Handing over XPCOM module ownership to Nathan Froyd

Benjamin Smedberg

Aug 26, 2014, 1:20:54 PM8/26/14
to dev-platform, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org, Doug Turner, Nathan Froyd
Over the past year, Nathan Froyd has been an excellent peer for the
XPCOM code module, providing thoughtful and fast reviews and guidance.
I'm happy and excited to hand over ownership responsibilities to Nathan.

I have been a peer/owner of XPCOM for close to ten years now, since
before I was a Mozilla employee; my first big patch to Mozilla in
2002-2003 was to add the C++ hashtable templates nsTHashtable and
friends. Now it's time for me to focus on new management responsibilites
as well as Firefox data collection and privacy. It's a relief and joy to
be able to hand off this responsibility with confidence.

--BDS

Doug Turner

Aug 26, 2014, 1:31:39 PM8/26/14
to Benjamin Smedberg, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-platform, Nathan Froyd