Re: Intent to Implement: DEAA (Antialiasing) for CSS Transformed Layer Edges

Jet Villegas

Apr 6, 2015, 10:00:38 PM4/6/15
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Thanks, Kip!

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Kearwood "Kip" Gilbert <
kgil...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Mobile platforms can benefit greatly from DEAA; however, we will need to
> be selective on which hardware to enable this on to avoid performance
> regressions.

The demos of this feature look wonderful, but this sort of beauty doesn't
come free :) Product Owners of our mobile products should review the
feature and implementation to determine if and how to deploy this feature
on mobile devices. We'll file separate bugs for enabling this feature on
desktop, Fennec, and B2G.

Thanks,

--Jet