Re: How do I delete an item I have read so it is no longer is in the list?

Jack (Black Pixel)

Jul 28, 2012, 11:18:57 AM7/28/12
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

You don't need to delete read items. Unlike Mail, NetNewsWire will "clean house" automatically.

I recommend using the option to hide read items. It gets them out of your way, and keeps your list tidy. You can enable this by clicking "News | Read Items | Hide", or you can use the keyboard shortcut Shift+Command+H.

Jack

The NetNewsWire Support Team
@nnw_mac

On Saturday, July 28, 2012 6:33:36 AM UTC-7, sgginc wrote:
How do I delete an item I have read so it is no longer is in the list?

Is this possible?

I have specified to keep feeds for no longer than 1 day.

Thanks ... Ken

Kenny Gilbert

Jul 28, 2012, 11:26:39 AM7/28/12
to netnews...@googlegroups.com