Help! L10n status for 1.1

Dietrich Ayala

Jun 27, 2013, 10:47:15 AM6/27/13
to dev-b2g, dev-gaia
Very important notice to all developers landing code for the 1.1 release: We need to reduce the string changes to *zero* by June 30. That's 3 days from now.

* If you own the bugs in the searches below, please try to land ASAP.

* If you think there's *any* chance that your bugs will have string changes, flag them immediately.

* If there's any possible way you can *not* make any planned string changes, please do everything you can to make that so.

This release is shipping more locales that 1.0.1, and has a large number of string changes and additions. We are still landing too many changes, and continuing to do so puts our release at risk.