Naturist Room Available to Rent

Paul Egham

Feb 16, 2015, 5:41:33 AM2/16/15
to naturist-acc...@googlegroups.com
Naturist room available to males in newly renovated house in Egham, Surrey. Handy for West London, Heathrow Airport etc. Happy to do short term/night stopovers. I'm a 40yo professional male, easy going with a good sense of humour! More details and photos can be found on SpareRoom at http://spareroom.co.uk/3327461
Your advert address is:
http://spareroom.co.uk/3327461

John Beevers

Mar 12, 2015, 7:24:55 AM3/12/15
to Paul Egham, naturist-acc...@googlegroups.com

Hi would anyone like a social meet this afternoon in East Yorkshire. I am just heading offshore for two weeks and will have no opportunity to be my naturist self.

Hope so ☺ regards John

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Naturist Accommodation UK" group. This group is for offers of and requests for naturist/nudist/clothing-optional accommodation. Please do not use it for other purposes.

All arrangements for accommodation are private agreements between the individuals/companies concerned. Please do not use the group for making bookings, but use email, phone or other means. This group and its management are not responsible in any way for the content or accuracy of advertisements or postings, or for arrangements made resulting from advertisements or postings.

To send reports or comments to the group manager, send email to naturist-accomm...@googlegroups.com
Visit the Accommodation Directory and FAQ at http://naco.org.uk
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Naturist Accommodation UK" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/naturist-accommodation-uk/da3b6034-232e-498f-add7-4fb6b6200be4%40googlegroups.com.

susanb...@mac.com

May 16, 2015, 3:20:38 AM5/16/15
to naturist-acc...@googlegroups.com
We are an American Naturist couple, world travelers.  Would you consider having us for about 1-2 nights (perhaps shorter time.)  We will be glad to pay expenses.  We must leave from Heathrow on Sept. 29 to return to America.  We are quiet, intellectual, sober, nonsmoking.  We intend to be tourists in London.  We have already spent about 4 weeks total in London during our past trips.  We will have a car which we are driving from Rome.  Mike is a retired engineer/computer Scientist from the space program, and Susan is retired from the state university system. You can reply to susanb...@mac.com

Lauren David

Jun 12, 2015, 6:38:51 AM6/12/15
to naturist-acc...@googlegroups.com
we are an American-friendly couple with a spare room and hot tub in North London. 24/7 unrestricted parking. 45 mins drive to Heathrow. close to underground links to central London. look us up on the accommodation guide
 N20 B+B and get in touch if suitable for you

Enjoy the drive from Rome

L+D

Craig-David Watson

Nov 16, 2015, 5:58:59 PM11/16/15
to Naturist Accommodation UK
Hello,

I am moving to NW London (for a new job in Luton area) and interested in gay friendly (and nudist friendly) house shares. Please feel welcome to drop me a message if you guys would know of anything available.

Many Thanks

Craig