MultiValue Database Programmer Position

BCS

Aug 27, 2012, 3:46:58 PM8/27/12
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Bellingham Cold Storage (BCS) is seeking a qualified, experienced candidate for a MultiValue Database Programmer position. BCS is a family owned, full-service cold storage company located in the US Pacific Northwest. BCS stores and handles a wide variety of frozen and chilled products including seafood, vegetables and fruits.

BCS is noted for being a family-friendly company, with an average length of service of over 17 years. We have excellent benefits, including family medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We have our own free family primary care medical clinic. We also provide long term and short term disability insurance, as well as an Employee Assistance Program.

Responsibilities:
  • Perform application maintenance and development for in-house Warehousing and Inventory Management system. System includes inventory, shipping and receiving, payroll, accounting, and purchasing.
  • Assist with large projects and handle smaller projects from start to finish.
  • Provide end user support, including rotating coverage of after hours support phone.
  • Assist with server maintenance and hardware support as well as other general IT projects.

Qualifications:
  • Must enjoy working with people.
  • Excellent teamwork and communications skills required.
  • 2 or more years of DataBASIC programming, preferably with D3, required.
  • Ability to analyze existing code and make changes as needed, as well as write applications and entry screens from scratch required.
  • Familiarity with AccuTerm GUI application editor is a strong bonus.
  • Experience with SDSI’S UnForm is a strong bonus.
  • Experience with FlashCONNECT, HTML and web design is a bonus.
  • Knowledge of and experience with EDI is a bonus.
  • Experience with AIX, Linux and Windows administration is a plus.
  • Business process analysis and refinement experience is a plus.
-----------------
The successful applicant for this position will need to relocate to Bellingham.

Please submit resumes to  resumes at bellcold.com.   Include salary requirements and as many programming job/client references as possible.

BCS

Aug 30, 2012, 4:32:51 PM8/30/12
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
We are still accepting resumes for this position!

BCS

Oct 8, 2012, 1:11:01 PM10/8/12
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all of the responses - we've filled this position.