Yoshino Cherry Tree planting on Riverside Dr. Memorial Boulevard

1 view

Anthony J Viglietti

Nov 27, 2017, 8:26:05 AM11/27/17
to mying...@googlegroups.com

Dear Neighbors, this Saturday, December 2nd, we will have our planting of Yoshino Cherry Trees on Riverside Dr. Memorial Boulevard.

Please come and help us continue a legacy that began in 1933.  This will be a momentous occasion in that we will have completed

the planting in the median of Riverside Dr.  If you can’t attend, consider a donation to Friends of Riverside Dr. on our Facebook page.

Friends of Riverside Dr. is a 501©3, nonprofit based in Nashville, TN.

https://www.facebook.com/friendsofriversidedrive/

Your support is appreciated.

Tony

Anthony J Viglietti schnauzer2

Beautification and Environment Commissioner for District 7

Executive Director, Friends of Riverside Drive

Like us on Facebook: Friends of Riverside Dr.

https://www.facebook.com/friendsofriversidedrive/

Nashville Tree Foundation

Home (615) 226-6893, Cell (615) 636-1334

mailto:Ant05Vi...@comcast.net

If you want to change the world, start

in your own neighborhood.

Harvey Milk