A list name isn't recognized as a valid name

Bert

Dec 23, 2014, 3:11:05 PM12/23/14
Windows 7 Pro Sp1
TBird 31.3.0 (although the bug isn't new with this release)

I have a few lists defined in my address book.

If I've composed an email or am forwarding a message, then enter a list
name in the "To:" line, and hit "Send" with the cursor still in the "To:"
line, I'll get an "Alert" popup

"An error occurred while sending mail. The server responded: 4.7.1
<listname>: Recipient address rejected ..."

If instead, I tab to the "Subject" line, or into the message proper, the
list is properly expanded and the message is sent.

--
be...@iphouse.com St. Paul, MN

jphelp...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2014, 12:58:48 PM12/24/14