FW: The 28th Ann Chapman Holiday Lights Contest

1 view

Anthony J Viglietti

Nov 7, 2015, 10:45:43 AM11/7/15
to Inglewood Neighborhood Association

From: Russell, Adrienne (Public Works) [mailto:Adrienne...@nashville.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 1:59 PM
Subject: 2015 Holiday Lights Contest

Think you have the most Christmas spirit on your street?   Now is the time to enter Metro Beautification’s annual Holiday Lights Competition.  The Holiday Lights Contest is open to all Davidson County residents.  Please complete our online entry form by November 27th.

Participants are judged on creativity, execution, and their ability to create a holiday display that incorporates a green theme with environmental elements such as LED lights.

The contest is sponsored by Mayor Megan Barry, Metro Public Works, Metro Beautification and Environment Commission, NES and NewsChannel 5.

To learn more and enter the contest please visit our website at HolidayLights.Nashville.Gov or call (615) 862-8418.

Adrienne Russell

Beautification Project Coordinator

(615) 862-8418

NES now offers free online billing! Save time, money and paper too!
Register today for NES E-bill at www.nespower.com.