persistently object in the public forum--he did
>not forge cancel others articles or complain to service providers--thus
>I respect him.

Well.... I have NEVER forged cancels nor have I complained to to service
providers with respect to "off-topic/excessive crossposts". So
following the above precedence you have set, I would like you to respect
my wish that you cease this current off-topic meow cascade. Once upon a
time this group offered a high signal to noise ratio. Now that ratio
has dropped like 16 ton weight.

Please let me and this group know.

[more stuff nuked for inews' sake]

> Stan does forge cancels posts based on content and on that
>basis I've no inclination to give him any credence.

Again, I have never forged cancels, so what about my wishes?

> Steve
> news.admin.censorship

--Mark Crother

IRS Agent

Oct 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/25/96

I agree. It is downright rude to deny people the oppotunity to see
all posts in a thread.

--
In Article: Pine.SUN.3.95.96101...@crl.crl.com
Stan Kalisch (slk...@crl.com) said:
"I hated the cat when I picked him out when I was two years old.
And I censor whatever I don't agree with, and I eat small
animals for breakfast. And I'm a cruel, heartless, meaningless
person that doesn't love anyone or anything. And I have no
ethics, and no regard for my fellow man."

David Wright

Oct 27, 1996, 2:00:00 AM10/27/96

#
#Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
#great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the Intenet.

You've got it wrong as usual.
The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.
He even won an election.
Cats won't stand a chance.

[See Dilbert 1 August 1996]

Regards,
David Wright

Ipsifelchus Arselickerus

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96

The Supernatural Anaesthetist wrote:

> David Wright wrote:
> >
> > Bullwinkle <au...@freenet.frostbite.ca> wrote:
> > #Stephen Boursy wrote:
> > #> .... Cats should indeed
> > #> rule the world and Fluffy has removed
> > #> Mr. Lawrence from his chair and clearly taken over.
> > #
> > #Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
> > #great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the Intenet.
> >
> > You've got it wrong as usual.
> > The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.
> > He even won an election.
> > Cats won't stand a chance.
>
> Dilbert SUCKS. It isn't funny and Scott Adams is a worse
> cartoonist than Cathy Guisewite, which I didn't even think
> was possible.
>
> Fluffy the Cat will kick Dogbert's ass.
>
> Meow

Meow.

The Supernatural Anaesthetist

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96

Joel Rubin wrote:

> In article <326DB9...@freenet.frostbite.ca>,
> au...@freenet.frostbite.ca says...
> >

> >Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
> >great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the
> >Intenet.
>
> I have a little furry person next to me who is interested in RFD's on:
>
> news.admin.cat-abuse.hooray
>
> alt.binaries.smells.erotica.bitch_peepee
>
> alt.binaries.smells.yummy.your_dinner
>
> and a few similar newsgroups.

Meow

Ipsifelchus Arselickerus

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96

The Supernatural Anaesthetist wrote:
> Meow

Meow.

The Supernatural Anaesthetist

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96

Rich Tietjens

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96

In article <327461...@dartmouth.edu>,
The Supernatural Anaesthetist <21...@dartmouth.edu> wrote:

>Meow

<*PLONK*>

Remove the * (inserted to foil spambots) in my address to reply.
Write to at...@teleport.com for the alt.binaries.atari* charter.
My bookmarks: http://www.teleport.com/~atari
Files: ftp://ftp.teleport.com/users/atari
#include disclaimer.h

Ipsifelchus Arselickerus

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96

The Supernatural Anaesthetist wrote:

> Joel Rubin wrote:
> >
> > In article <326DB9...@freenet.frostbite.ca>,
> > au...@freenet.frostbite.ca says...
> > >

> > >Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
> > >great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the
> > >Intenet.
> >
> > I have a little furry person next to me who is interested in RFD's on:
> >
> > news.admin.cat-abuse.hooray
> >
> > alt.binaries.smells.erotica.bitch_peepee
> >
> > alt.binaries.smells.yummy.your_dinner
> >
> > and a few similar newsgroups.
>
> Meow

Meow.

Stephen Boursy

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96
to bou...@dhp.com

Rich Tietjens wrote:

> In article <327461...@dartmouth.edu>,
> The Supernatural Anaesthetist <21...@dartmouth.edu> wrote:
> >
> >Meow
>
> <*PLONK*>

Well *PLONK* as you like Mr. Tietjens but it doesn't
change the fact that Fluffy has indeed replaced
Mr. Lawrence. I respected you newsgroups: line
Rich just so you wouldn't miss this.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Ed Schuda

Oct 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/29/96

Rich Tietjens is an advocate of the most extreme form of censorship,
Steve, you just judge for yourself. He posted this under an alias
but this is what he said...

..................quote...........................................

Fuckheads who post "meow cascades" ought to be cancelled for
the improvement of the gene pool -
and I don't necessarily mean just their news articles.

...............stop.........................................

If Rich tries to lie his way out of this one, there's no point
because I have archive'd the headers and I will post them.

I don't think Fluffy is going to like this at all.

Ed
news.admin.meow

Ed Schuda

Oct 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/29/96

Rich Tietjens wrote:

> In article <327461...@dartmouth.edu>,
> The Supernatural Anaesthetist <21...@dartmouth.edu> wrote:
> >
> >Meow
>
> <*PLONK*>

Meow
Meow
Meow
Meow

Raymond J. Gabik

Oct 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/29/96

Ed Foster wrote:

> In article <327591...@rapido.com>, Ed Schuda <sch...@rapido.com> wrote:
>
> > Rich Tietjens is an advocate of the most extreme form of censorship,
> > Steve [Boursy], you just judge for yourself. He posted this under an alias

> > but this is what he said...
> >
> > ..................quote...........................................
> >
> > Fuckheads who post "meow cascades" ought to be cancelled for
> > the improvement of the gene pool -
> > and I don't necessarily mean just their news articles.
> > ...............stop.........................................
>
> I'm with Rich on this one.

> > If Rich tries to lie his way out of this one, there's no point
> > because I have archive'd (sic) the headers and I will post them.

> > I don't think Fluffy is going to like this at all.
>
> Are you smart enough to know that Speedbump's advocated the same thing for
> "cancel forgers?" You don't have to reply, since the answer is obvious.
> Besides, I won't see it.
>
> PLONK!!!!!!!

Perhaps Eddie's mommy has pried him away from his computer terminal by
now.

--rjg--

Ed Foster

Oct 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/29/96

PLONK!!!!!!!

--
Ed Foster
erfo...@ziplink.net

Rich Tietjens

Oct 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/30/96

In article <32763B...@fas.harvard.edu>,
"Raymond J. Gabik" <rjg...@fas.harvard.edu> wrote:

>Ed Foster wrote:
>>
>> In article <327591...@rapido.com>, Ed Schuda <sch...@rapido.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Rich Tietjens is an advocate of the most extreme form of censorship,
>> > Steve [Boursy], you just judge for yourself. He posted this under an
>> > alias

And what makes you think "Rich Tietjens" isn't an alias?

>> > but this is what he said...
>> >
>> > ..................quote...........................................
>> >
>> > Fuckheads who post "meow cascades" ought to be cancelled for
>> > the improvement of the gene pool -
>> > and I don't necessarily mean just their news articles.
>> > ...............stop.........................................
>>
>> I'm with Rich on this one.

Thank you.

>> > If Rich tries to lie his way out of this one, there's no point
>> > because I have archive'd (sic) the headers and I will post them.

I was trying to IGNORE my way "out" of it, but Ed Shuda decided to spam a
number of other newsgroups out of spite; I am reliably informed that his
outbound newsfeed is temporarily blocked becasue of that.

>> > I don't think Fluffy is going to like this at all.

Too bad. We should care what a fur stole thinks?

>> Are you smart enough to know that Speedbump's advocated the same thing for
>> "cancel forgers?" You don't have to reply, since the answer is obvious.
>> Besides, I won't see it.
>>
>> PLONK!!!!!!!
>

>Perhaps Eddie's mommy has pried him away from his computer terminal by
>now.
>
> --rjg--

Hopefully you refer to Ed Shuda...

Stephen Boursy

Oct 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/30/96

Ed Foster <erfo...@zipnet.net> wrote:

>Ed Schuda <sch...@rapido.com> wrote:
>

>> Rich Tietjens is an advocate of the most extreme form of censorship,
>> Steve [Boursy], you just judge for yourself. He posted this under an alias
>> but this is what he said...

I agree--Mr. Tietjens is an expressed censor and an
opponant of free speech--sort of the Senator Exon type.

>> ..................quote...........................................
>>
>> Fuckheads who post "meow cascades" ought to be cancelled for
>> the improvement of the gene pool -
>> and I don't necessarily mean just their news articles.
>> ...............stop.........................................
>
>I'm with Rich on this one.

In what way Ed?

>> If Rich tries to lie his way out of this one, there's no point
>> because I have archive'd (sic) the headers and I will post them.
>>

>> I don't think Fluffy is going to like this at all.

Fluffy will be displeased but it can be dealt with
in an appropriate fashion I'm sure.

>Are you smart enough to know that Speedbump's advocated the same thing for
>"cancel forgers?" You don't have to reply, since the answer is obvious.
>Besides, I won't see it.
>
> PLONK!!!!!!!

Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
worth having around for amusement sake.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

>--
>Ed Foster
>erfo...@ziplink.net

Raoul Xemblinosky

Oct 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/30/96

Rich Tietjens wrote:

> In article <32763B...@fas.harvard.edu>,
> "Raymond J. Gabik" <rjg...@fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
> >
> >Ed Foster wrote:

> And what makes you think "Rich Tietjens" isn't an alias?

Are you trying to tell us that "Rich Tietjens" is one and the same as
"Ed Schuda," whoever you are? You've got me good and mixed up now.

> >> I'm with Rich on this one.
>

> Thank you.

> I was trying to IGNORE my way "out" of it, but Ed Shuda decided to spam a
> number of other newsgroups out of spite; I am reliably informed that his
> outbound newsfeed is temporarily blocked becasue of that.

> Too bad. We should care what a fur stole thinks?

Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin.

> >> Are you smart enough to know that Speedbump's advocated the same thing for
> >> "cancel forgers?" You don't have to reply, since the answer is obvious.
> >> Besides, I won't see it.
> >>
> >> PLONK!!!!!!!
> >

> >Perhaps Eddie's mommy has pried him away from his computer terminal by
> >now.
> >
> > --rjg--
>
> Hopefully you refer to Ed Shuda...

Excuse me? Is this "Ed Shuda" talking or "Rich Tietjens?" I wish to
hell you spammers would have pity on us right-thinking Netizens and
settle on just one moniker.

Petrea Mitchell

Oct 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/30/96

Whoever you're complaining about is probably not Ed Schuda;
there've been a bunch of articles on alt.college.college-bowl recently
with From: lines pointing to the address you're talking about, but
actually coming through guardshack.trinova.com.

--
/ GO NINERS!
Petrea Mitchell <|> <|> <pr...@mvp.com> <pem...@is.nyu.edu>

Thutmose III

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

Ipsifelchus Arselickerus wrote:
> Meow.

Meow. Flufffy rules.

arytz

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

David Wright wrote:

> Bullwinkle <au...@freenet.frostbite.ca> wrote:
> #Stephen Boursy wrote:
> #> .... Cats should indeed
> #> rule the world and Fluffy has removed
> #> Mr. Lawrence from his chair and clearly taken over.
> #
> #Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
> #great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the Intenet.
>
> You've got it wrong as usual.
> The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.
> He even won an election.
> Cats won't stand a chance.
>
> [See Dilbert 1 August 1996]
>
> Regards,
> David Wright

That's so true.
Long live Dogbert.
Dogbert for president.

Rich Tietjens

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

In article <5591j5$i...@zip1.zipnet.net>,

bou...@zipnet.net (Stephen Boursy) wrote:

> I agree--Mr. Tietjens is an expressed censor and an
>opponant of free speech--sort of the Senator Exon type.

This comment simply demonstrates your ignorance (and inability to construct a
sentence in English).

> Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
>he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
>carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
>worth having around for amusement sake.

And this one demonstrates that, regardless of Ed Foster's amusement value, you
have none, Bumpy.

Once more into the <PLONK>...

Mr. Haney

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:24:03 -0800, arytz <ar...@students.uwf.edu>
wrote:

Fluffy is a tolerant cat. However, you would be well-advised
not to try Fluffy's patience. I suggest that you read some
"Fat Freddy's Cat" comics and reflect upon the errors of
your ways.
--- Mr. Haney ---
(who would cheerfully insert a M30W right about here,
but has been specifically warned by his ISP not to
post "Meow" on Usenet meowsgroups.)

----------------------------------
| Insert feline vocalization here. |
----------------------------------

Jesse Guardiola

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

arytz wrote:

> David Wright wrote:
> >
> > Bullwinkle <au...@freenet.frostbite.ca> wrote:
> > #Stephen Boursy wrote:
> > #> .... Cats should indeed
> > #> rule the world and Fluffy has removed
> > #> Mr. Lawrence from his chair and clearly taken over.
> > #
> > #Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
> > #great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the Intenet.
> >
> > You've got it wrong as usual.
> > The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.
> > He even won an election.
> > Cats won't stand a chance.
> >
> > [See Dilbert 1 August 1996]
> >
> > Regards,
> > David Wright
>
> That's so true.
> Long live Dogbert.
> Dogbert for president.

Fluffy killed Dogbert. I saw it happen. It was great.

Mjeow

tainted Merv

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Ed Schuda wrote:

> Stephen Boursy wrote:
> >
> > Rich Tietjens wrote:

> > > <*PLONK*>
> > >

> > Well *PLONK* as you like Mr. Tietjens but it doesn't
> > change the fact that Fluffy has indeed replaced
> > Mr. Lawrence. I respected you newsgroups: line
> > Rich just so you wouldn't miss this.
> >
> > Steve
> > news.admin.censorship
>
> Rich Tietjens is an advocate of the most extreme form of censorship,
> Steve, you just judge for yourself. He posted this under an alias

> but this is what he said...
>
> ..................quote...........................................
>
> Fuckheads who post "meow cascades" ought to be cancelled for
> the improvement of the gene pool -
> and I don't necessarily mean just their news articles.
>
> ...............stop.........................................
>
> If Rich tries to lie his way out of this one, there's no point
> because I have archive'd the headers and I will post them.

> I don't think Fluffy is going to like this at all.
>
> Ed
> news.admin.meow

Just Say ME-OW!

tainted Merv

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Thutmose III wrote:

> Ipsifelchus Arselickerus wrote:
> >
> > The Supernatural Anaesthetist wrote:

> > > Dilbert SUCKS. It isn't funny and Scott Adams is a worse
> > > cartoonist than Cathy Guisewite, which I didn't even think
> > > was possible.
> > >
> > > Fluffy the Cat will kick Dogbert's ass.
> > >
> > > Meow
> >
> > Meow.
>
> Meow. Flufffy rules.

Just Say ME-OW!

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:41:27 GMT, ha...@autry.com (Mr. Haney) wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:24:03 -0800, arytz <ar...@students.uwf.edu>

>wrote:
>
>>David Wright wrote:
>>>
>>> Bullwinkle <au...@freenet.frostbite.ca> wrote:
>>> #Stephen Boursy wrote:
>>> #> .... Cats should indeed
>>> #> rule the world and Fluffy has removed
>>> #> Mr. Lawrence from his chair and clearly taken over.
>>> #
>>> #Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
>>> #great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the Intenet.
>>>
>>> You've got it wrong as usual.
>>> The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.
>>> He even won an election.
>>> Cats won't stand a chance.
>>>

>>> [See Dilbert 1 August 1996]
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> David Wright
>>
>>That's so true.
>>Long live Dogbert.
>>Dogbert for president.
>

>Fluffy is a tolerant cat. However, you would be well-advised
>not to try Fluffy's patience. I suggest that you read some
>"Fat Freddy's Cat" comics and reflect upon the errors of
>your ways.
>--- Mr. Haney ---
>(who would cheerfully insert a M30W right about here,
> but has been specifically warned by his ISP not to
> post "Meow" on Usenet meowsgroups.)
>
> ----------------------------------
> | Insert feline vocalization here. |
> ----------------------------------

There were some who complained about Fat Freddy's Cat and
his Meows. Primarily the little rat, Timmie Skirvin.

Meow.

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996 07:12:18 GMT, Thutmose III
<thut...@jars.canopic.net> wrote:

>Ipsifelchus Arselickerus wrote:

>> The Supernatural Anaesthetist wrote:

>> > Dilbert SUCKS. It isn't funny and Scott Adams is a worse
>> > cartoonist than Cathy Guisewite, which I didn't even think
>> > was possible.
>> >
>> > Fluffy the Cat will kick Dogbert's ass.
>> >
>> > Meow
>>
>> Meow.
>
>Meow. Flufffy rules.

Fluffy is the coolest.

Meow.

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 05:34:29 GMT, Ed Schuda <sch...@rapido.com> wrote:

>Rich Tietjens wrote:
>>
>> In article <327461...@dartmouth.edu>,
>> The Supernatural Anaesthetist <21...@dartmouth.edu> wrote:
>> >
>> >Meow
>>
>> <*PLONK*>
>

>Meow
>Meow
>Meow
>Meow

I like tuna.

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996 06:32:09 GMT, Jesse Guardiola <je...@otjen.com>
wrote:

>Mr. Haney wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:24:03 -0800, arytz <ar...@students.uwf.edu>

>> wrote:

>> >That's so true.
>> >Long live Dogbert.
>> >Dogbert for president.
>>
>> Fluffy is a tolerant cat. However, you would be well-advised
>> not to try Fluffy's patience. I suggest that you read some
>> "Fat Freddy's Cat" comics and reflect upon the errors of
>> your ways.
>> --- Mr. Haney ---
>> (who would cheerfully insert a M30W right about here,
>> but has been specifically warned by his ISP not to
>> post "Meow" on Usenet meowsgroups.)
>>
>> ----------------------------------
>> | Insert feline vocalization here. |
>> ----------------------------------
>

>Mjeow!

Another big hearty Norvegian Mjeow.

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 18:58:27 GMT, Ipsifelchus Arselickerus
<ipsi...@moo.iastate.edu> wrote:

>The Supernatural Anaesthetist wrote:
>>
>> David Wright wrote:
>> >
>> > Bullwinkle <au...@freenet.frostbite.ca> wrote:
>> > #Stephen Boursy wrote:
>> > #> .... Cats should indeed
>> > #> rule the world and Fluffy has removed
>> > #> Mr. Lawrence from his chair and clearly taken over.
>> > #
>> > #Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
>> > #great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the Intenet.
>> >
>> > You've got it wrong as usual.
>> > The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.
>> > He even won an election.
>> > Cats won't stand a chance.

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

On Fri, 01 Nov 1996 10:50:29 -0500, stri...@met.fsu.edu (I R A
Aggie) wrote:

>In article <32792a46...@news.cris.com>, ha...@autry.com wrote:
>
>+ >> You've got it wrong as usual.
>+ >> The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.
>+ >> He even won an election.
>+ >> Cats won't stand a chance.
>
>+ Fluffy is a tolerant cat. However, you would be well-advised
>+ not to try Fluffy's patience. I suggest that you read some
>+ "Fat Freddy's Cat" comics and reflect upon the errors of
>+ your ways.
>
>Pah.

Tail.

>James
>
>--
>#!/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-3-lines-PERL
>$m=unpack(H.$w,$m."\0"x$w),$_=`echo "16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%Sa
>2/d0<X+d*La1=z\U$n%0]SX$k"[$m*]\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\W//g,print
>pack('H*',$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length$n&~1)/2)

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 05:07:36 GMT, Ed Schuda <sch...@rapido.com> wrote:

>Stephen Boursy wrote:
>>
>> Rich Tietjens wrote:

>> > <*PLONK*>
>> >

>> Well *PLONK* as you like Mr. Tietjens but it doesn't
>> change the fact that Fluffy has indeed replaced
>> Mr. Lawrence. I respected you newsgroups: line
>> Rich just so you wouldn't miss this.
>>
>> Steve
>> news.admin.censorship
>
>Rich Tietjens is an advocate of the most extreme form of censorship,
>Steve, you just judge for yourself. He posted this under an alias
>but this is what he said...
>
>..................quote...........................................
>
> Fuckheads who post "meow cascades" ought to be cancelled for
> the improvement of the gene pool -
> and I don't necessarily mean just their news articles.
>
>...............stop.........................................
>
>If Rich tries to lie his way out of this one, there's no point
>because I have archive'd the headers and I will post them.
>
>I don't think Fluffy is going to like this at all.
>
>Ed
>news.admin.meow

I feel sorry for the guy when Fluffy finds him.

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 07:19:41 GMT, The Supernatural Anaesthetist
<21...@dartmouth.edu> wrote:

>David Wright wrote:
>>
>> Bullwinkle <au...@freenet.frostbite.ca> wrote:
>> #Stephen Boursy wrote:
>> #> .... Cats should indeed
>> #> rule the world and Fluffy has removed
>> #> Mr. Lawrence from his chair and clearly taken over.
>> #
>> #Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
>> #great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the Intenet.
>>

>> You've got it wrong as usual.

>> The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.

>> He even won an election.

>> Cats won't stand a chance.
>

>Dilbert SUCKS. It isn't funny and Scott Adams is a worse
>cartoonist than Cathy Guisewite, which I didn't even think
>was possible.
>
>Fluffy the Cat will kick Dogbert's ass.
>
>Meow

YM MEOW!

Haakon Lugiesson

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Matthew L. Bruce wrote:

> [...]

>: > >>>>>poop POOP *poop* PooP meow PooP poop POOP meow POOP poop PooP POOP
>: > >>>>>>PooP poop POOP meow PooP *PooP* POOP PooP poop meow PooP POOP poop
>: > >>>>>>>poop POOP PooP POOP meow PooP *poop* POOP PooP POOP meow PooP
>: > >>>>>>>>POOP PooP poop meow *poop* POOP PooP poop POOP meow PooP POOP
>: > >>>>>>>poop POOP PooP *poop* meow PooP poop POOP PooP POOP meow *PooP*
>: > >>>>>>>>PooP poop PooP POOP PooP meow POOP PooP poop meow POOP poop PooP
>: > >>>>>>>poop POOP *poop* PooP meow PooP poop POOP meow POOP poop PooP POOP
>: > >>>>>>PooP poop POOP meow PooP *PooP* POOP PooP poop meow PooP POOP poop
>: > >>>>>poop POOP PooP POOP meow PooP *poop* POOP PooP POOP meow PooP POOP
>: > >>>>POOP PooP poop meow *poop* POOP PooP poop POOP meow PooP POOP poop
>: > >>>poop POOP PooP *poop* meow PooP poop POOP PooP POOP meow *PooP* poop

MeowpooP

Haakon Lugiesson

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Matthew L. Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Nov 1996 06:32:09 GMT, Jesse Guardiola <je...@otjen.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Mr. Haney wrote:

> >> Fluffy is a tolerant cat. However, you would be well-advised
> >> not to try Fluffy's patience. I suggest that you read some
> >> "Fat Freddy's Cat" comics and reflect upon the errors of
> >> your ways.
> >> --- Mr. Haney ---
> >> (who would cheerfully insert a M30W right about here,
> >> but has been specifically warned by his ISP not to
> >> post "Meow" on Usenet meowsgroups.)
> >>
> >> ----------------------------------
> >> | Insert feline vocalization here. |
> >> ----------------------------------
> >
> >Mjeow!
>
> Another big hearty Norvegian Mjeow.

>: > >>>>>>>>PooP poop PooP POOP PooP meow POOP PooP poop meow POOP poop PooP

Haakon Lugiesson

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Matthew L. Bruce wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 07:19:41 GMT, The Supernatural Anaesthetist
> <21...@dartmouth.edu> wrote:
>
> >David Wright wrote:
> >>
> >> Bullwinkle <au...@freenet.frostbite.ca> wrote:
> >> #Stephen Boursy wrote:
> >> #> .... Cats should indeed
> >> #> rule the world and Fluffy has removed
> >> #> Mr. Lawrence from his chair and clearly taken over.
> >> #
> >> #Woo-hoo! ANimals of the world arise! I look for
> >> #great things from Fluffy as new ruler of the Intenet.
> >>
> >> You've got it wrong as usual.
> >> The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.
> >> He even won an election.
> >> Cats won't stand a chance.
> >
> >Dilbert SUCKS. It isn't funny and Scott Adams is a worse
> >cartoonist than Cathy Guisewite, which I didn't even think
> >was possible.
> >
> >Fluffy the Cat will kick Dogbert's ass.
> >
> >Meow
>
> YM MEOW!

Haakon Lugiesson

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Matthew L. Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Nov 1996 10:50:29 -0500, stri...@met.fsu.edu (I R A
> Aggie) wrote:
>
> >In article <32792a46...@news.cris.com>, ha...@autry.com wrote:
> >
> >+ >> You've got it wrong as usual.
> >+ >> The Internet is now ruled by Dogbert.
> >+ >> He even won an election.
> >+ >> Cats won't stand a chance.
> >
> >+ Fluffy is a tolerant cat. However, you would be well-advised
> >+ not to try Fluffy's patience. I suggest that you read some
> >+ "Fat Freddy's Cat" comics and reflect upon the errors of
> >+ your ways.
> >
> >Pah.
>
> Tail.

Aanus.

IRS Agent

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Ed Foster wrote:

> In article <327591...@rapido.com>, Ed Schuda <sch...@rapido.com> wrote:
>
> > Rich Tietjens is an advocate of the most extreme form of censorship,
> > Steve [Boursy], you just judge for yourself. He posted this under an alias

> > but this is what he said...
> >
> > ..................quote...........................................
> >
> > Fuckheads who post "meow cascades" ought to be cancelled for
> > the improvement of the gene pool -
> > and I don't necessarily mean just their news articles.
> > ...............stop.........................................
>
> I'm with Rich on this one.
>

> > If Rich tries to lie his way out of this one, there's no point
> > because I have archive'd (sic) the headers and I will post them.

> > I don't think Fluffy is going to like this at all.
>
> Are you smart enough to know that Speedbump's advocated the same thing for
> "cancel forgers?" You don't have to reply, since the answer is obvious.
> Besides, I won't see it.
>
> PLONK!!!!!!!

Try to make it to the toilet next time.

--
Stan Kalisch (sjk...@crl.com) said:
"I hated the cat when I picked him out when I was two years old.
And I censor whatever I don't agree with, and I eat small
animals for breakfast. And I'm a cruel, heartless, meaningless
person that doesn't love anyone or anything. And I have no
ethics, and no regard for my fellow man."

ooo ooooo oooooooooooo .oooooo. oooooo oooooo oooo
`88. .888' `888' `8 d8P' `Y8b `888. `888. .8'
888b d'888 888 888 888 `888. .8888. .8'
8 Y88. .P 888 888oooo8 888 888 `888 .8'`888. .8'
8 `888' 888 888 " 888 888 `888.8' `888.8'
8 Y 888 888 o `88b d88' `888' `888'
o8o o888o o888ooooood8 `Y8bood8P' `8' `8'

88b d88 88888888888 ,ad8888ba, I8, 8 ,8I
888b d888 88 d8"' `"8b `8b d8b d8'
88`8b d8'88 88 d8' `8b "8, ,8"8, ,8"
88 `8b d8' 88 88aaaaa 88 88 Y8 8P Y8 8P
88 `8b d8' 88 88""""" 88 88 `8b d8' `8b d8'
88 `8b d8' 88 88 Y8, ,8P `8a a8' `8a a8'
88 `888' 88 88 Y8a. .a8P `8a8' `8a8'
88 `8' 88 88888888888 `"Y8888Y"' `8' `8'

__ __ ______ ______ __
| \/ | ____/ __ \ \ / /
| \ / | |__ | | | \ \ /\ / /
| |\/| | __|| | | |\ \/ \/ /
|_| |_|______\____/ \/ \/

_| _| _|_|_|_| _|_| _| _|
_|_| _|_| _| _| _| _| _|
_| _| _| _|_|_| _| _| _| _| _|
_| _| _| _| _| _| _| _|
_| _| _|_|_|_| _|_| _| _|

# # ### # # #
### # # # # #
### ## # # ###
# # # # # ###
# # ### # # #

# # ####### ####### # #
## ## # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # #
# # # ##### # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # ####### ####### ## ##

_______ _______ _______ _ _ _
(_______|_______|_______|_)(_)(_)
_ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _ _
| ||_|| | ___) | | | | || || |
| | | | |_____| |___| | || || |
|_| |_|_______)\_____/ \_____/

/ |/ / ____/ __ \ | / /
/ /|_/ / __/ / / / / | /| / /
/ / / / /___/ /_/ /| |/ |/ /
/_/ /_/_____/\____/ |__/|__/

IRS Agent

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Haakon Lugiesson wrote:

> Matthew L. Bruce wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 07:19:41 GMT, The Supernatural Anaesthetist
> > <21...@dartmouth.edu> wrote:

David C Lawrence (spit) is a cockroach.

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

wrote:

>In article <5591j5$i...@zip1.zipnet.net>,
> bou...@zipnet.net (Stephen Boursy) wrote:
>>
>> I agree--Mr. Tietjens is an expressed censor and an
>>opponant of free speech--sort of the Senator Exon type.
>
>This comment simply demonstrates your ignorance (and inability to construct a
>sentence in English).

Ad hominem attack to evade this issue of your forgery.

>> Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that

Leo G. Simonetta

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

NGs reduced

Stephen Boursy wrote:

> Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
> he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
> carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
> worth having around for amusement sake.

Steve

I think you are (as usual) projecting your obsessions onto others.
And if the best insult that you can come up with is to call someone
a crossdresser, the paucity of both your imagination and your vocabulary
are evident.

Perhaps we all ought to chip in to buy you a dictionary.

--
Leo (Net Scum) Simonetta ARC...@LANGATE.GSU.EDU

Message has been deleted

White 1975 Cordoba

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Matthew L. Bruce wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 05:34:29 GMT, Ed Schuda <sch...@rapido.com> wrote:
>
> >Rich Tietjens wrote:

> >> <*PLONK*>
> >
> >Meow
> >Meow
> >Meow
> >Meow
>
> I like tuna.

I like liver.

eow eow e
m m m m o
w ew e mwo eow e w w
o oo o oe e m em mo o o m
e e w w w m w o ww w w e e e
m m m m m ow o w o m m m o
w w e e e me e mee e w e w w
o o o oeo mo m o o o o
e w wmw ow w w w e w e o
M meo meowme meo m m w

Stephen Boursy

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Leo G. Simonetta <ARC...@LANGATE.GSU.EDU> wrote:

>NGs reduced

Who the hell is NG?

>Stephen Boursy wrote:
>>
>> Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
>> he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
>> carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
>> worth having around for amusement sake.

<clip>

>Perhaps we all ought to chip in to buy you a dictionary.

Ah--but I wouldn't use it Leo--I could care
less about speling unless it's to irritate those who do.
I've spell checkers up the ying yang and never bother
with the either unless it's a business letter--Ed
Fosters crossdressing hardly falls in to that
catagory.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

White 1975 Cordoba

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Leo G. Simonetta wrote:

> NGs reduced

> Stephen Boursy wrote:
> >
> > Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
> > he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
> > carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
> > worth having around for amusement sake.
>
> Steve
>
> I think you are (as usual) projecting your obsessions onto others.
> And if the best insult that you can come up with is to call someone
> a crossdresser, the paucity of both your imagination and your vocabulary
> are evident.
>
> Perhaps we all ought to chip in to buy you a dictionary.
>
> --
> Leo (Net Scum) Simonetta ARC...@LANGATE.GSU.EDU

White 1975 Cordoba

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

James Davis wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Nov 1996 09:22:10 GMT, IRS Agent
> <ta...@yourwallet.empty.gov> wrote:
>
> >Matthew L. Bruce wrote:

> >> Meow.
> >
> >Meow.
>
> Meow

eow eow e
m m m m o
w ew e mwo eow e w w
o oo o oe e m em mo o o m
e e w w w m w o ww w w e e e
m m m m m ow o w o m m m o
w w e e e me e mee e w e w w
o o o oeo mo m o o o o
e w wmw ow w w w e w e o
M meo meowme meo m m w

I R A Aggie

White 1975 Cordoba

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Matthew L. Bruce

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

On 30 Oct 1996 21:06:29 -0500, bou...@zipnet.net (Stephen Boursy)
wrote:

>Ed Foster <erfo...@zipnet.net> wrote:
>>
>>Ed Schuda <sch...@rapido.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Rich Tietjens is an advocate of the most extreme form of censorship,
>>> Steve [Boursy], you just judge for yourself. He posted this under an alias
>>> but this is what he said...
>

> I agree--Mr. Tietjens is an expressed censor and an
>opponant of free speech--sort of the Senator Exon type.

He is the rogue intel cancel forger. I think it is time to start
buying AMD and Cyrix products.

>>> ..................quote...........................................
>>>
>>> Fuckheads who post "meow cascades" ought to be cancelled for
>>> the improvement of the gene pool -
>>> and I don't necessarily mean just their news articles.
>>> ...............stop.........................................
>>
>>I'm with Rich on this one.
>

> In what way Ed?

>>> If Rich tries to lie his way out of this one, there's no point
>>> because I have archive'd (sic) the headers and I will post them.
>>>
>>> I don't think Fluffy is going to like this at all.
>

> Fluffy will be displeased but it can be dealt with
>in an appropriate fashion I'm sure.

>>Are you smart enough to know that Speedbump's advocated the same thing for
>>"cancel forgers?" You don't have to reply, since the answer is obvious.
>>Besides, I won't see it.
>>
>> PLONK!!!!!!!
>

> Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
>he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
>carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
>worth having around for amusement sake.
>
> Steve

> news.admin.censorship
>

>>--
>>Ed Foster
>>erfo...@ziplink.net

IRS Agent

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Matthew L. Bruce wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Oct 1996 07:12:18 GMT, Thutmose III
> <thut...@jars.canopic.net> wrote:
>
> >Ipsifelchus Arselickerus wrote:

> >> Meow.
> >
> >Meow. Flufffy rules.
>
> Fluffy is the coolest.
>
> Meow.

Go Fluffy Go!
Meow.

White 1975 Cordoba

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

IRS Agent

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Matthew L. Bruce wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 18:58:27 GMT, Ipsifelchus Arselickerus
> <ipsi...@moo.iastate.edu> wrote:
>
> >The Supernatural Anaesthetist wrote:

> >> Dilbert SUCKS. It isn't funny and Scott Adams is a worse
> >> cartoonist than Cathy Guisewite, which I didn't even think
> >> was possible.
> >>
> >> Fluffy the Cat will kick Dogbert's ass.
> >>
> >> Meow
> >

> >Meow.
>
> Meow.

Meow.

IRS Agent

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

tainted Merv wrote:

> Thutmose III wrote:

> > Ipsifelchus Arselickerus wrote:

> > > Meow.
> >
> > Meow. Flufffy rules.
>
> Just Say ME-OW!

Just say Fluffy.

Stephen Boursy

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96
to crc...@aol.com

Haakon Lugiesson wrote:

> Matthew L. Bruce wrote:
>

> >: Meow
>
> MeowpooP

Would some kind soul please change the UUNET
David C Lawrence kitty box--can smell it all over
the net.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Stephen Boursy

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96
to bou...@dhp.com

Matthew L. Bruce wrote:

> Rich Tietjens wrote:

>> bou...@zipnet.net (Stephen Boursy) wrote:
>>>
>>> I agree--Mr. Tietjens is an expressed censor and an
>>>opponant of free speech--sort of the Senator Exon type.
>>
>>This comment simply demonstrates your ignorance (and inability to
>>construct a sentence in English).

Than why do you attend to it Mr. Teitjens????

> Ad hominem attack to evade this issue of your forgery.

Yes--Teitjens is a content forger who belongs in jail.

>>> Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
>>>he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
>>>carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
>>>worth having around for amusement sake.
>>

>>And this one demonstrates that, regardless of Ed Foster's amusement
>>value, you have none, Bumpy.

Well I'm glad you atleast find Ed 'limpdick' Foster amusing--so
do I.

>>Once more into the <PLONK>...

Oh my--"Once more"!!! How many times is it now you've claimed
to have done this--you're as pityful as Ed. But I warn you--don't
your dare <PLONK> fluffy are lots of people are going to be very
angry with you Mr. Teitjens.

Steve

James Davis

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996 09:22:10 GMT, IRS Agent
<ta...@yourwallet.empty.gov> wrote:

Meow

Ed Foster

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96

In article <327A69...@mopar.org>, White 1975 Cordoba <cor...@mopar.org>
wrote:

> Leo G. Simonetta wrote:
> >
> > NGs reduced
> >
> > Stephen Boursy wrote:
> > >

> > > Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
> > > he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
> > > carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
> > > worth having around for amusement sake.
> >

> > Steve
> >
> > I think you are (as usual) projecting your obsessions onto others.
> > And if the best insult that you can come up with is to call someone
> > a crossdresser, the paucity of both your imagination and your vocabulary
> > are evident.
> >
> > Perhaps we all ought to chip in to buy you a dictionary.
> >
> > --
> > Leo (Net Scum) Simonetta ARC...@LANGATE.GSU.EDU

> eow eow e
> m m m m o
> w ew e mwo eow e w w
> o oo o oe e m em mo o o m
> e e w w w m w o ww w w e e e
> m m m m m ow o w o m m m o
> w w e e e me e mee e w e w w
> o o o oeo mo m o o o o
> e w wmw ow w w w e w e o
> M meo meowme meo m m w

My killfile just keeps growing.

--
Ed Foster
erfo...@ziplink.net

The Poodle Bites

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96

Stephen Boursy wrote:

> Haakon Lugiesson wrote:
> >
> > Matthew L. Bruce wrote:
> >

> > >: Meow
> >
> > MeowpooP
>
> Would some kind soul please change the UUNET
> David C Lawrence kitty box--can smell it all over
> the net.
>
> Steve
> news.admin.censorship

That is why we have Fluffy the Cat, Steve!

Ed Foster

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96

wrote:

> Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
> he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
> carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
> worth having around for amusement sake.

Elbert Hubbard said it best - "If you can not answer a man's argument, all
is not lost; you can still call him vile names."

Steve, don't you ever wonder why so many people on usenet dump on you?
Well, a good part of it is your practice of calling those who disagree with
you child abusers, homosexuals, and now crossdressers. Do you really think
these fabrications do anything other than degrade you and cause people who
are familiar with your posts to assume everything you say is a lie. Why do
you suppose so many people believed Barry Shein's explanation about your
"stolen email" and dismissed your version of events?

If you have a problem with me address issues, point out errors in my posts,
but making up lies like "crossdresser" isn't going to fool anyone. You're
43 years old, Steve, don't you think it's time you started acting like it?

--
Ed Foster
erfo...@ziplink.net

Roger Williams

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96

Ed Foster (erfo...@zipnet.net) wrote:
: In article <5591j5$i...@zip1.zipnet.net>, bou...@zipnet.net (Stephen Boursy)

: wrote:
:
:
: > Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
: > he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
: > carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
: > worth having around for amusement sake.

Well, I've lived in New England my entire life and I must say: I've
never heard of Ed "only Boursy wishes I were Ru Paul" Foster. You've gotta
admit Ed, it IS kind of funny to see the things Steve has been left with
for smears.

:
: Elbert Hubbard said it best - "If you can not answer a man's argument, all

: is not lost; you can still call him vile names."

It *is* kind of weird to see Boursy using the Scientology ISP
(Earthlink) and the time honored Scientology tactic of using name calling
to detract attention from one's own wrongdoings. Has there been a
conversion we don't know about?? Inquiring minds want to know!

:
: Steve, don't you ever wonder why so many people on usenet dump on you?

: Well, a good part of it is your practice of calling those who disagree with
: you child abusers, homosexuals, and now crossdressers. Do you really think
: these fabrications do anything other than degrade you and cause people who
: are familiar with your posts to assume everything you say is a lie. Why do
: you suppose so many people believed Barry Shein's explanation about your
: "stolen email" and dismissed your version of events?

What used to concern me is when Boursy used his rabid crossposting to
promote sites like the amazingly anti-semitic "netscum" site, and did his
best to slander people who get in the way of his wackiness. Steve quickly
shoots himself in the foot though, just by being himself and dishing out
his tradmark brand of rabid weirdness ("you CROSSDRESSER!!").

alt.fan.speedbump is a good archive of Boursy lunacy ('bump *always*
removes it from his followups list...a neat bit of hypocrisy from someone
who screams censorship if you keep the total of crossposted groups down to
5 instead of his usual 10-12), but it's getting to the point where people
will only need to sit back and let Boursy debunk Boursy. He's on a binge
lately, and he's acting weirder than ever.

: If you have a problem with me address issues, point out errors in my posts,

: but making up lies like "crossdresser" isn't going to fool anyone. You're
: 43 years old, Steve, don't you think it's time you started acting like it?

Yeah, that would be kind of refreshing, wouldn't it?

<snip>
--
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} read alt.fan.speedbump!
{} Roger W. TIAC Customer Service Rep {} \|/ /

Stan Kalisch III

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96

Kinda Common Crime

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96

Frizz (Spamblock: Delete the * to reply) wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Nov 1996 06:56:52 -0800, in news.admin.net-abuse.misc, Stan
> Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com> wrote:

> >These messages are probably an attempt to get the *real* Matthew L. Bruce
> >killfiled.
> >
> >Do note this when updating your killfiles.
>
> Isn't he the original meower?

Mr. Matthew L. Bruce (Harvard '96) is indeed "the original meower."
In the infamous article <4cpdsq$1...@decaxp.harvard.edu> he posted the
celebrated statement which made him an Internet legend (well, one of
*two* celebrated statements, actually):

"Meow meow Henrietta Pussycat meow meow meow The Presidents
of the United States of America meow Kitty?"

Newsgroup readers around the world owe a tremendous debt of gratitude
to Matthew L. Bruce and his bright ideas about Netiquette. Thanks
to him, Usenet will never be the same.

HTH.

J. Davis

Nov 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/3/96

All meow in the memory of this great moment in Usenet history.

MEOW!

The Poodle Bites

Nov 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/3/96

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!

She-wolf

Nov 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/4/96

Ed Foster wrote:

> In article <327A69...@mopar.org>, White 1975 Cordoba <cor...@mopar.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Leo G. Simonetta wrote:
> > >
> > > NGs reduced

> > > Steve
> > >
> > > I think you are (as usual) projecting your obsessions onto others.
> > > And if the best insult that you can come up with is to call someone
> > > a crossdresser, the paucity of both your imagination and your vocabulary
> > > are evident.
> > >
> > > Perhaps we all ought to chip in to buy you a dictionary.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Leo (Net Scum) Simonetta ARC...@LANGATE.GSU.EDU

> > eow eow e
> > m m m m o
> > w ew e mwo eow e w w
> > o oo o oe e m em mo o o m
> > e e w w w m w o ww w w e e e
> > m m m m m ow o w o m m m o
> > w w e e e me e mee e w e w w
> > o o o oeo mo m o o o o
> > e w wmw ow w w w e w e o
> > M meo meowme meo m m w
>
> My killfile just keeps growing.
>
> --
> Ed Foster
> erfo...@ziplink.net

Well, what DO you expect when irrelevant drivel like this is posted to
rec.pets.cats ?
Sometimes, "MEOW" is getting on my nerves, too, but in this case I
think it is quite understandable. It's just a way of telling posters
who post things irrelevant to rec.pets.cats into that newsgroups that
they DID post to r.p.c. and r.p.c'ers are not happy about it.

So this time, I have to second it with a hearty MEOW ! of my own.

She-wolf

Rich Tietjens

Nov 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/4/96

In article <Pine.SUN.3.95.961102...@crl.crl.com>,

Stan Kalisch III <sjk...@crl.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 2 Nov 1996, Stephen Boursy wrote:
>
>> But I warn you--don't your dare <PLONK> fluffy are lots of people are
>> going to be very angry with you Mr. Teitjens.
>
>Mr. Teitjens has the right to plonk whomever he wants to, as does Fluffy.

Been there, did that, got 50 megs of mailbombs in each of my accounts
(including the one that was specifically set up to catch morons). Intel's IT
staff are working the traceback with various other admins to eliminate the
source.

BTW, whotheh*ll is "Mr. Teitjens?" <G>

Followups set.

Remove the * (inserted to foil spambots) in my address to reply.
Write to at...@teleport.com for the alt.binaries.atari* charter.
My bookmarks: http://www.teleport.com/~atari
Files: ftp://ftp.teleport.com/users/atari
#include disclaimer.h

John Rear Admiral McKeon

Nov 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/4/96

On 1 Nov 1996 22:32:39 -0500, bou...@zipnet.net (Stephen Boursy)
wrote:

>Leo G. Simonetta <ARC...@LANGATE.GSU.EDU> wrote:

>>NGs reduced
>

> Who the hell is NG?

I think Leo was referring to Prince's backup band, the "New Power
Generation". For some reason, he forgot to put the "P". Anyways,
Prince recently trimmed the lineup down to four people, thus "NGs
reduced".

What this has to do with Ed Schuda, I'll never know.

>>Stephen Boursy wrote:
>>>
>>> Ed Foster never really PLONKs anyone--all that means is that
>>> he's going to become obsessed with you and read you all the more
>>> carefully. He's a well known Crossdresser in New England but he's
>>> worth having around for amusement sake.
>>

> <clip>

>>Perhaps we all ought to chip in to buy you a dictionary.
>

> Ah--but I wouldn't use it Leo--I could care
>less about speling unless it's to irritate those who do.
>I've spell checkers up the ying yang and never bother
>with the either unless it's a business letter--Ed
>Fosters crossdressing hardly falls in to that
>catagory.

Fluffy knows all about Ed and the funny clothes.

-
John "Rear Admiral" McKeon
Secretary of the Navy, alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Named "the Rainman of prog-rock and classic rock"
by Tom Deflumere

The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity - Harlan Ellison

My cat's breath smells like cat food
- Ralph Wiggum
.

Rich Tietjens

Nov 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/4/96

In article <327a8e6e...@digitalstyle.com>,

mlb...@hotmail.com (Matthew L. Bruce) wrote:
>> I agree--Mr. Tietjens is an expressed censor and an
>>opponant of free speech--sort of the Senator Exon type.
>>

>He is the rogue intel cancel forger. I think it is time to start
>buying AMD and Cyrix products.

I don't know who you are - you're hiding behind a fake name, using forged path
lines, and you obviously have no intestinal ofrtitude - but you have levelled
an accusation against me that simply ...

Naw, fuck it. You don't deserve the time it takes to show people what a
complete shithead you are.

<PLONK>

It is loading more messages.