Kuma bugs for contributors to try

Eric Shepherd

Apr 8, 2013, 12:36:40 PM4/8/13
Although we have lots of high-priority bugs that the existing
development team is already slated to work on, we have tons of "really
would be great to have" bugs that the writing team would love to see
fixed, but currently don't really expect to see happen soon.

These might be great bugs for new contributors to take on, so I made a list!

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Project:MDN/Kuma/Contributing/Help_wanted

If you're a Kuma contributor, or would like to be, have a look. And if
you're an MDN writer or user and have a bug you think would be a good
addition to that list, let's talk about it and see if it should be
listed there too!

--
Eric Shepherd
Developer Documentation Lead

pabloc...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2013, 11:02:26 PM4/19/13
Awesome! I will take a look at these in the weekend.