Change I18N Library owners and peers

Makoto Kato

Dec 23, 2017, 6:32:26 AM12/23/17
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, Masatoshi Kimura, gan...@aviary.pl, jfkt...@gmail.com, hsiv...@hsivonen.fi
Hi, all.

Actually, currently owners of I18N library are inactive now. Other people
handles most bugs except to owners now. Then, Kimura-san (:emk) who is
only I18N peer is suggesting that I become peer of this module.

This module has several parts such as character encoding, unicode
properties, locale specific format, string bundle and etc. So I would
like to change I18N library owners an peers from current activities. Henri
creates new encoding modules as encoding-rs. And Jonathan migrates unicode
properties to Gecko for text rendering. Zibi is working new localization
framework and locale specific format that uses ICU and OS preferences.

Also, Simon and Jungshik moves to owner emeritus.

Owner: Henri Sivonen (encoding), Jonathan Kew (except to encoding)
Peer: Zibi Braniecki, Masatoshi Kimura, Makoto Kato
Owner(s) Emeritus: Jungshik Shin, Simon Montagu

-- Makoto Kato

L. David Baron

Dec 23, 2017, 8:44:28 PM12/23/17
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, Masatoshi Kimura, gan...@aviary.pl, hsiv...@hsivonen.fi, Makoto Kato, jfkt...@gmail.com