Re: Heroku production instances?

Andreas Kollegger

Jul 17, 2012, 6:50:54 PM7/17/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Production instances can be arranged even now, though not available directly through Heroku's addon system. The public launch is waiting patiently for the 1.8 GA of Neo4j, after which we'll conduct a thorough QA testing on the cloud, then starting with 1.8 as the default version. There are a few features of 1.8 which are essential for running a great cloud platform. We won't announce pricing publicly before the official release.

Please contact me directly if you'd like to get a pre-release production plan of Neo4j on Heroku.

Best,
Andreas

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 4:29:22 PM UTC-4, Yurii Rashkovskii wrote:
Hi,

does anybody know when Heroku add-on for Neo4j (https://addons.heroku.com/neo4j) is expected to be properly launched and if so, is there any word on planned pricing?

Thanks,
Yurii.

Abdul Azeez Shaik

Oct 10, 2012, 12:11:41 AM10/10/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,

Any further update on this? I mean release date of production neo4j on Heroku .

Thanks,
Abdul

Andreas Kollegger

Oct 10, 2012, 9:51:41 AM10/10/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abdul,

Thanks for your patience. We are progressing slowly on the plans for Heroku. If you have immediate needs for going into production, I'd be happy to help you to spin up an EC2 instance in the same availability zone as Heroku. That is our current recommended approach for going into production.

Contact me directly if you'd like to know more.

Best,
Andreas