Reminder: madangreen@rediffmail.com's ecard is still waiting for you.

123Greetings.com

Apr 6, 2015, 2:41:12 PM4/6/15
to mtech...@googlegroups.com
This is a gentle reminder for the ecard that Sender's nameTPO [madan...@rediffmail.com] sent you.

It's been some days and we wanted to make sure you don't miss out on your ecard & its message.

You can view it by clicking here:
http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/03528615503559325826/r10

You can also copy & paste the above link into your browser's address bar.

Or if you prefer, you can go to http://www.123greetings.com/ and type your ecard number (03528615503559325826) in the "Search Box" at the top right of the page.

Using our new tracking feature, you can now view all the ecards received by you in the last 30 days.

Click on the link below or copy & paste the link into your browser's address bar.
http://www.123greetings.com/connect/track/msg-15

Forgot to wish your friends on their birthday? Now simply enter all your friends' details in the 123Greetings Connect Address Book with their birthdays, go to Connect Settings and activate the "Schedule Birthday Cards Automatically" feature by selecting a card and a message which can be sent to all your friends on their birthday:
http://www.123greetings.com/connect/settings/?utm_source=rcvremail

If you need any help in viewing your ecard or any other assistance, please visit our Help/ FAQ section at: http://help.123greetings.com/

We hope you enjoy your ecard,

Your friends at 123Greetings.com
http://www.123greetings.com

We respect your privacy. To view our privacy policy, click on the link below:
http://info.123greetings.com/company/privacy_policy.html

If you do not want to receive this type of email from 123Greetings.com please click on the following link to unsubscribe:
http://www.123greetings.com/send/unsub/332b4e7d616c7d6832325f25606c665f5a6e7d717c6840296a7a01

If you have any other problem please contact us by clicking on the following link:
http://help.123greetings.com/contact_us.html

Note: This is an auto generated mail. Please do not reply.

This email was sent by 123Greetings.com, Inc., 1674 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.