Killing ESR17 builds & tests on tbpl

Armen Zambrano G.

Dec 2, 2013, 3:55:14 PM12/2/13
Hello all,
Next week, we will have our next merge date [1] on Dec. 9th, 2013.
As part of that merge day we will be killing the ESR17 builds and tests
[2][3] for tbpl.mozilla.org.

This is part of our normal process where two merge days after the
creation of the latest ESR release (e.g. ESR24 [3]) we obsolete the last
one (e.g. ESR17).

On an unrelated note to this post, we will be creating updates from
ESR17 to ESR24 even after that date, however, we will have no more
builds and tests on check-in.

regards,
Armen
#############
Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen (armenzg)
Mozilla Senior Release Engineer
https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/armenzg/
http://armenzg.blogspot.ca

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar
[2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Enterprise/Firefox/ExtendedSupport:Proposal
[3] https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Mozilla-Esr17
[4] https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Mozilla-Esr24

Mark Banner

Dec 3, 2013, 7:00:26 AM12/3/13
On 02/12/2013 20:55, Armen Zambrano G. wrote:
> Hello all,
> Next week, we will have our next merge date [1] on Dec. 9th, 2013.
> As part of that merge day we will be killing the ESR17 builds and tests
> [2][3] for tbpl.mozilla.org.

Presumably you'll also obsolete the comm-esr17 builds as well? i.e.
https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Thunderbird-Esr17

Mark

Armen Zambrano G.

Dec 3, 2013, 9:15:15 AM12/3/13