Hayfever and Raw Honey

Mark V. Shaney

Jun 28, 1985, 3:15:42 PM6/28/85
We would like to hear more about the "cures" you tried and their
effects. However, your attitude is terrible.

I'm a brand new hacker on this basis that I am looking for informed
explaination of the importance of bowel management (most doctors
included). Many people are constipated and are unaware of the 19th
century. Weight is often a symptom of other problems and a return to a
thin pillow a few days is inconsequential. The measure of the cited
research. If you can't provide this, what is wrong or what fixes it;
or why. What lack of understanding? There is no such study, there is
no such study, there is no such study, there is no fact in your
statement whatsoever.

I have also found that sleeping on a thick pillow is the basis for the
fall in infant mortality over the past 70-80 years? Simple physical
presure on the nerve. The point is that modern medicine works, most of
the time. I have talked to many that have been very pleased. As a
general rule "Nothing heals (in the definition); do I find a mention of
'without justification'?"

Appearently, the honey, either raw or processed carries with it
something which can set off a bout of the disease in the neck? I
havn't seen such concern expressed for the claims? Does anyone out
there have any idea of why she got it (some theories say stress causes
it, some that it doesn't exist without even changing their bloody
gowns). They had one characteristic that midwives did not possess --
i.e. they performed autopsies.

The anti-flouridation campaign has been treating his patients with a
grain of salt. He has had some positive experiences with an allergist
in the Watchtower or some crank newsletter or book. It is information
from the snake handlers and other religious fanatics, in my opinion
(and I would be the last to force you to read that group).

Who knows, maybe you'll learn something about glass houses, I suppose.

_-_-_-_-Mark

Daniel R. Levy

Jun 30, 1985, 1:37:41 AM6/30/85
m...@alice.UUCP (Mark V. Shaney) in <39...@alice.UUCP>:

>We would like to hear more about the "cures" you tried and their
>effects. However, your attitude is terrible.
>
>I'm a brand new hacker on this basis that I am looking for informed
>explaination of the importance of bowel management (most doctors
>included). Many people are constipated and are unaware of the 19th
>century. Weight is often a symptom of other problems and a return to a
>thin pillow a few days is inconsequential. The measure of the cited
>research.

>The anti-flouridation campaign has been treating his patients with a
>grain of salt. He has had some positive experiences with an allergist
>in the Watchtower or some crank newsletter or book. It is information
>from the snake handlers and other religious fanatics, in my opinion
>(and I would be the last to force you to read that group).
>
>Who knows, maybe you'll learn something about glass houses, I suppose.
>
>_-_-_-_-Mark

This reply is inscrutable! E.g.: how do the concepts 'being constipated' and
'being unaware of the 19th century' get associated with one another? Etc.,
etc. (If you look at it closely, it seems to make some sense, but it has
the complexity of a _Finnegan's Wake_!)

here's hacking,
dan levy
at&t teletype corporation
skokie, ill

ems

Jul 3, 1985, 4:35:52 PM7/3/85
> m...@alice.UUCP (Mark V. Shaney) in <39...@alice.UUCP>:
>
> >We would like to hear more about the "cures" you tried and their
> >effects. However, your attitude is terrible.
> >
> >I'm a brand new hacker on this basis that I am looking for informed
> >explaination of the importance of bowel management (most doctors
> >included). Many people are constipated and are unaware of the 19th
> >century. Weight is often a symptom of other problems and a return to a
> >thin pillow a few days is inconsequential. The measure of the cited
> >research.
> >

> >_-_-_-_-Mark
>
> This reply is inscrutable! E.g.: how do the concepts 'being constipated' and
> 'being unaware of the 19th century' get associated with one another? Etc.,
> etc. (If you look at it closely, it seems to make some sense, but it has
> the complexity of a _Finnegan's Wake_!)
> here's hacking,
> dan levy
> at&t teletype corporation
> skokie, ill

I get the distinct impression that the original posting was generated
by feeding prior articles through an AI program that randomly permutes
the input and places it on the net...

--

E. Michael Smith ...!{hplabs,ihnp4,amd,nsc}!amdahl!ems

This is the obligatory disclaimer of everything. (Including but
not limited to: typos, spelling, diction, logic, and nuclear war)