Narcissists are dangerous people. Avoid at all costs.

Sam Vaknin author of "Malignant Self-love"

Nov 15, 2015, 9:13:35 AM11/15/15
to Google NPD List, Article Submit Narcissisticabuse, Article Submit Toxic Relationships, Article Submit Google Narcissisticabuse
"Great book. A must for those with narcissistic bosses. Working for a boss who manipulates new employees by both pouring on the charm and threats of possible devaluation is painful, destructive and psychologically damaging. Knowing about how the narcissistic minds works is critical for not soaking up all the projected self-hate and shame. Narcissists are dangerous people. Avoid at all costs."

By Esther Harris on October 21, 2015

The most thorough, thought-provoking, and up-to-date work on Narcissistic Personality Disorder available today from an expert who knows NPD inside and out. We've also found James Masterson's books on NPD among the most elucidating and true to our experiences.

Jeff Nailen & Angeles Lopez
AngelWingsSantaFe.com

These were READER REVIEWS of "Malignant Self-love: Narcissism Revisited", the BIBLE of NARCISSISM.

The NEW print edition of my book (June 2015) is much expanded and completely re-written to reflect the new criteria in the DSM-V. Please use one of these links to purchase the print edition:

From Narcissus Publications (the publisher) + BONUS PACK:  http://www.ccnow.com/cgi-local/cart.cgi?vaksam_MSL

Copies SIGNED and DEDICATED by the Author, Sam Vaknin (use only this link!): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/8023833847/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_myi?m=A2IY3GUWWKHV9B

What about the E-BOOK?

Malignant Self-love: Narcissism Revisited (FULL TEXT) [Kindle Edition]

http://www.amazon.com/Malignant-Self-love-Narcissism-Revisited-FULL-ebook/dp/B00HDJF7HC/  (Amazon USA)

The FULL TEXT of Sam Vaknin's classic, groundbreaking BIBLE of NARCISSISM and NARCISSISTIC ABUSE, now in its 10th edition. Tips and advice as well as the most complete clinical background. Narcissistic Personality Disorder and its effects on the narcissist, the psychopath and their nearest and dearest - in 100 frequently asked questions and two essays - a total of 720 pages! Updated to reflect the NEW criteria in the recent fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM).

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Publisher sells the same Kindle edition for twice the price, but it comes with a bonus pack worth $60, including 10 additional e-books. This bonus pack is NOT available from Amazon Kindle:

Thank you.

Sam

http://www.youtube.com/samvaknin (Narcissists, Psychopaths, Abuse)

http://www.youtube.com/vakninmusings (World in Conflict and Transition)