Stopping producing .zip files for Windows builds

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ed Morley

未讀,
2013年10月1日 清晨5:50:172013/10/1
收件者:auto-tools、to...@lists.mozilla.org
Bug 922241 is proposing switching off producing zip files for Windows
Nightly/Firefox builds. The installers can apparently be extracted
pretty easily, however it may be worth commenting in the bug if you use
the zips directly so you can sync up with timeframes for making the
necessary changes to any tooling you may be responsible for. Off the top
of my head, we'll need to change mozregression, mozdownload and I'm
guessing a few more even just within the a-team.

Best wishes,

Ed

L. David Baron

未讀,
2013年10月2日 凌晨1:47:052013/10/2
收件者:Ed Morley、auto-tools、to...@lists.mozilla.org
Can the installers be extracted easily on non-Windows platforms?

I'm pretty sure I've used zip builds to match up disassembly to
crash reports when trying to diagnose a crash using only the data
available in crash-stats, and done it all from a Linux machine
(where objdump can dump Windows binaries just fine). But I remember
having to dig up the .zip build that corresponded to the release.

-David

--
𝄞 L. David Baron http://dbaron.org/ 𝄂
𝄢 Mozilla https://www.mozilla.org/ 𝄂

Ed Morley

未讀,
2013年10月2日 凌晨3:54:442013/10/2
收件者:L. David Baron、auto-tools、to...@lists.mozilla.org
On 02 October 2013 06:47:05, L. David Baron wrote:
> Can the installers be extracted easily on non-Windows platforms?

301 bhearsum, I don't have any background on this other than what is in
the bug, this email was more of a heads up for those who might not have
stumbled across it like I had :-)

Best wishes,

Ed

Axel Hecht

未讀,
2013年10月2日 清晨6:09:522013/10/2
收件者:mozill...@lists.mozilla.org
http://sourceforge.net/projects/p7zip/ should work, at least I just
successfully unpacked a windows .exe on the mac with that (installed via
brew).

For the mac heads among us, "The Unarchiver" claims to support 7z, but
fails to unpack the installer.

Axel
0 則新訊息