MozFest 2014 - Apply Now To Participate

Stefania Ioana Chiorean

Aug 15, 2014, 11:30:03 AM8/15/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Hi Repsters,

I'm going to be your wrangler for the upcoming Mozilla Festival. The good
news is that you can apply now. Please note we only have a limited number
of places so unfortunately not everyone can be accepted. The criteria we'll
use are your answers to the application form, as well as your track record
as a Rep. Everyone selected will have a role.

Items 1 & 2 below are mandatory if you want to apply. Item 3 is optional,
though we do encourage it. You can find more information on this wiki page
that we will be filling out more over the coming weeks:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Mozilla_Festival_2014

1. Fill out the Application form:

https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/forms/d/1qv0w5WA96Vy27LFmIu-wBTGPTph9RCR07xirrbRKnWA/viewform

2. Join the Reps MozFest Mozillians group:

https://mozillians.org/group/repsmozfest2014/

3. Propose a session:

http://2014.mozillafestival.org/propose/

Thanks and best of luck!
- Ioana

Stephen Murphy

Aug 15, 2014, 11:57:17 AM8/15/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Application sent

On 15 August 2014 16:30, Stefania Ioana Chiorean <chiorea...@gmail.com>

S1X | Luigui Delyer

Aug 15, 2014, 12:19:03 PM8/15/14
to reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Application sent+1 =)

Em 15/08/14 12:57, Stephen Murphy escreveu:
--
*Luigui Delyer
S1X Comunica��o e Tecnologia | http://www.s1x.com.br

Neo Vilson Wong

Aug 15, 2014, 1:49:14 PM8/15/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Dear Stefania Ioana Chiorean,

Thanks For Inform

Application sent +1

*--*
*Kind Regards,*

*Neo Vilson Wong*

*E|NSA,C|EH,E|CSA,CPTP*
Mozilla Representative <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/WongWeiZhen/>
Founder Of Asia3CTech <http://asia3ctech.com/forum.php>
Asia3CTech Facebook Group <https://www.facebook.com/groups/asia3ctech/>

*M: (6)012 597 3221*
FB:fb.me/NeoVilsonWong
Blog: MfTeCcK <http://blog.mftecck.com/>

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 12:19 AM, S1X | Luigui Delyer <lui...@s1x.com.br>
wrote:
> S1X Comunicação e Tecnologia | http://www.s1x.com.br
> Mozilla Reps | http://reps.mozilla.org/u/luiguild/*
> XMPP | luig...@jit.si > Skype | luigui_ld
> Tel | +55 - 17 - 99774-5505
> E-Mail | lui...@mozillabrasil.org.br

Muhammad Hafiz

Aug 15, 2014, 3:26:11 PM8/15/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Submitted my application already, and endless thanks to you in advance Stefania :D

Regards,
Muhammad Hafiz

---
Find more info about myself at http://about.me/hafizmuhammad
---

Christos Bacharakis

Aug 15, 2014, 3:32:05 PM8/15/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Hi everyone and thanks for your emails.

Let's keep that thread for people who have questions or feedback about
the selection process.

Thanks
~Christos
--
Christos Bacharakis
chri...@bacharakis.com

T.M. van den Broek

Aug 15, 2014, 3:36:01 PM8/15/14
to reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Op 08/15/2014 om 05:30 PM schreef Stefania Ioana Chiorean:
> Hi Repsters,
>
> I'm going to be your wrangler for the upcoming Mozilla Festival. The good
> news is that you can apply now. Please note we only have a limited number
> of places so unfortunately not everyone can be accepted. The criteria we'll
> use are your answers to the application form, as well as your track record
> as a Rep. Everyone selected will have a role.
>
> Items 1 & 2 below are mandatory if you want to apply. Item 3 is optional,
> though we do encourage it. You can find more information on this wiki page
> that we will be filling out more over the coming weeks:
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Mozilla_Festival_2014
>
> 1. Fill out the Application form:
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/forms/d/1qv0w5WA96Vy27LFmIu-wBTGPTph9RCR07xirrbRKnWA/viewform
>
> 2. Join the Reps MozFest Mozillians group:
>
> https://mozillians.org/group/repsmozfest2014/
>
> 3. Propose a session:
>
> http://2014.mozillafestival.org/propose/
>
> Thanks and best of luck!
> - Ioana

Please stop mailing to the list about you have applied! i am sure that
Ioana and her college will see your application without writing to this
list

Thanks

Tim Maks

--
Tim Maks
Mozilla-nl.org

Eduardo Urcullú

Aug 15, 2014, 5:30:31 PM8/15/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Thank you for this, some weeks ago I propossed a session on mozfest, the
session is about app maker, but still not received any update about this.
BTW Application sent +1
--
--------------------------------------
*Eduardo A. Urcullú Madrid*

Emma Irwin

Aug 15, 2014, 5:48:14 PM8/15/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Mozfest applications close on the 22nd.

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Eduardo Urcullú <edumad...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Emma Irwin
@sunnydeveloper
Mozilla Reps Council Member

Muhammad Hafiz

Aug 16, 2014, 12:12:18 AM8/16/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Dear Stefania,

I have just realised that I will not require a visa to go to the UK from Malaysia but I have clicked that I will be requiring one. Can it be altered? :(

Regards,
Muhammad Hafiz

---
Find more info about myself at http://about.me/hafizmuhammad
---

Elio Qoshi

Aug 16, 2014, 2:16:03 AM8/16/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Thank you Ioana!
If I submit a session via the website, do I need to select "Facilitate a session" on the form?
As I am highly interested in community building ( my session has to do with it, but nonetheless)

Cheers

Elio Qoshi

Board Member at Open Labs
Representative at Mozilla
E: hel...@elioqoshi.com
M: +355698623435

> Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:12:18 +0800
> From: muhammadh...@yahoo.com.my
> To: reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org
> Subject: Re: [Reps-General] MozFest 2014 - Apply Now To Participate

Ashickur Rahman

Aug 16, 2014, 2:55:53 AM8/16/14
to Mozilla Reps - General
What is left date of apply?

Christos Bacharakis

Aug 16, 2014, 3:46:06 AM8/16/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Hi Ashickur, Elio and Muhammad.

the form is going to be available till the 25th of August.

Elio, yes you have you to select that you are interested in facilitating /
you have submitted a session in Mozfest.

Muhammad, noted I will make sure that we will change it.

Cheers
~Christos
Στις 16 Αυγ 2014 9:56 AM, ο χρήστης "Ashickur Rahman" <
ashick...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

> What is left date of apply?

Flore Allemandou

Aug 19, 2014, 6:35:35 PM8/19/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Hello Christos,
When I applied through reps, I chose community building, but I am a
co-facilitator on a proposed session (proposed today but I applied 4 days
ago). I will also propose another session around womoz. So it seems that
"facilitate a session" would be better, although I'm also interested in
community building.

Can you change that?

Best regards
--
Flore

Stefania Ioana Chiorean

Aug 20, 2014, 4:33:30 AM8/20/14
Hi Flore,
As we need to change more thinks - like Role and we also need the links to sessions - I would suggest to Re-apply and the old entry will be considered duplicated,

Is it OK whit you this procedure?

Regards,
Ioana

tim_...@mozilla-nl.org

Aug 20, 2014, 10:45:41 AM8/20/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
What is the timeframe of this, when do we know if we are selected. I ask
because i need to ask for free days at work.

Thanks

Tim Maks

Stefania Ioana Chiorean schreef op 2014-08-15 17:30:
> Hi Repsters,
>
> I'm going to be your wrangler for the upcoming Mozilla Festival. The
> good
> news is that you can apply now. Please note we only have a limited
> number
> of places so unfortunately not everyone can be accepted. The criteria
> we'll
> use are your answers to the application form, as well as your track
> record
> as a Rep. Everyone selected will have a role.
>
> Items 1 & 2 below are mandatory if you want to apply. Item 3 is
> optional,
> though we do encourage it. You can find more information on this wiki
> page
> that we will be filling out more over the coming weeks:
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Mozilla_Festival_2014
>
> 1. Fill out the Application form:
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/forms/d/1qv0w5WA96Vy27LFmIu-wBTGPTph9RCR07xirrbRKnWA/viewform
>
> 2. Join the Reps MozFest Mozillians group:
>
> https://mozillians.org/group/repsmozfest2014/
>
> 3. Propose a session:
>
> http://2014.mozillafestival.org/propose/
>
> Thanks and best of luck!
> - Ioana

Stefania Ioana Chiorean

Aug 20, 2014, 11:17:15 AM8/20/14
Hey Tim,
The application form will be open till Aug. 25th. After this point the council will review the applications and most probably the official results will be announced on September 2nd.

I've created a timeline here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Mozilla_Festival_2014#Applications

I am adding all questions here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Mozilla_Festival_2014#FAQ

Also for those using discourse, a thread was created here: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/mozfest-2014/695

If there will be any changes I will let u know.

Ioana

Helen Lee

Aug 20, 2014, 11:38:02 AM8/20/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Hi Ioana,

I submitted my application prior to our discussion. After following the
thread, I realized I need to change my role to "Facilitate a session".
Would you be able to assist with changing my selection? Or I would have to
submit the form again?

Thank you.
Helen

Stefania Ioana Chiorean

Aug 20, 2014, 12:36:47 PM8/20/14
Hi
As it is the same case as Flore's I would prefer you to re-apply ( I would need to change the role and search for the proposal and maybe u have two and I don't want to mixed it up)

If there are similar questions you can mail me in private too and I will make sure to add them on the wiki FAQ too .

Regards,
Ioana