CONF: SSCM Annual Conference, Virtual, Jun 2020

AMS

Jun 2, 2020, 1:16:53 PM6/2/20
to ams-an...@listserv.unl.edu

The Society for Seventeenth-Century Music invites you to attend our twenty-eighth annual conference, June 26-28, via Zoom. The full program of the meeting is available at https://sscm-sscm.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/SSCM-2020-program-virtual.pdf

Attendance of the meeting will be free of charge, open to all interested parties. For security reasons, however, we will ask attendees to register in advance.

To do so, please fill out the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHn4F4J8npbjKwhOT1rLjd3AjKe8DD0TedsR4hvCYY_9F2FA/viewform. If you have any trouble with this form or have any questions, please email our treasurer, Anita Hardemann, at treasurer -at- sscm-sscm.org. Once registered, you will receive the Zoom links to be used for the conference and the Guidelines for Attendees, explaining how things will work.

We are delighted that the annual meeting of our Society will proceed in this fashion and that this year we will be able to share our work even more widely.