XA transaction setup for embedded db

Newbie

Mar 18, 2012, 3:47:25 AM3/18/12
to Neo4j
Where do I find information on how I can setup Neo4J with XA
transaction? or Can someone please provide an example on how to use
Atomikos as the transaction manager?

Thanks,
Daniel

Michael Hunger

Mar 18, 2012, 4:55:06 AM3/18/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
http://digitalstain.blogspot.de/2011/02/springy-ouside-graphy-inside.html?m=1

Don't have the manual at hand it should be there too

Michael

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Newbie

Mar 18, 2012, 12:36:14 PM3/18/12
to Neo4j
Thanks!

I got:

at
org.springframework.data.neo4j.transaction.SpringServiceImpl.init(SpringServiceImpl.java:
45)
at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.TxModule.start(TxModule.java:
104)
at org.neo4j.kernel.GraphDbInstance.start(GraphDbInstance.java:157)
at
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDbImpl.<init>(EmbeddedGraphDbImpl.java:
190)
at
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase.<init>(EmbeddedGraphDatabase.java:
77)
Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
39)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
27)
at
org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:
147)
... 64 more

It seems like the @Autowired to pickup the JtaTransactionManager
instance did not work.

On Mar 18, 4:55 am, Michael Hunger <michael.hun...@neopersistence.com>
wrote:
> http://digitalstain.blogspot.de/2011/02/springy-ouside-graphy-inside....
>
> Don't have the manual at hand it should be there too
>
> Michael
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Michael Hunger

Mar 18, 2012, 3:33:04 PM3/18/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Can you share your complete config? Spring/maven...

Including the meta-inf/serives file?

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

xia.in...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2012, 8:15:52 AM3/19/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com
I can extract that part out of my project and share it, but it will take a little bit time.

Is there a skeleton project out there to demonstrate this? The git project pointed to by the link provided does not compile.

Thanks,

Newbie

Mar 19, 2012, 10:52:40 AM3/19/12
to Neo4j
Hi Michael,

I have sent the maven project via email to you and Peter to look into
it.

Thanks,

On Mar 18, 3:33 pm, Michael Hunger <michael.hun...@neopersistence.com>
wrote:
> Can you share your complete config? Spring/maven...
>
> Including the meta-inf/serives file?
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Thomas Ackling

Nov 22, 2013, 12:08:22 AM11/22/13
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

If a solution was reach I would really appreciate seeing it here :).
I'm currently fighting the same issues.

It looks like it comes down to the transactionManager that I specified is not being injected into the SpringServiceImpl. If that helps at all.

Cheers,
Tom