[Learning Area] Social Network Strategy

Jeremie Patonnier

Sep 1, 2015, 2:17:35 PM9/1/15
to dev-mdc, Danielle Vincent, Ali Spivak
Hi!

As promise during the last Learning Area meeting, here's a quick summary of
my meeting with Danielle.

We mostly took that opportunity to learn more about each other work and
mission but we also discussed about the following points:

- Danielle will attend the Learning Area weekly meeting in order to
check out what worth tweeting about. She will answer questions to the
@MozDevNet follower with our help and, when possible, will summarize some
of the specific feedback she got.
- We discussed the opportunity to use the tag #teachtheweb. We came to
the conclusion that using it is a good opportunity to better engage with
WebMaker folks, especially when we need reviews and help. As much as
possible people that show interest to the Learning Area Project will be
encourage to meet with us.
- We quickly talk about the community driven FaceBook page (
https://www.facebook.com/mdndev). It's currently out of her scope but
she's okay to open up the discussion about it (jsx, I hope you'll be able
to attend next meeting ;).

I look forward to see Danielle in our next meeting. If you have suggestion
or question to her, we will have some time for that :)

@Danielle, if I miss or misinterpret something, feel free to answer to that
e-mail.

Best,
--
Jeremie
Web : http://jeremie.patonnier.net

Danielle Vincent

Sep 2, 2015, 11:16:42 PM9/2/15
to Jeremie Patonnier, dev-mdc, Ali Spivak
Hi Jeremie!

Yep, perfect summary! It was great to meet up, and I look forward to
working with you and your team in the future!

Cheers,
Danielle
--
Follow MDN on Twitter @MozDevNet <http://www.twitter.com/MozDevNet>