Snk vs Capcom Plus

khan

May 7, 2008, 9:59:34 AM5/7/08
to NeoDS
Hi all,

Can someone please write me a step-by-step guide to making this game
run on NeoDS? Last time I tried and placed svcplus.zip inside
converter folder and it did not produce svcplus.neo.

So, was wondering if some kind soul could help me out here. I want to
play svc plus because unlockable characters are selectable from the
start.

Thanks

xam925

May 7, 2008, 3:46:15 PM5/7/08
to NeoDS
because avcplus is a partent rom, you must download also the svc.zip
rom
put this one with the svcplus.zip rom in neodsconvert directory and
run the program ^_^

Kawauti

May 9, 2008, 10:08:04 PM5/9/08
to NeoDS
Its not working for me. I did as u said.

Does it works for someone???

MasterMan

May 10, 2008, 9:16:58 AM5/10/08
to NeoDS
.NeoDsConvert
..NeoDsConvert.exe
..neogeo.zip
..svc.zip
..svcplus.zip

Run "NeoDsConvert -bios8 svcplus" in a DOS prompt and move the
resulting svcplus.neo to the card's root.
* "-bios8" assuming you have uni-bios.rom inside neogeo.zip.

Kawauti

May 11, 2008, 11:35:24 AM5/11/08
to NeoDS
Is not working... =(

jimmay

May 11, 2008, 2:27:06 PM5/11/08
to NeoDS
> > > Does it works for someone???- Hide quoted text -

make sure you get both roms from planetemu.net or check if they are
either .bin files, if they are .bin files u are okay, if its .rom
files, than delete it and download the 2 roms from planetume.net in
the mame section, NOT NEOGEO!