Naturist Overnights In Stoke

rami...@googlemail.com

Oct 26, 2008, 12:29:36 PM10/26/08
to Naturist Accommodation UK
Hello Everyone.
We are Pat and Keith (38/49) from Stoke-On-Trent who offer naked
evenings and overnight accommodation at our home in Stoke. Yes it is
fully naked and there is no awkwardness as you will be in close
proximity to naked flesh all evening. You will quickly feel very
natural in nudity with us, just like you have always wanted. A roaring
open fire and home disco with a table full of drink and nibbles is
your entertainment, along with warm friendly company of dedicated
naturists, Pat & Keith who appreciate the close nudity of male guests.

Pat is a beautiful size 10, soft skinned and smooth shaved and a
lovely lovely person you will fall in love with.

We are familiar with taking businessmen for the evening with over 2
years experience, so please consider us as a reliable and responsible
option for accommodation.

Contact 01782 305030 or mobile 07908 893651.

May we also take this opportunity to extend our portfolio of naturist
friends by offering our email address for correspondence regarding all
aspects in the interests of nudity in companionship
rami...@googlemail.com

Philip Jenkins

Sep 18, 2016, 5:06:21 PM9/18/16
to Naturist Accommodation UK, rami...@googlemail.com
Hi, I am looking for overnight naturist accommodation for Saturday 1st October in Stoke on Trent.

Is the offer of accommodation something you still provide as I would be very interested.

Many thanks

Phil