Announcing MozillaBuild 1.10.0 Release

Ryan VanderMeulen

Jul 29, 2014, 4:44:40 PM7/29/14
to dev.platform, dev-builds
I am pleased to announce the final release of MozillaBuild 1.10.0.
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/libraries/win32/MozillaBuildSetup-Latest.exe

Important changes since version 1.9.0:
* Various fixes for compiler and platform SDK detection that makes building ANGLE much more reliable.
* Updates Mercurial to version 3.0.2.
* The size of the installer was reduced by nearly 7MB by pruning long-obsolete components from the package (sorry, we can't run local Tinderbox instances anymore).
* Updates to many components, such as wget, sed, tar, and info-zip.
* Inclusion of vlad's winrm - a much-faster replacement for rm.exe.

Full changelog:
http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-build/pushloghtml?fromchange=190992f68fc9&tochange=2ef77fefefa5

To upgrade:
1. Remove your current installation. If you can't remove the existing
installation, you probably have a terminal open or ssh-agent
running. Terminate it and try again.
2. Install MozillaBuild 1.10.0.
3. Clobber (remove the object directory of) any trees you have. (If you
don't do this, you may get weird build errors).

Please file any problems you come across in mozilla.org::MozillaBuild.

-Ryan