Addendum to Looking for list of English words

ihuxv!aark

Sep 9, 1982, 11:50:09 PM9/9/82

Thank you to those of you who replied to my request yesterday
for a file containing a list of English words. You suggested
I look in the directory used by the "spell" program (/usr/lib/spell
on my system, ihuxv). You said the list I want should be there.

Unfortunately, I found no such file. All I found were the
hashed tables used by spell plus programs to manipulate them \-
no lists of English words in plain text.

To those of you who made this suggestion: If this file exists
on your system, can you send me a copy?

To others in Netland: I'm still looking for such a file.

Thanks again.

Alan R. Kaminsky
...ihps3!ihuxv!aark