A Mature Naturist Couple

fox...@hotmail.co.uk

May 17, 2016, 8:45:02 AM5/17/16
to Naturist Accommodation UK
We are a mature naturist couple, male and female and have been naturists most of our lives. We are members of BN and of Five Acres in St Albans. One of us has used NACO many times in the past, naturist B&B's or homestays are much more comfortable than restrictive hotels. We often travel at weekends around the UK or to France and we are always looking for similar genuine naturists or suggestions as where to stay and get our kit off amongst friends. We are comfortable with most environments, straight or gay, single or  couple, just as long as they are GENUINE naturists. Although our garden is overlooked, we have a nude friendly house, where we can offer our spare bedroom, a naked evening of likeminded conversation and friendship. Feel free to get in touch, and stay naked. Chrissy & Will xx

ken Mills

Jun 13, 2016, 4:30:23 PM6/13/16
to Naturist Accommodation UK
Hello, I'm Ken, a mature, genuine, shaven, bi nudist.  I will be working in Bury St Edmunds this coming Friday17th and would be seeking accommodation (single room is fine) for the evening, if possible, which will save me the journey back to Milton Keynes. Happy to pay whatever you require (realize that this is at short notice) and can promise good conversation & good naked company. I do hope to hear from you.  All the best, Ken