Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Mike Pennisi is now a peer of Clock app!

19 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Tim Chien

da leggere,
22 ago 2013, 02:49:0622/08/13
a dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Mike Pennisi, Richard Waldron
Hi all,

Mike Pennisi, from Bocoup, has been helping us rewrite the Clock app.
They have been working very hard to make the Clock app a "showcase
app" to highlight best practices, while keeping the original features
and adding a few v1.2 features.

We decided to make Mike a peer so he and Rick could continue working
on the app with full speed. I believe there will be many things the
entire Gaia team could learn from coming out of that. :)

Thanks for the hard work, Mike!

--
Tim Guan-tin Chien, Engineering Manager and Front-end Lead, Firefox
OS, Mozilla Corp. (Taiwan)

Ian Liu

da leggere,
22 ago 2013, 03:28:0222/08/13
a Mike Pennisi, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Richard Waldron, Tim Chien
Hi Mike,

Congrats, and thank you for your contributions!
Also thank many devs(Rick, Eric, Adam) from Bocoup team.:)

Best regards,

Ian Liu
Front-end Engineer
Mozilla Taiwan