We OWE YOU One: Use 2 DISCOUNT CODES for the NEWEST Edition of "Malignant Self-Love: Narcissism Revisited"

1 view

Sam Vaknin author of "Malignant Self-love"

Oct 23, 2015, 9:22:07 AM10/23/15
to Google NPD List, Article Submit Narcissisticabuse, Article Submit Toxic Relationships, Article Submit Google Narcissisticabuse, Article Submit Linknfactoid, Article Submit Conflictransition, Article Submit Globalobserver
Dear Subscriber,

We owe you one.

Apologies if we are imposing on your time. In the past you have purchased from us a book about malignant narcissism and abuse in relationships.

As a token of our GRATITUDE, we are offering YOU these DEALS on the FULL TEXT of "Malignant Self-Love: Narcissism Revisited", Sam Vaknin's classic, groundbreaking BIBLE of NARCISSISM and NARCISSISTIC ABUSE, now in its 9th edition (November 2013).

Tips and advice as well as the most complete clinical background. Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and its effects on the narcissist, the psychopath and their nearest and dearest - in 100 frequently asked questions and two essays - a total of 680 pages! Updated to reflect the NEW criteria in the recent fifth, 2013 edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM).

Click on this link to order the E-BOOK VERSION (with a BONUS PACK) and GET a $5 DISCOUNT. Enter this coupon code in the coupon box at the bottom of the order form: NPZHMU

Click on this link to buy the PRINT EDITION with FREE SHIPPING - and also GET the E-BOOK FREE! Enter this coupon code in the coupon box at the bottom of the order form: GPYMZZ

(NOTE: The print book will be shipped to your address. The e-book will be automatically attached to an e-mail message and sent to the e-mail address that you had provided in the order form)

The newest PRINT edition of "Malignant Self-Love: Narcissism Revisited" is also available from Barnes and Noble:

The PRINT edition from Amazon (use only this link): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/8023833847/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_myi?m=A2IY3GUWWKHV9B

And, in KINDLE format (MOBI) from Amazon Kindle (NO BONUS PACK!):

Abused? Stalked? Harassed? Victimized? Afraid? Confused? Need HELP? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! You OWE IT to yourself and to YOUR LOVED ONES! Save $63!!! BUY SIXTEEN e-books about toxic relationships with narcissists and psychopaths - for the PRICE OF A SINGLE PRINT BOOK! Click on this link:

http://www.ccnow.com/cgi-local/cart.cgi?vaksam_SERIES

Thank you again for your business.

Sam Vaknin
Narcissus Publications