PLACE TO PARK NATURIST MOTORHOME: ANYWHERE IN UK OR ABROAD

martin

Jan 16, 2018, 3:14:19 AM1/16/18
to Naturist Accommodation UK
I'm off in my new motorhome to visit interesting sights in the UK and abroad.  I'd like to find a level patch of land, driveway or garden to park up and live nude while touring around.  Power and water would be welcome, but not necessary.  If any member here has such land or knows of pleasant locations, please speak up.  Anyone who would like to join me in touring is also welcome to make contact.

Martin
Cambridgeshire

Anthony Hall

Feb 2, 2018, 5:37:13 AM2/2/18
to 'martin' via Naturist Accommodation UK
Hi Martin

Just seen your NACO message about parking for your motor home and can recommend land by the naturist beach at L'Hospitalet de l'infant, Tarragona, Spain.  Whilst their is a naturist site also overlooking the beach every year when I go there I notice a number of similar vehicles parked where I I park my car with the beach just a few minutes walk away.  To get there you would need to drive up the n340 towards L'Hospitalet from L'Ametlla de Mar and at the top of the hill, Col de Balenguer look for the second stop sign on the roads coming in from the right.  Turn up here and at the top drive down the corniche to the beach.  In the height of the summer there will toilets down here before then you would need to find somewhere to dispose of your waste.  Also in the summer there will be showers and 2 bars which serve food open on the beach.  As I said there are plenty of people park up here and live naked from spring onwards,  so it might be of interest.  No charges as far as I am aware.

If you do end up staying there do let me know and we will meet up.

Tony

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Naturist Accommodation UK" group. This group is for offers of and requests for naturist/nudist/clothing-optional accommodation. Please do not use it for other purposes.

All arrangements for accommodation are private agreements between the individuals/companies concerned. Please do not use the group for making bookings, but use email, phone or other means. This group and its management are not responsible in any way for the content or accuracy of advertisements or postings, or for arrangements made resulting from advertisements or postings.

To send reports or comments to the group manager, send email to naturist-accomm...@googlegroups.com
Visit the Accommodation Directory and FAQ at http://naco.org.uk
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Naturist Accommodation UK" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/naturist-accommodation-uk/a3b6bbff-e36f-4d85-a635-eb56d7d5c298%40googlegroups.com.

Martin

Feb 2, 2018, 5:15:08 PM2/2/18
to 'Anthony Hall' via Naturist Accommodation UK
Thanks for the information Tony, I'll have a look around and see what the area is like.  How far are you from this location?  Do you have any photographs of the place to allow me to pinpoint the location?

Martin in Cambridgeshire
02022018  2214hrs

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Naturist Accommodation UK" group.