August Meeting

Raniere Silva

Jul 28, 2014, 9:37:43 AM7/28/14
to dev-tec...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

After some discuss with Frédéric we agree to test use WebRTC technology for our
meetings and we want to do it at next meeting, August 14. For this reason we
will run the next meeting at 8pm UTC (you can check at [1] your local time).
Many sorry if this isn't a suitable time to you participate in our meeting.

More informations about the steps to participate in next meeting are available
at [2] that is also the page about last meeting.

Thanks,
Raniere

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20140814&p1=179&p2=233&p3=136&p4=195&p5=54&p6=240
[1] http://blog.rgaiacs.com/2014/07/27/mathml_july_meeting.html