Thank you, we received your email #M10395669

Avas Flowers

Jan 3, 2018, 5:28:38 AM1/3/18
to gen...@lists.mozilla.org
Thank you for your email

This is an automatic message confirming that we received your email.

Email responses typically occur within 8 business hours during normal operating times.

During Holiday Seasons Mothers Day and Valentines Day responses to emails may take up to 5 business days. We appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Avas Flowers

Message #M10395669. Please do not modify the subject when replying to this mail so we can assign your communication to the correct person.

To modify your order click here
To check the status of your order click here
To contact us click here
For Our Terms of Service and Policies click here
For Our Customer Service Policies click here

Avas Flowers
http://www.AvasFlowers.Com
877-638-3303