connected devices proposals

Wilfred Mathanaraj

Dec 16, 2015, 5:29:57 AM12/16/15
to dev-fxos
Hi all,

Following Orlando we have been trying to collect some connected devices proposals so we can set a direction for future work.

There are multiple proposals floating around based on different ideas. All of these proposals are up for discussion.

​One of these proposals is starting to get documented in the following wiki page: ​

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Linked

Please note we have not yet fully defined what the end product will be but we are on our way to define what we need to investigate as to the value add mozilla can provide to the end user.

​BR​

--
Product Management Connected Devices
Mozilla