Testing changes to JS in chrome code without rebuilding

Brian Nicholson

Jul 31, 2012, 2:16:05 PM7/31/12
to dev-platfo...@lists.mozilla.org
For anyone interested, I've created an extension that bootstraps files in
mobile/chrome/content/, allowing you to test changes without having to
rebuild (or transfer anything to your phone).

Details here:
http://people.mozilla.com/~bnicholson/bootstrapper-src/readme.txt

Brian

theb...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2012, 6:42:23 PM8/9/12
to dev-platfo...@lists.mozilla.org
I updated the extension to fix an issue where line numbers weren't appearing for errors. I also updated replace.json to fix a problem where functions weren't being attached to the window.

http://people.mozilla.com/~bnicholson/bootstrapper.xpi
http://people.mozilla.com/~bnicholson/bootstrapper-src/remote/replace.json

Brian