Neo4jPHP 0.0.6 beta release

Josh Adell

Dec 15, 2011, 5:07:20 PM12/15/11
to Neo4j
Hey all,

For any PHP-based graphistas out there, Neo4jPHP 0.0.6-beta has been
released.

New features: creation and querying of full-text indexes; named
parameter maps in Cypher and Gremlin queries; and easier client
initialization. Also, a few bug fixes. Note that Cypher positional
parameters have been removed, so any existing queries that use them
will have to be updated.

Grab the newest package here: http://github.com/downloads/jadell/neo4jphp/neo4jphp.phar
Getting started documentation: http://github.com/jadell/neo4jphp/wiki

Thanks!

-- Josh Adell

Peter Neubauer

Dec 15, 2011, 5:19:00 PM12/15/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
I tweet you on this, Josh,
http://twitter.com/#!/peterneubauer/status/147440278482059267 .

Big thanks for all your work, really appreciated!

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

TC CEO of the year - vote for Emil Eifrém!
http://crunchies2011.techcrunch.com/nominate/

Google:neubauer.peter
Skype:peter.neubauer
Phone: +46 704 106975
LinkedIn   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
Twitter      @peterneubauer

brew install neo4j && neo4j start
heroku addons:add neo4j

Andrew Potter

Dec 15, 2011, 6:02:37 PM12/15/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Josh. I will be needing this in the near future, februaryish ...

Josh Adell

Dec 15, 2011, 6:39:13 PM12/15/11
to Neo4j
Andrew,

I'd love to hear about your project when you get started. I may even
have release 0.1.0 and dropped the "-beta" tag by then :-)

-- Josh