Tree sheriffs - email/bugzilla alias & etherpad for sheriffing current issues

Ed Morley

Nov 1, 2013, 6:38:18 AM11/1/13
to dev.tree-management, Releng, dev.platform, Sheriffs
Hi all!

* The tree sheriffs [1] now have a Bugzilla alias that you can use to
make us aware of any potential tree issues. To use, please CC:

sher...@mozilla.bugs

* We also have a sheriffing team email alias:

sheriffs at mozilla.org
(Note: .org rather than .com)

* In order to facilitate making the sheriffing process more transparent
& to ease hand-over between sheriffs, we're now using an etherpad to
record current tree issues & any other day-to-day matters of note. If
you wish to follow along (or help out!), please see:

https://sheriffs.etherpad.mozilla.org/sheriffing-notes

If you have any questions - please let me know! :-)

Best wishes,

Ed

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Activities#Tree_Sheriffs