Isle of Wight June or July

robert in denmark

May 17, 2016, 6:40:39 AM5/17/16
to Naturist Accommodation UK
Chrissy and I are looking for naturist accommodation, of any sort, on the Isle of  Wight for a long weekend either in June or July 2016. We are a mature male &  female couple, very experienced, very liberal, members of BN and of Five Acres near St Albans. We are happy with a mixed place, gay or straight, B&B or homestay, even would be happy with a pitch for  our tent, as long as we can get our kit off in the evenings, we will spend the day on the beach or shopping. Any offers or suggestions most welcomed. We are near Cambridge and can also offer somewhere for the night for genuine accredited naturists, single or couples, male or female or whatever.