ZTE Open-- bricked when updating OS

Ernie Powell

Aug 28, 2013, 2:31:21 PM8/28/13
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,
So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the
thing to do.
I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. After
a while, I received
a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think
nothing of it so I
said okay and it began downloading.

Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some
reason,
I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought,
maybe
it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong.
Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the boot screen.
Sadly, I didn't even think to enable the USB debugging.

Is there any way to get the original image back on the phone, given that it
is not in USB debugging mode? I noticed a bootloader menu screen
when I hold down the power and up volume button, and a FTM (FML?) screen
when I hold
the other direction, but havent been successful in finding a factory ZTE
Open image online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eduj...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2013, 4:04:01 PM8/28/13
Check follow URL:
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/selectproduct.html?type=software

Select a country (venezuela, spain, colombia) on first column, select SmartPhones on second column and select Open (Movistar) or another company.
Using this via you get Download option to get stock update.zip. Possibly you cannot use your SIM card if you selected a non-compatible carrier/country, then try with another country.

Another possible method is check the URL: http://firefox.ztems.com/
Download "Update package of Android GB for OPEN device". This package is used only if you phone had Android GB previously (yeah, apparently exist zte open with GB running) but probably this method can be used to get your phone live again.

Kevin Hu

Aug 29, 2013, 2:50:40 AM8/29/13
to Ernie Powell, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi, Ernie,

Thank you for your information. We are handling this issue with the partner. Will update to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Thanks.
Kevin Hu

On Aug 28, 2013, at 11:31 AM, Ernie Powell wrote:

> Hi,
> So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the
> thing to do.
> I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. After
> a while, I received
> a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think
> nothing of it so I
> said okay and it began downloading.
>
> Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some
> reason,
> I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought,
> maybe
> it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong.
> Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the boot screen.
> Sadly, I didn't even think to enable the USB debugging.
>
> Is there any way to get the original image back on the phone, given that it
> is not in USB debugging mode? I noticed a bootloader menu screen
> when I hold down the power and up volume button, and a FTM (FML?) screen
> when I hold
> the other direction, but havent been successful in finding a factory ZTE
> Open image online.

Ivan Tsay

Sep 1, 2013, 9:44:20 PM9/1/13
to Ernie Powell, Kevin Hu, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Ernie,

Our partner will release the package for the recovery of the bricked
phone soon. May I know if your phone was purchased on the US eBay or UK
eBay? It would be very helpful for us to provide the correct information
for you to recover your phone. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ivan Tsay

於 8/29/13 2:50 PM, Kevin Hu 提到:

Ernie Powell

Sep 2, 2013, 8:37:11 AM9/2/13
to Ivan Tsay, Kevin Hu, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Ivan,
This is fantastic news! The purchase was made via the US eBay site.

Regards,
Ernie

Ivan Tsay

Sep 4, 2013, 5:04:30 AM9/4/13
to Ernie Powell, Kevin Hu, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Ernie,

Our partner has released the US package for the recovery of ZTE Open
purchased on US eBay. Please download the package from the link below
and follow the instruction in PDF to recover your phone.

http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630e93e220f8.html

Best Regards,

Ivan Tsay
Engineering Project Manager, Firefox OS
Mozilla Corporation - mozilla.com.tw
TEL: +886-2-87861100 ext. 339

於 9/2/13 8:37 PM, Ernie Powell 提到:

Ernie Powell

Sep 4, 2013, 8:37:43 AM9/4/13
to Ivan Tsay, Kevin Hu, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Ivan,
Thank you so much for facilitating this recovery. I hope you, Kevin and the
rest of the Firefix team great success in the future.

Best,
Ernie

Ivan Tsay

Sep 5, 2013, 8:05:53 AM9/5/13
to Ernie Powell, Kevin Hu, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Ernie,

Thank you for the greeting. Hopefully your issue has been resolved.

Best Regards,

Ivan Tsay
Engineering Project Manager, Firefox OS
Mozilla Corporation - mozilla.com.tw
TEL: +886-2-87861100 ext. 339

於 9/4/13 8:37 PM, Ernie Powell 提到:

Vlad Filippov

Sep 11, 2013, 2:10:25 PM9/11/13
Hello Ivan, I got a bricked devices and I was not able to flash the ZTE Open US update, I got "verification failed" errors,

What can be done about this?

Vlad.

Ivan Tsay

Sep 11, 2013, 5:41:42 PM9/11/13
to Vlad Filippov, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Vlad,

Let me report this issue back to our partner to get the help. By the
way, may I know how your phone got bricked? Some detail will be helpful
for me to check the issue with our partner.

Best Regards,

Ivan Tsay
Engineering Project Manager, Firefox OS
Mozilla Corporation - mozilla.com.tw
TEL: +886-2-87861100 ext. 339

於 9/11/13 8:10 PM, Vlad Filippov 提到:

xperi...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2013, 1:35:07 PM9/13/13
Hi I have also briked my phone after updating to the last avaliable update in the spanish site. I have managed to install the uk update but carrier dont work and system is too unestable. From 5 boot times only one is ok. Can you help me? Thx

Ivan Tsay

Sep 13, 2013, 7:48:42 PM9/13/13
to xperi...@gmail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Is your ZTE Open phone bought on UK eBay? I wonder what Spanish site you
are referring for the package update.

Best Regards,

Ivan Tsay

於 9/13/13 7:35 PM, xperi...@gmail.com 提到:
> Hi I have also briked my phone after updating to the last avaliable update in the spanish site. I have managed to install the uk update but carrier dont work and system is too unestable. From 5 boot times only one is ok. Can you help me? Thx

sibekai

Oct 11, 2013, 9:02:19 AM10/11/13
Hi Ivan,

My ZTE open stops at a blank screen with few white lines on top. Connecting USB to Windows 7 pc would enable the fastboot to list is as roamer2 device.

This happened after I rooted the stock ZTE open from eBay (purchased US, shipped from UK) with the EU SD package content, but ASSERTs removed in the update-script and repackaging it so as to bypass the verification failure. The recovery mode (recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.3-roamer2.img), ended up with "Installation Failed" (instead of verification failed).

After the above step, I ended up with just the firefox os splash screen going no where but able to see the device using fastboot. I tried something more, used fastboot erase on boot, splash, system etc. and ended up with what I have now :-(... complete stupid newbie mistakes may be?

The fastboot only successfully does erase, flash function ends up with FAILED read status failed (too many links) .

Do you think I have any shot at unbricking my device?

Best regards.

danie...@googlemail.com

Oct 13, 2013, 9:36:27 AM10/13/13
I also have a bricked ZTE Open, yes one of the early ones without the later fastboot update. Mine is neither accessible via fastboot nor adb anymore, only through the "diagnostics interface". I can't get into clockworkmod recovery (it hangs), so it requires some sort of low level flash.

Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is absolutely unacceptable!

Please - if somebody knows how to do a low level flash of this phone (i have backups of all partitions), please provide some instructions.

Andreas Gal

Oct 13, 2013, 9:46:49 AM10/13/13
to danie...@googlemail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
I will send an email to ZTE about this. I will let you know what they say.

Andreas

Sent from Mobile.

an

Oct 13, 2013, 3:08:47 PM10/13/13
"Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is absolutely unacceptable!"

Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device" shitty as it is.

But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for your money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely working OS on top of garbage hardware.

Kris Borchers

Oct 13, 2013, 3:15:35 PM10/13/13
to Andreas Gal, danie...@googlemail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
I just wanted to say I had a similar but better experience. After bricking my device, I found ZTE to be of no help and was directed to contact the eBay seller. After contacting the ZTE US eBay seller and explaining the situation and going back and forth on possible solutions for about a week, I received an rma number and had a replacement device a week later.

> On Oct 13, 2013, at 8:46, Andreas Gal <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I will send an email to ZTE about this. I will let you know what they say.
>
> Andreas
>
> Sent from Mobile.

danie...@googlemail.com

Oct 13, 2013, 3:37:35 PM10/13/13
Andreas was so kind to forward my issue to some other Mozilla people who now forwarded it to ZTE. I really hope that ZTE will find a better way to deal with this situation, especially if I'm not the only having this problem.

I own a couple other devices, but normally for developer devices there is a way to recover from a brick without the manufacturer's help (i.e. sbf_flash for Motorola Devices or Odin/Heimdall for Samsung). For other ZTE devices like the ZTE Skate III there seem to be various other tricks like putting a specially named image with contents on the SDcard or some external tools. I am pretty sure there is also something similar for the ZTE Open (which seems to be pretty much the same as the ZTE KIS), so it would be extremely helpful if ZTE would share their info with FFOS developers/enthusiasts.

Hubert Figuière

Oct 13, 2013, 4:55:32 PM10/13/13
to danie...@googlemail.com
You can download the update.zip image from ZTE directly.

You put it on the SD card and boot the phone. It will update.

To download

For the US phone
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630e93e220f8.html

For the European phone:
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html

I don't have a device myself but I have been told this works from people
that has similar issues.

Hope this helps.

Hub

danie...@googlemail.com

Oct 13, 2013, 5:32:48 PM10/13/13
Hubert: Thanks, but this works unless you haven't also bricked your recovery. If you look at the instructions inside the archive you can see that it needs to be flashed from recovery. Holding down the volume rocker will not start flashing "blindly" but just get you into recovery.

This might help for some people, but unfortunately not for me.

julia...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2013, 10:14:04 PM10/13/13
Hi, i try to enter into recovery mode of my zte open, but for some reason i don´t get it, not working, i hold the start button and volume up button but the cel starts with the firefox os logo and then the sitting fox but nothing happens, the fox still forever.

Anyone know what happens?

Tsay Ivan

Oct 14, 2013, 7:51:29 AM10/14/13
to sibekai, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Sibekai,

Excuse me for the late reply. It seems you have not erased your recovery image. Is your phone still booted into recovery mode (Power off the phone, then hold the power key and volume up key simultaneously)? If your phone can still boot into recovery mode, I wonder if this can be option for you to try again.

Package for UK phone: http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html
Package for US phone: http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630e93e220f8.html

Best Regards,

Ivan Tsay

jezra

Oct 14, 2013, 12:12:50 PM10/14/13
to an, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Extremely poor judgment when vetting "partners"

jezra

Oct 14, 2013, 2:35:28 PM10/14/13
to andu novac, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
My comment wasn't directed at your judgment. I was actually agreeing
with you and I feel that Mozilla did an extremely poor job in vetting
ZTE as a 'partner'.

As an owner of a ZTE Open, my best advise would be to avoid the ZTE and
get a phone from a company that seems to care. If the rollout of 1.1 is
any indication, get a geeksphone; they've had 1.1 for a few months
and, from what I can tell, they haven't had anti-consumer locks on
the devices that they manufacture.

jezra

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:18:09 +0300
andu novac <novac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you elaborate, which part is "extremely poor" in my judgement? The
> fact that we have this exchange on this list should at least tell you
> that I am both interested in this OS and also aware of its current
> state/problems from people who actually work on it. I also installed
> it on my phone but since I didn't get any usable help on the power
> button issue I gave up on that. Also the fact that I was willing to
> spend 80E on a less then minimally attractive device just for its OS
> should also tell you something (yeah, maybe this is the poor judgement
> you were referring to). But what do you say about the "partners" who
> market a phone that bricks itself while upgrading and instead of
> providing service or replacement they want to sell you a new one?
>
> On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM, jezra <je...@jezra.net> wrote:
> > Extremely poor judgment when vetting "partners"
> >
> > On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

andu novac

Oct 14, 2013, 2:18:09 PM10/14/13
to jezra, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Can you elaborate, which part is "extremely poor" in my judgement? The
fact that we have this exchange on this list should at least tell you
that I am both interested in this OS and also aware of its current
state/problems from people who actually work on it. I also installed
it on my phone but since I didn't get any usable help on the power
button issue I gave up on that. Also the fact that I was willing to
spend 80E on a less then minimally attractive device just for its OS
should also tell you something (yeah, maybe this is the poor judgement
you were referring to). But what do you say about the "partners" who
market a phone that bricks itself while upgrading and instead of
providing service or replacement they want to sell you a new one?

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM, jezra <je...@jezra.net> wrote:
> Extremely poor judgment when vetting "partners"
>
> On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

andu novac

Oct 14, 2013, 4:08:36 PM10/14/13
to jezra, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Ah, a misunderstanding, glad we agree. IMO Mozilla should have used at
this stage just existing devices (and encourage porting!) rather then
come up with these "developer" phones and the like. Just asking for
extra trouble on a platform which is still green.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM, jezra <je...@jezra.net> wrote:
> My comment wasn't directed at your judgment. I was actually agreeing
> with you and I feel that Mozilla did an extremely poor job in vetting
> ZTE as a 'partner'.
>
> As an owner of a ZTE Open, my best advise would be to avoid the ZTE and
> get a phone from a company that seems to care. If the rollout of 1.1 is
> any indication, get a geeksphone; they've had 1.1 for a few months
> and, from what I can tell, they haven't had anti-consumer locks on
> the devices that they manufacture.
>
> jezra
>
> On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:18:09 +0300
> andu novac <novac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can you elaborate, which part is "extremely poor" in my judgement? The
>> fact that we have this exchange on this list should at least tell you
>> that I am both interested in this OS and also aware of its current
>> state/problems from people who actually work on it. I also installed
>> it on my phone but since I didn't get any usable help on the power
>> button issue I gave up on that. Also the fact that I was willing to
>> spend 80E on a less then minimally attractive device just for its OS
>> should also tell you something (yeah, maybe this is the poor judgement
>> you were referring to). But what do you say about the "partners" who
>> market a phone that bricks itself while upgrading and instead of
>> providing service or replacement they want to sell you a new one?
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM, jezra <je...@jezra.net> wrote:
>> > Extremely poor judgment when vetting "partners"
>> >
>> > On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thomas Ho

Oct 14, 2013, 7:59:34 PM10/14/13
to danie...@googlemail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Below is the return policy for e-Bay ZTE Open phones:
*
Note: Any problems, please contact our customer service first. No RMA,
we won't sign for the item you return. *

We want our customer to be happy with their new product. As you buying
our products without have an opportunity to examine it, within 7
working days from the day after we first attempted to deliver your
product we will either exchange it or cancel your agreement and provide
a refund as detailed below:*

7 Days Return:*
The returns period and the following instructions apply to sim free
mobile phone.
If upon receiving your handset you decide you no longer want the handset
or the contract then you can complete a 7 working days return, for this
to be completed you need to:
1.Contact our customer service team by
2.Ensure the Sim/Handset/Gift/Accessories has not been used
3.All products returned preferable in their original packaging
4.Retain a returns number( RMA), which you will be supplied and seal the
product
5.a. Returns Number(RMA)
b. All content which include: handset, accessories and free gift.
6.Must send the parcel back via special delivery, otherwise this policy
will not apply to your case
7.The refund(postage will not include) will be issued via PayPal after
confirmation of receiving your returned parcel in required condition
8.Advise our customer service team once you send your parcel( please
include tracking number, your name, address, RMA and delivery date when
you contact us) by email
9.Please allow up to 28 days from the date our warehouse received the
phone, for send you feedback of case processing updatess*

60 Days Exchange:*
If your original handset becomes faulty, we will be happy to offer a 60
day exchange. The average turn around time of an exchange is 72 hours
depending if it falls on a weekend. To process an exchange you need to:
1.Contact our customer service team by
2.Retain an exchange code which you will be supplied
3.Please keep the free gift
4.All products returned preferably in their original packaging.
5.The returned parcel must include:
a. Exchange code
b. Handset, charger, battery, manual and any other included accessories
c. Return form with information filled in, you will be issued one when
you contact customer service team
6.Send the parcel back via Royal mail special delivery, liability for
the handset remains with you until we receive it back.
7.Send the parcel back the warehouse within 48 hours of setting up the
exchange
8.Please notify our customer service team once you send the
parcel(please include racking number, your name, address, RMA and
delivery date when you contact us)
9.Please note if the one of above requirement doesn't meet then 60 day
exchange police will not apply to your case. The warehouse will send
the handset back to you immediately.*

Faulty Goods*
If your handset becomes faulty outside of your 60 day exchange period
then a repair can be arranged (please note this service only apply to
the handset comes with valid manufacture warranty).To set up a repair
you will need to:
1.Contact our customer service team by
2.The returned parcel for repair must include:
a.RMA number ( you will issued one when you contact our customer service
team)
b.Faulty unit
c.Return form with information filled in, you will be issued one when
you contact customer service team
3.We suggest you send the repair unit by royal mail special delivery as
it is an insured service, liability for the handset remains with you
until we receive it back.
4.Please notify our customer service team once you send the parcel
(please include racking number, your name, address, RMA and delivery
date when you contact us).
5.We will notify you cost of repair, you can choose either you want this
service or not.
6.If you choosing not to carry on repair service, there are two options
for your to choose:
a. we can deliver the faulty handset to you and you will be charged a
delivery fee based on the type of handset;
b. You can notify us to keep the faulty handset and our repair
specialists will dispose your faulty unit safely.
c.Please contact our customer service once you made your choice
7.Please allow up to 28 days of repair process to finish. Your hand set
will send back to you by tracked service. We will notify you by email
when the repairer process is finished.

*Note: The Refunds, Exchange and Repair Policy do not affect your
statutory rights.*

*Additional guarantee from ZTE:
*

*If your phone was bricked during upgrade, because of ZTE provided wrong
upgrade files. You may apply to exchange a new one at e-Bay store.
Please contact ZTE e-Bay store via e-Bay message. *

Thomas

? 13/10/13 ??12:37, danie...@googlemail.com ??:

> Andreas was so kind to forward my issue to some other Mozilla people who now forwarded it to ZTE. I really hope that ZTE will find a better way to deal with this situation, especially if I'm not the only having this problem.
>
> I own a couple other devices, but normally for developer devices there is a way to recover from a brick without the manufacturer's help (i.e. sbf_flash for Motorola Devices or Odin/Heimdall for Samsung). For other ZTE devices like the ZTE Skate III there seem to be various other tricks like putting a specially named image with contents on the SDcard or some external tools. I am pretty sure there is also something similar for the ZTE Open (which seems to be pretty much the same as the ZTE KIS), so it would be extremely helpful if ZTE would share their info with FFOS developers/enthusiasts.

vinayak....@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2013, 11:58:47 AM10/15/13
Hi Ivan,

No problem. Thank you for your reply.

Now my phone is in worst condition!, I think I used fastboot erase on a partition that now cause the phone to only have a blank screen. But not fully dead, I get this ZTE CDMA Technologies MSM USB device when connected to PC.

Vol up + Power or any combination only leads to a blank screen. Is there anyway you could help me from this state of the phone?

Regards,
Vinayak

danie...@googlemail.com

Oct 15, 2013, 1:29:00 PM10/15/13
Michael: Thank you but, it took around 15 e-mails and over two weeks mailing around with the eBay seller until they actually understood my problem. They kept pointing me to the download already discussed in this thread over and over again, and I had the impression that I was talking to a wall. As explained, when they finally realized the actual problem they offered me a new phone for 80% of the initial price (which is a 20% discount).

Again, I am not willing to throw an almost completely new phone (never carried around, no scratches, screen cover not removed yet etc.) in the trash can and buy a (discounted) new one just because the firmware is bricked and ZTE refuses to reflash it. This is the complete opposite of what I was expecting from a device marketed as developer phone - not mentioning that it's completely crazy when looking at it from an ecologic perspective.

Vinayak: Well, this is as similar to my situation, I assume you can also access see the device over USB being in diagnostic mode when you boot it by holding both voldown+volup + power although the screen remains black?

"平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata)"

Oct 15, 2013, 1:55:41 PM10/15/13
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Tips_And_Tricks#Hardware_Cheat_codes
FYI, Inari refers to the ZTE Open.

Doing the vol down+up + power should put you in fastboot mode.
This means that the "fastboot" should be able to see the device. ie:
fastboot devices

If that is the case, then you can flash partition images onto the phone
using fastboot. This is what the flash.sh script does. It puts the
device in fastboot mode and then flashes the images per fastboot.

Chances if you are in fastboot mode then the boot.img that they pointed
you to worked. The problem is described by Eduardo on a separate
thread:
http://sl.edujose.org/2013/10/adapted-boot-image-for-use-with-b2g.html

Once you place the boot.img in the proper location, give flash.sh
another go. If that still doesn't work please let me know.
The other thing we could potentially do is flash just gecko/gaia on the
device provided that you can reboot the device and have adb access.
This is done by :
<project folder>/flash.sh gecko
<project folder>/gaia/make reset-gaia

Regards,
Naoki

"平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata)"

Oct 15, 2013, 2:03:59 PM10/15/13
to jezra, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
The script flash.sh in the main repository should flash all the parts
including the boot.img.
ie: <project folder>/flash.sh

On 10/15/13 11:03 AM, jezra wrote:
> Thank you for the instructions for putting the ZTE Open into fastboot
> mode. If possible, can you also supply the instructions for using
> fastboot to flash compiled B2G images onto the ZTE Open?

jezra

Oct 15, 2013, 2:03:12 PM10/15/13
to 平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata), dev...@lists.mozilla.org

jezra

Oct 15, 2013, 3:25:26 PM10/15/13
to 平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata), dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Presumably, the 'flash.sh' script runs 3 or 4 commands that involve
fastboot; and it shouldn't be necessary for beta testers (which is what
anyone who purchased a ZTE Open is), to install the full build
environment just to use fastboot for flashing images to their device.

As I fall within the category of people who don't have the
resources for a full build environment, I have downloaded compiled
images from a fellow ZTE owner who was kind enough to compile Firefox
OS from source. Now that I have these .img files, I would like to know
how to use fastboot to install them onto my device.

Any instructions for using fastboot would be greatly appreciated.

jezra

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:03:59 -0700
"平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata)" <nhi...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> The script flash.sh in the main repository should flash all the parts
> including the boot.img.
> ie: <project folder>/flash.sh

"平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata)"

Oct 15, 2013, 3:45:11 PM10/15/13
to jezra, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
I apologize. I wasn't aware that you had not built your own images,
that was my bad assumption.

Have you installed the android sdk? You will need to do so in order to
flash the device.
Also which platform are you using ( Windows, Mac or linux )?

Regards,
Naoki

jezra

Oct 15, 2013, 3:50:45 PM10/15/13
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
I am using Linux, and I have adb and fastboot installed.

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:45:11 -0700

danie...@googlemail.com

Oct 15, 2013, 4:06:09 PM10/15/13
Naoki, thanks for the hint but was your post adressed at me? If yes - as pointed out in my post from Oct 13th I am not able to access the phone via fastboot, thus I can't reflash it this way.

"平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata)"

Oct 15, 2013, 4:36:10 PM10/15/13
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
This should basically do what you want if you create this as a script.
If you want to keep your user data, you'll want to just skip/remove the
userdata lines.

#!/bin/bash
echo + using adb to reboot to fastboot mode &&
adb reboot bootloader

echo + Checking to see if we see the device using fastboot &&
fastboot devices &&
echo + Flashing cache &&
fastboot flash cache ramdisk.img &&
echo + Flashing userdata &&
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img &&
echo + Flashing system &&
fastboot flash system system.img &&
echo + Flashing boot &&
fastboot flash boot boot.img &&
echo + Flashing rebooting the device &&
fastboot reboot &&
echo + Done!

jezra

Oct 15, 2013, 4:54:51 PM10/15/13
to 平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata), dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Thank you. It appears that boot.img is not part of the build process;
only ramdisk.img, userdata.img, and system.img get built. How/where do
I find the boot.img?

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:36:10 -0700

"平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata)"

Oct 15, 2013, 6:51:14 PM10/15/13
to jezra, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
It's the second link I emailed; here is the link again, courtesy of
Eduardo :

http://sl.edujose.org/2013/10/adapted-boot-image-for-use-with-b2g.html

jezra

Oct 15, 2013, 7:02:23 PM10/15/13
to 平田修樹 (Naoki Hirata), dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Thank you. I suppose I was expecting something more "official" than a
file hosted on a 3rd party file locker, but if it works I'll be content.

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:51:14 -0700

Sven Ehret

Oct 17, 2013, 11:42:16 AM10/17/13
I have a sort-of bricked UK ZTE Open. Recovery dialoge still works, but the update from http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html cannot be installed. It says verification failed. Maybe because I tried upgrading/flashing it before, copypasting things with boot.img.

Can anyone help?

Best, Sven.

andre...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2013, 9:43:26 AM10/24/13
I have tried the same procedure that Sven, and get the same message:

-- Install /sdcard ...
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

I was very happy to have a new smartphone, but now I'm very pissed off and dissapointed with ZTE and Mozilla.

jezra

Oct 24, 2013, 2:59:53 PM10/24/13
to andre...@gmail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
While I have no solution to your problem, I understand how frustrating
it is to ask for help and receive no response. Trust me, you are not
alone in your displeasure with ZTE and Mozilla. Had I known the level of
support that early adopters would receive, I probably never would have
purchased the so called "Open".

Michelle Luna

Oct 24, 2013, 4:04:09 PM10/24/13
to andre...@gmail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, the Mozilla liaison has requested that
ZTE post images that are more loose about the key/signature to resolve
this. I would add this to the request and appreciate your time to report
it to us. Just to clarify, is your case a UK device? Thanks for your
patience.

Regards,
Michelle Luna
Mobile & Firefox OS Support Manager
Mozilla

andre...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2013, 2:37:10 PM10/27/13
Hi Michelle, I guess you are the same mluna from Mozilla forum.

Thank you for your response, my device is from Colombia, and is the same device reported as bricked by my lovely wife aledelreal.

https://support.mozilla.org/es/questions/974554#answer-494262

So, we bought the phone in Movistar Colombia. And we took it to technical support.

To be frank, we are afraid that Movistar consider the phone has no warranty, because we have upgraded the phone ourselves.

yfy...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2013, 12:55:08 PM11/7/13
Exactly same problem here. I'm in the same boat. Really hope ZTE to just provide a package of last resort that disables checksum verification.

Now the phone is sitting in my drawer collecting dust.

horu...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2013, 4:44:37 PM11/7/13

I bricked my ZTE Open using the following website http://firefox.ztems.com/ , apparently it's the "official ZTE Firefox OS Update Website", but all I managed to do was install B2G from March 2013 using it.

From here the device booted, but the Firefox OS Recovery Utility was replaced with Android Recovery Utility, and all Verification failed.

Had to then root the device and install CWM recovery using adb http://pof.eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions/ , and then I could flash the ZTE Devices update by removing 3 lines from the updater script regarding assert.

the 3 lines are:

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "roamer2" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") == "roamer2");
assert(getprop_new("ro.build.display.id") == "OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS");

I then self built v1.2 and was able to replace the cwm and the root with Firefox OS Recovery Utility, allowing me to get back to stock Firefox OS 1.0.0

Vinayak Kariappa

Nov 10, 2013, 12:18:22 PM11/10/13

> Vinayak: Well, this is as similar to my situation, I assume you can also access see the device over USB being in diagnostic mode when you boot it by holding both voldown+volup + power although the screen remains black?

Hi Danie, thank you, yes, what so ever is the button combination, screen remains black and USB being in diagnostic mode UART. QPST software floating around in internet somewhat sees it as in download mode. But I have no nor found any images or software that can be used with the condition of the phone I have.

Would really appreciate someone in Mozilla or ZTE to provide a tool or procedure to restore to known state so people can truely use this phone for upgrades to newer FFOS releases, useful development and contributions.

Ernesto Acosta

Nov 22, 2013, 1:38:40 PM11/22/13
I installed the. Zip from this web site without problems, but when the animated Fox show, the phone reboots again and again.

Gabriele Svelto

Nov 22, 2013, 1:48:11 PM11/22/13
to Ernesto Acosta, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
On 22/11/2013 19:38, Ernesto Acosta wrote:
> I installed the. Zip from this web site without problems, but when the animated Fox show, the phone reboots again and again.

Where did you buy it from? I got one from ZTE's UK shop and it had this
problem, I solved it by flashing their updated 1.0.1 image available here:

http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html

Look for a file called "OPEN(European Standard) SD card upgrading
instruction & software package(ebay)-225500B0291OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS_V1.0.0B02"

I followed the instructions given in the archive but I had to do the
update procedure (boot into fastboot, run the update, etc...) with the
phone disconnected from the USB cable. Somehow it entered the non-stop
reboot cycle when it was connected. After the update it worked fine and
I haven't seen the reboot cycle anymore.

Gabriele

Ernesto Acosta

Nov 22, 2013, 1:53:44 PM11/22/13
I have a ZTE Open (American Edition). In the MicroSD card I have this:

OPEN (American Standard) SD card upgrading instruction & software package (ebay)-223990B0249OPEN_US_DEV_FFOS_V1.0.0B02

But when I go to Recovery and try to upgrade from my MicroSD card, tell me:

E: failed to Verify whole-file signature

roo...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2013, 7:45:59 PM12/3/13
Wondering if anyone can help. After trying to get 1.02 B onto a ZTE open I am now stuck with the ANRDOID recovery 3g recovery tool. Where do I go from here?

On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:31:21 PM UTC+1, Ernie Powell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the
>
> thing to do.
>
> I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. After
>
> a while, I received
>
> a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think
>
> nothing of it so I
>
> said okay and it began downloading.
>

> Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some
>
> reason,
>
> I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought,
>
> maybe
>
> it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong.
>
> Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the boot screen.
>
> Sadly, I didn't even think to enable the USB debugging.
>

> Is there any way to get the original image back on the phone, given that it
>
> is not in USB debugging mode? I noticed a bootloader menu screen
>
> when I hold down the power and up volume button, and a FTM (FML?) screen
>
> when I hold
>
> the other direction, but havent been successful in finding a factory ZTE
>
> Open image online.
>

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

roo...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2013, 7:51:56 PM12/3/13
All I have on the phone now is the Android Recovery Utility and any attempt to update fails with verification errors.

Can I root the phone now? I don't believe so as there is no os ?

Julien Wajsberg

Dec 4, 2013, 3:58:55 AM12/4/13
to an, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Le 13/10/2013 21:08, an a écrit :
> "Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is absolutely unacceptable!"
>
> Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device" shitty as it is.
>
> But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for your money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely working OS on top of garbage hardware.

It seems to me that ZTE is making good progress: providing update.zip to
enable fastboot mode for older devices, fastboot mode by default for
newer devices, things like that.

I agree that the first version of ZTE device was not "open", but it's
kind of harsh to blame them because you flashed a third party component
(CWM recovery) using a hack and now you can't recover.

The truth is: they actually care about you even when you do this (see
other mails in this thread) and you should actually thank them for caring.

Yes, they probably can do more, but rants like this won't help.

--
Julien

signature.asc

Julien Wajsberg

Dec 4, 2013, 4:00:29 AM12/4/13
to julia...@gmail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Le 14/10/2013 04:14, julia...@gmail.com a écrit :

> Hi, i try to enter into recovery mode of my zte open, but for some reason i don´t get it, not working, i hold the start button and volume up button but the cel starts with the firefox os logo and then the sitting fox but nothing happens, the fox still forever.

I'm quite sure you're in fastboot mode here :)

To enter recovery, I think you need to use the volume down button
instead of the volume up button.

signature.asc

Julien Wajsberg

Dec 4, 2013, 4:05:56 AM12/4/13
to horu...@gmail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Le 07/11/2013 22:44, horu...@gmail.com a écrit :

> I bricked my ZTE Open using the following website http://firefox.ztems.com/ , apparently it's the "official ZTE Firefox OS Update Website", but all I managed to do was install B2G from March 2013 using it.

Yes, this website is painfully obsolete.

> From here the device booted, but the Firefox OS Recovery Utility was replaced with Android Recovery Utility, and all Verification failed.
>
> Had to then root the device and install CWM recovery using adb http://pof.eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions/ , and then I could flash the ZTE Devices update by removing 3 lines from the updater script regarding assert.
>
> the 3 lines are:
>
> assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "roamer2" ||
> getprop("ro.build.product") == "roamer2");
> assert(getprop_new("ro.build.display.id") == "OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS");
>
> I then self built v1.2 and was able to replace the cwm and the root with Firefox OS Recovery Utility, allowing me to get back to stock Firefox OS 1.0.0

I'm amazed by your obstinacy here, congrats ;)
Happy to see you managed to get a working phone back. I hope this mail
will help other people too.

--
Julien

signature.asc

an

Dec 4, 2013, 12:00:28 PM12/4/13
On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 10:58:55 AM UTC+2, Julien Wajsberg wrote:
> Le 13/10/2013 21:08, an a écrit :
>
> > "Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this is absolutely unacceptable!"
>

> > Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device" shitty as it is.
>

> > But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for your money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely working OS on top of garbage hardware.
>

> It seems to me that ZTE is making good progress: providing update.zip to
>
> enable fastboot mode for older devices, fastboot mode by default for
>
> newer devices, things like that.

Just got my zte today and it was an "old" device and thanks to Gabriele Svelto's post I applied the proper update. And guess what, as soon as I did that the OS reported that there is no sd card available. Mac OS X also didn't recognize the sd card and wanted to format it. After configuring udev on Linux the card became available.

> I agree that the first version of ZTE device was not "open", but it's
>
> kind of harsh to blame them because you flashed a third party component
>
> (CWM recovery) using a hack and now you can't recover.
>

> The truth is: they actually care about you even when you do this (see
>
> other mails in this thread) and you should actually thank them for caring.

No, they should thank me for buying the device, it is their job to provide what they say, a developer device and if there are problems it is their job to provide updates. Forget about cwm, that was the best available at the time.

> Yes, they probably can do more, but rants like this won't help.

I will excuse you for calling my post a "rant". "Rants" like this started as soon as zte open became available and they did help some of the customers, those who could still salvage their device.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.

> --
>
> Julien

danie...@googlemail.com

Dec 6, 2013, 5:53:27 PM12/6/13
Julien, can you please clarify your statements?:

> I agree that the first version of ZTE device was not "open", but it's
>
> kind of harsh to blame them because you flashed a third party component
>
> (CWM recovery) using a hack and now you can't recover.

> The truth is: they actually care about you even when you do this (see
>
> other mails in this thread) and you should actually thank them for caring.

What do you exactly mean by "they are about me" and which other mails in this thread do you mean? Actually, they don't care at all! They keep posting the same, in this situation non-working instructions over and over again. While this might help people who are stuck with the "signature verification" stuff, it does not help me *at all* whatsoever.

If they actually would care, they would provide instructions and tools for flashing the device in diagnostics mode or provide a "factory reflash as a service" and charge some reasonable amount of money for that (i.e. 30-40 Euros).

tas_pats

Dec 7, 2013, 5:46:13 PM12/7/13
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org, Michelle Luna
Something change? I need the image for UK ebay ZTE open phone.
My phone on 'Android system recovery <3e>' only now. So, wait for last
resort. I have ZTE published image end with:

E:signature verification failed
Instalation aborted.

On 2013.10.24. 23:04, Michelle Luna:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the delayed response, the Mozilla liaison has requested that
> ZTE post images that are more loose about the key/signature to resolve
> this. I would add this to the request and appreciate your time to report
> it to us. Just to clarify, is your case a UK device? Thanks for your
> patience.
>
> Regards,
> Michelle Luna
> Mobile & Firefox OS Support Manager
> Mozilla
>
> On 10/24/13 6:43 AM, andre...@gmail.com wrote:

Ar cieņu ...
______________________________
//IceDove un Debian //
//Brīvība un drošība//

Philip Wright

Dec 7, 2013, 6:05:54 PM12/7/13
remove the signature from the update.zip

gruenh...@googlemail.com

Dec 10, 2013, 10:13:39 AM12/10/13
an how can i remove the signature?

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2013, 4:56:48 PM12/22/13
Hello,

Another with the brick problem after update. No fastboot, ADB during less than 1 second, and reboot, without CWM, with signature error of any firmware that I want install.

There are alot of post about people that brick and unbrick this phone and make guides about it, but none of them works.

Mozilla Foundation MUST ask to ZTE publish a firmware for Open that works with "ZTE handset update software" and then It will posible to unbrick ALL Open phones through FTM mode.

Mozilla Foundation, do You want to get users and developers? Solve this BIG TROUBLE. Speak with ZTE, make a VALID guide (without use adb/fastboot but FTM or download mode).

This ZTE Open was like a first ship, but It is shinking.

gus...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2013, 8:25:28 PM12/22/13
Can you upload this image to mega or other? version on zte website is v1.1

I have a boot loop :(

an

Dec 23, 2013, 2:25:13 AM12/23/13
Hard to understand why zte can't get one thing right with this phone, anyway I followed this tutorial: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2478426 to root the device and install CWM which restored the functionality of my phone. Afterwards I flashed my own builds without problem. Don't forget to use Eduardo's boot.img (https://mega.co.nz/#!uJ52xZJa!M_YwAEXRwifN21QmQbHgNCcEc5Ml2CKw57IBGxnvdm4).

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 7:01:21 AM12/23/13
Hello,

The problem becomes when the terminal fall into the "reboot bucle". There is only 1 second (aprox.) of ADB service until reboot. In that lapse I can transfer a maximun of 2,5MB (tested) and not always. Also I have try to send the CWM splited and rejoined inside the /data/local/tmp/ but imposible flash It. I can list directories, dmesg, change attributes, users, etc. but all in less than 1 second. Also fastboot doesn't work.

Huge problem.

Salvador de la Puente González

Dec 23, 2013, 7:15:12 AM12/23/13
to lgg2...@gmail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Oh, in that second, issue 'adb shell stop-b2g' to prevent Gecko from
starting. Then you will have adb forever. If you are able to run Firefox
OS, go to Settings > Device Information > More Information > Developer
and enable Remote debugging. This switches on the ADB.

________________________________

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at:

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 7:28:26 AM12/23/13
Hello,

adb wait-for-device shell stop-b2g
/ystem/bin/sh: stop-b2g: not found

adb wait-for-device shell stop b2g
(nothing and continues with rebooting bucle)

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 7:35:18 AM12/23/13
Hello,

PS output:

USER PID PPID VSIZE RSS WCHAN PC NAME
root 1 0 480 340 ffffffff 00000000 S /init
root 2 0 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kthreadd
root 3 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S ksoftirqd/0
root 4 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/0:0
root 5 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 D kworker/u:0
root 6 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S khelper
root 7 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S suspend_sys_syn
root 8 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S suspend
root 9 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S sync_supers
root 10 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S bdi-default
root 11 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kblockd
root 12 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S khubd
root 13 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S l2cap
root 14 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S a2mp
root 15 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S modem_notifier
root 16 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S smd_channel_clo
root 17 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/0:1
root 18 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/u:1
root 19 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S rpcrouter
root 20 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S rpcrotuer_smd_x
root 21 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S krpcserversd
root 22 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/u:2
root 23 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 D voicememo_rpc
root 24 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kadspd
root 25 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kswapd0
root 26 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S fsnotify_mark
root 27 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S crypto
root 40 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mdp_dma_wq
root 41 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mdp_vsync_wq
root 42 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mdp_hist_wq
root 43 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mdp_pipe_ctrl_w
root 45 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kgsl-3d0
root 46 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock0
root 47 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock1
root 48 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock2
root 49 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock3
root 50 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock4
root 51 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock5
root 52 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock6
root 53 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock7
root 54 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock8
root 55 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock9
root 56 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock10
root 57 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock11
root 58 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock12
root 59 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock13
root 60 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock14
root 61 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock15
root 62 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock16
root 63 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock17
root 64 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock18
root 65 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mtdblock19
root 72 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S k_rmnet_mux_wor
root 73 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S f_mtp
root 74 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S file-storage
root 75 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/0:2
root 76 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S diag_wq
root 77 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S diag_cntl_wq
root 78 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/0:3
root 79 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S irq/146-cyttsp-
root 80 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 D krtcclntd
root 81 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 D krtcclntcbd
root 82 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kfmradio
root 83 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 D kbatteryclntd
root 84 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 D kbatteryclntcbd
root 85 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S irq/82-0-000c
root 86 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S KXTIK Workqueue
root 87 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S irq/92-kxtik-ir
root 88 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S iewq
root 89 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 D kinteractiveup
root 90 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mmcsdcc_host1
root 91 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S mmcsdcc_host2
root 92 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S binder
root 93 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S krfcommd
root 94 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S kworker/u:3
root 95 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 D khsclntd
root 96 1 312 160 ffffffff 00000000 S /sbin/ueventd
root 97 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S yaffs-bg-1
root 98 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S flush-31:5
root 99 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S yaffs-bg-1
root 100 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S yaffs-bg-1
root 101 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S yaffs-bg-1
system 104 1 896 272 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/servicemanager
root 105 1 4088 744 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/vold
root 109 1 50404 10652 ffffffff 00000000 D /system/b2g/b2g
root 110 1 7576 964 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/netd
root 111 1 760 296 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/debuggerd
radio 112 1 13652 2212 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/rild
media 113 1 18236 5180 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/mediaserver
bluetooth 114 1 1392 616 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/dbus-daemon
keystore 115 1 1796 556 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/keystore
system 125 1 1960 336 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/mm-pp-daemon
root 126 1 868 424 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/getlogtofile
root 127 1 1196 476 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/akmd8962_new
root 130 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S k_gserial
root 131 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S k_gsmd
shell 132 1 4524 212 ffffffff 00000000 S /sbin/adbd
root 146 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S cfg80211
root 170 2 0 0 ffffffff 00000000 S ath6kl
radio 186 1 5524 584 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/qmuxd
root 202 1 2540 532 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/netmgrd
root 219 126 1232 232 ffffffff 00000000 S /system/bin/busybox
root 220 219 1140 652 ffffffff 00000000 R gzip
shell 245 132 820 372 c0040454 400ccf94 S /system/bin/sh
shell 247 245 1012 344 00000000 40073578 R ps

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 7:36:28 AM12/23/13
Hello,

DMESG output:

<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Linux version 3.0.8-perf-00001-g807085e (songsy@zte) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 PREEMPT Tue Mar 5 16:32:09 CST 2013
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]CPU: ARMv7 Processor [410fc051] revision 1 (ARMv7), cr=10c53c7d
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]CPU: VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Machine: roamer2
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper][ZYF@FTM]parse_tag_zteftm: zte FTM disable !
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) recovery -- Offset:15c Size:60
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) boot -- Offset:1bc Size:40
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) splash -- Offset:1fc Size:c
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) misc -- Offset:208 Size:4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) cache -- Offset:20c Size:1cc
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) system -- Offset:3d8 Size:750
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) userdata -- Offset:b28 Size:4c4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) oem -- Offset:fec Size:8
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) persist -- Offset:ff4 Size:c
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) mibib -- Offset:0 Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) qcsbl -- Offset:e Size:5
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) oemsbl1 -- Offset:13 Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) oemsbl2 -- Offset:1d Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) amss -- Offset:87 Size:c4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) appsbl -- Offset:157 Size:5
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) MIBIB -- Offset:0 Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) SIM_SECURE -- Offset:a Size:4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) QCSBL -- Offset:e Size:5
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) OEMSBL1 -- Offset:13 Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Partition (from atag) OEMSBL2 -- Offset:1d Size:a
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]memory pool 3 (start be00000 size 1a00000) initialized
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Memory policy: ECC disabled, Data cache writeback
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]L310 cache controller enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]L310 cache controller enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]l2x0: 8 ways, CACHE_ID 0x410054c7, AUX_CTRL 0x00540000, Cache size: 262144 B
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]smem_find(137, 72): wrong size 64
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]socinfo_init: v4, id=131, ver=1.1, raw_id=1543, raw_ver=1, hw_plat=1, hw_plat_ver=65536
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]On node 0 totalpages: 48128
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat c07eecdc, node_mem_map c08ac000
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] Normal zone: 428 pages used for memmap
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] Normal zone: 47700 pages, LIFO batch:15
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]allocating 5242880 bytes at c0a59000 (c59000 physical) for fb
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]length = 0 ++
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]length = 0 --
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]allocating 0 M at c8b00000 (8d00000 physical) for F3
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]pcpu-alloc: s0 r0 d32768 u32768 alloc=1*32768
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]pcpu-alloc: [0] 0
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on. Total pages: 47700
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Kernel command line: androidboot.hardware=roamer2 androidboot.serialno=ROAMER2 androidboot.baseband=msm phymem=256
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]PID hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Dentry cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Inode-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Memory: 188MB = 188MB total
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Memory: 176188k/176188k available, 42948k reserved, 0K highmem
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Virtual kernel memory layout:
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] vector : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000 ( 4 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] fixmap : 0xfff00000 - 0xfffe0000 ( 896 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] DMA : 0xffc00000 - 0xffe00000 ( 2 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] vmalloc : 0xcd800000 - 0xfa000000 ( 712 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] lowmem : 0xc0000000 - 0xcd600000 ( 214 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] pkmap : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000 ( 2 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000 ( 14 MB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] .init : 0xc0008000 - 0xc0037000 ( 188 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] .text : 0xc0037000 - 0xc0794e44 (7544 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] .data : 0xc0796000 - 0xc08047f0 ( 442 kB)
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] .bss : 0xc0804814 - 0xc08a7338 ( 651 kB)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]NR_IRQS:261
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper] Returned from cpu check
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.000] [0: swapper]sched_clock: 32 bits at 32kHz, resolution 30517ns, wraps every 131071999ms
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.010] [0: swapper]Console: colour dummy device 80x30
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.010] [0: swapper]console [tty0] enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.010] [0: swapper]Calibrating delay loop... 299.82 BogoMIPS (lpj=1499136)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]Initializing cgroup subsys devices
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [0: swapper]CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]hw perfevents: enabled with ARMv7 Cortex-A5 PMU driver, 3 counters available
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]print_constraints: dummy:
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]rdev_init_debugfs: Error-Bad Function Input
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 16
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] Returned from cpu check
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]acpuclk_7627_init()
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]Shared PLL control available.
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]L val: PLL0: 50, PLL1: 12, PLL2: 62
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]L val: PLL4: 52
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]ACPU running at 600000 KHz
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]Id CPU-KHz PLL DIV AHB-KHz ADIV AXI-KHz D0 D1 D2 D4 U0 U1 U2 U4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 0 19200 -1 1 2400 4 30720 -1 -1 -1 -1 6 3 4 7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 1 61440 1 4 7680 4 61440 -1 -1 -1 -1 6 3 4 7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 2 122880 1 2 15360 4 61440 -1 1 -1 -1 6 3 8 7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 3 245760 1 1 30720 4 61440 -1 1 -1 -1 6 -1 8 7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 4 300000 2 4 37500 4 150000 -1 1 -1 -1 6 -1 8 7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 5 320000 0 3 40000 4 122880 -1 1 4 -1 6 -1 8 7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 6 480000 0 2 60000 4 122880 5 1 4 -1 -1 -1 8 7
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 7 504000 4 2 63000 4 200000 5 1 4 -1 -1 -1 8 9
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 8 600000 2 2 75000 4 200000 5 2 4 7 -1 -1 -1 9
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper] 9 1008000 4 1 126000 4 200000 -1 -1 8 7 -1 -1 -1 -1
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]6 scaling frequencies supported.
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.080] [1: swapper]touch_vdd: vreg_get for S3 failed
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]g_zte_board_id_type: 255
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]g_zte_secboot_mode: 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: smps1: 1100 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: smps2: 1100 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: smps3: 1800 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: smps4: 2100 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo01: 2100 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo02: 2850 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo03: 1200 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo04: 1100 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo05: 1300 <--> 1350 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo06: 1200 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo07: 2600 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo08: 2850 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo09: 1800 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo10: 1800 <--> 3000 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo11: 1800 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo12: 2850 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo13: 2850 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo14: 3300 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo15: 1800 <--> 2850 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo16: 1800 <--> 2850 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo17: 2600 <--> 3300 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo18: 2700 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ldo19: 1200 <--> 3050 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.590] [1: swapper]print_constraints: ncp: 1800 mV normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.610] [1: swapper]ram_console: got buffer at ff00000, size 100000
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.610] [1: swapper]ram_console: found existing buffer, size 1048560, start 435237
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.630] [1: swapper]console [ram-1] enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.630] [1: swapper]zte_wifi_init() enter
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.630] [1: swapper]PCOM_CUSTOMER_CMD3 send/n
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.680] [1: swapper]zte_wifi_init() VREG 1.8v On
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]zte_wifi_init() Pull low CHIP PWD
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]gpio_bt_config dm into_else gpio_bt_sys_rest_n=91
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]msm7627a_camera_init: e
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]msm7627a_camera_init: not machine_is_msm7627a_qrd1()
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]msm7x2x_init: gpio_tlmm_config for 255 failed
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]msm_init_pmic_vibrator
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper] Returned from cpu check
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]i2c i2c-0: Failed to register i2c client sx1508q at 0x22 (-16)
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.780] [1: swapper]i2c i2c-0: Can't create device at 0x22
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.790] [1: swapper]print_constraints: fs_gfx3d: normal
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.800] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x22 not connected
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]sx150x 0-0022: i2c write fail: can't write 01 to 10: -107
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]sx150x: probe of 0-0022 failed with error -107
<5>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]SCSI subsystem initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new device driver usb
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.800] [1: swapper]Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.24.
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: Core ver 2.16
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 31
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Switching to clocksource gp_timer
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 2
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]IP route cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]TCP established hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]TCP: Hash tables configured (established 8192 bind 8192)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]TCP reno registered
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.810] [1: swapper]Unpacking initramfs...
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [1: swapper]Freeing initrd memory: 340K
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [1: swapper]PMU: registered new PMU device of type 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [5: kworker/u:0]Notify: smsm init
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.860] rpcrouter_smd_remote_notify: smd opened 0x (null)
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [5: kworker/u:0]rpcrouter: Server create rejected, version = 0, program = 3000003b
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.860] [5: kworker/u:0]rpcrouter: Server create rejected, version = 0, program = 30000051
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][adsp.c:adsp_init] rs3000000a -- 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] Number of decoder supported 5
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] Number of concurrency supported 8
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPLAY0TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:13
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:0
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:11
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPLAY1TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:14
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:1
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:11
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPLAY2TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:15
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:2
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:11
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPLAY3TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:16
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:3
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:11
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] module_name:AUDPLAY4TASK
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] queueid:17
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] decid:4
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper][audpp.c:audpp_probe] nr_codec_support:1
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.870] [1: swapper]__msm_rpc_connect: server not found 30000002:20001
<1>[01-01 00:00:00.880] [1: swapper]dma_test_init, minor number 39
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.880] [1: swapper]pm_monitor_init enter
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]ashmem: initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]fuse init (API version 7.16)
<7>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]yaffs: yaffs built Mar 5 2013 16:28:32 Installing.
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]msgmni has been set to 344
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [28: cryptomgr_test]cryptomgr_test used greatest stack depth: 7112 bytes left
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]io scheduler noop registered
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]io scheduler cfq registered (default)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]BUG: Your driver calls ioremap() on system memory. This leads
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]<4>to architecturally unpredictable behaviour on ARMv6+, and ioremap()
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]<4>will fail in the next kernel release. Please fix your driver.
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]------------[ cut here ]------------
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]WARNING: at /home/songsy/work/02.b2g/click-fota-version/P752D04_B2G_20130305_GB/kernel/arch/arm/mm/ioremap.c:211 __arm_ioremap_pfn_caller+0x50/0x188()
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper]Modules linked in:
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0042be8>] (unwind_backtrace+0x0/0x12c) from [<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c/0x64)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c/0x64) from [<c00b0fc0>] (warn_slowpath_null+0x18/0x1c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c00b0fc0>] (warn_slowpath_null+0x18/0x1c) from [<c0047068>] (__arm_ioremap_pfn_caller+0x50/0x188)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0047068>] (__arm_ioremap_pfn_caller+0x50/0x188) from [<c0047200>] (__arm_ioremap_caller+0x50/0x54)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0047200>] (__arm_ioremap_caller+0x50/0x54) from [<c02445d8>] (msm_fb_probe+0x78/0xc24)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c02445d8>] (msm_fb_probe+0x78/0xc24) from [<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0x1c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0x1c) from [<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144/0x264)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144/0x264) from [<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84) from [<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.900] [1: swapper][<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x84) from [<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238) from [<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x130)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x130) from [<c001b42c>] (msm_fb_init+0xc/0x78)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c001b42c>] (msm_fb_init+0xc/0x78) from [<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x164)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x164) from [<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118) from [<c003e0d0>] (kernel_thread_exit+0x0/0x8)
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]---[ end trace 65f8ea860415c04f ]---
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]mipi_dsi base phy_addr = 0xa1100000 virt = 0xcde00000
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]gequn mipi_lcd_init
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]mipi_video_lead_wvga_pt_init: gequn n855!
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]mipi_lead_device_register: gequn mipi_device_register n855!
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]lizhiye lcd chip id 0x9830005
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]setting pdata->panel_info.fb_num to 3. type: 8
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]DSI Two Lanes
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper][ZGC]:init_lcd_proc
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]The default FB Format is MDP_RGBA_8888
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]FrameBuffer[0] 320x480 size=1843200 bytes is registered successfully!
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]LUYA!!!!max=307200
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]LUYA!!!!count=614456
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]pm_runtime: fail to wake up
<6>[01-01 00:00:00.910] [1: swapper]mdp_block_power_cnt[block=4] multiple power-off request
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.950] [1: swapper]lht a4 is 0x1f1f
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.950] [1: swapper]lht a8 is 0x0
<3>[01-01 00:00:00.960] [1: swapper]lht a4 is 0x1f1f
<4>[01-01 00:00:00.960] [1: swapper]gequn mipi_lcd_on
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper][ZYF] lcdc_set_bl level=5, 1
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper][LY] before select_1wire_mode
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper][LY] send_bkl_address
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper][LY] send_bkl_data
<7>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper]Registered led device: lcd-backlight
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.000] [1: swapper]msm_serial_hs.0: ttyHS0 at MMIO 0xa0200000 (irq = 45) is a MSM HS UART
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]msm_serial_hs module loaded
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [44: dalrpc_rcv_DAL0]dalrpc_rcv_DAL0 used greatest stack depth: 7044 bytes left
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]kgsl kgsl-3d0: |kgsl_gpummu_init| MMU type set for device is GPUMMU
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]loop: module loaded
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]pmem: Initializing pmem (user-space) as cached
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]allocating 13631488 bytes at (null) (be00000 physical) for pmem
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]pmem: Initializing pmem_adsp (user-space) as cached
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]allocating 11997184 bytes at (null) (cb00000 physical) for pmem_adsp
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]pmem: Initializing pmem_audio (user-space) as non-cached
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]allocating 372736 bytes at (null) (d671000 physical) for pmem_audio
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.010] [1: swapper]bt_set_gpio : [dm] on=1 gpio_bt_sys_rest_en =91
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.130] [1: swapper]bt_set_gpio : [dm] on=0 gpio_bt_sys_rest_en =91
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]SCSI Media Changer driver v0.25
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]msm_nand_probe: phys addr 0xa0a00000
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]msm_nand_probe: Dual Nand Ctrl in ping-pong mode
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]msm_nand_probe: dmac 0x7
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]msm_nand_probe: allocated dma buffer at ffdec000, dma_addr b17a000
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]status: c00020
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]nandid: 5590bcad maker ad device bc
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]ONFI probe : Found an ONFI compliant device H27S4G6F2DKA-BM ­
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Found a supported NAND device
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]NAND Id : 0x5590bcad
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Buswidth : 16 Bits
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Density : 512 MByte
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Pagesize : 2048 Bytes
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Erasesize: 131072 Bytes
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Oobsize : 64 Bytes
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]CFG0 Init : 0xa85408c0
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]CFG1 Init : 0x0004745e
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]ECCBUFCFG : 0x00000203
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]Creating 20 MTD partitions on "msm_nand":
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]0x000002b80000-0x000003780000 : "recovery"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]0x000003780000-0x000003f80000 : "boot"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]0x000003f80000-0x000004100000 : "splash"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.240] [1: swapper]0x000004100000-0x000004180000 : "misc"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.250] [1: swapper]0x000004180000-0x000007b00000 : "cache"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.280] [1: swapper]0x000007b00000-0x000016500000 : "system"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.420] [1: swapper]0x000016500000-0x00001fd80000 : "userdata"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.510] [1: swapper]0x00001fd80000-0x00001fe80000 : "oem"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.510] [1: swapper]0x00001fe80000-0x000020000000 : "persist"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x000000000000-0x000000140000 : "mibib"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x0000001c0000-0x000000260000 : "qcsbl"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x000000260000-0x0000003a0000 : "oemsbl1"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x0000003a0000-0x0000004e0000 : "oemsbl2"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.520] [1: swapper]0x0000010e0000-0x000002960000 : "amss"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x000002ae0000-0x000002b80000 : "appsbl"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x000000000000-0x000000140000 : "MIBIB"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x000000140000-0x0000001c0000 : "SIM_SECURE"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x0000001c0000-0x000000260000 : "QCSBL"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.540] [1: swapper]0x000000260000-0x0000003a0000 : "OEMSBL1"
<5>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]0x0000003a0000-0x0000004e0000 : "OEMSBL2"
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPP Deflate Compression module registered
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPP BSD Compression module registered
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [67: kworker/u:1]kworker/u:1 used greatest stack depth: 6696 bytes left
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPP MPPE Compression module registered
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 24
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]PPTP driver version 0.8.5
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]SLIP: version 0.8.4-NET3.019-NEWTTY (dynamic channels, max=256).
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]CSLIP: code copyright 1989 Regents of the University of California.
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <ma...@qualcomm.com>
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]smsc911x: Driver version 2008-10-21
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.550] [1: swapper]rmnet_init: SMD devices[8]
<7>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]gpio_request: gpio-141 (i2c_host_vbus_en) status -22
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]failed to request 141 GPIO
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]host driver registered w/ tranceiver
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]USB Mass Storage support registered.
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-alauda
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-cypress
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-datafab
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-freecom
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-isd200
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-jumpshot
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-karma
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-onetouch
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-sddr09
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-sddr55
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-usbat
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver usb_ehset_test
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]peripheral driver registered w/ tranceiver
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usb: config_ftm_from_tag, 242
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]usb: config_ftm_from_tag, 249: ftm_mode disable
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]android_usb gadget: Mass Storage Function, version: 2009/09/11
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]android_usb gadget: Number of LUNs=2
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper] lun0: LUN: removable file: (no medium)
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper] lun1: LUN: removable read only CD-ROM file: (no medium)
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.560] [1: swapper]android_usb gadget: android_usb ready
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.570] [4: kworker/0:0]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: idle flags 0x1
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.570] [1: swapper]diagchar initialized now
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.570] [1: swapper]atmel_ts_init():
<4>[01-01 00:00:01.570] [1: swapper]atmel_ts_probe: enter----
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.790] [17: kworker/0:1]msm_otg msm_otg: usb param_override_init
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.790] [17: kworker/0:1]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc_vbus_session: 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.790] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: offline flags 0x2
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.830] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.830] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x4a not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.850] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.850] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x4a not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.870] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:01.870] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x4a not connected
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.890] [1: swapper]atmel_ts_probe, device is not exsit.
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.890] [1: swapper]atmel_ts_probe exit
<6>[01-01 00:00:01.890] [1: swapper]synaptics_probe enter
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.020] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_otg msm_otg: usb param_override_init
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.020] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: online flags 0x2
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.020] [17: kworker/0:1]android_work: did not send uevent (0 0 (null))
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.130] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.130] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x22 not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.150] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.150] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x22 not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.170] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.170] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x22 not connected
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.190] [1: swapper]synaptics_probe, device is not exsit.
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.190] [1: swapper]synaptics_probe exit
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.521] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.521] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x3e not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.541] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.541] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x3e not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.561] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.561] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x3e not connected
<4>[01-01 00:00:02.581] [1: swapper]wly: focaltech touch is not exsit.
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.581] [1: swapper]focaltech_ts_probe exit
<4>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]melfas_ts_probe: GPIO_TOUCH_EN_OUT(107) = 1
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.891] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x20 not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]melfas-ts: err_detect failed
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]melfas-ts: err_check_functionality failed_
<4>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]melf-touchscreen: probe of 1-0020 failed with error -107
<4>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]xiayc:cyttsp_i2c_probe
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]cyttsp_bl_app_valid: App found; normal boot
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]cyttsp_power_on:SI2: app_ver=0006
<6>[01-01 00:00:02.891] [1: swapper]cyttsp_power_on: c_id=E0E1E2
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.921] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.921] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x24 not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.951] qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:43
<3>[01-01 00:00:02.951] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.1: I2C slave addr:0x24 not connected
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]cyttsp_set_operational_mode: read tries=0
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]cyttsp_power_on: Power state is ACTIVE
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]input: cyttsp-i2c as /devices/i2c-1/1-0024/input/input0
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]ts_key_report_init: virtual key init succeed!
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]cyttsp_i2c_init: Cypress TrueTouch(R) Standard Product I2C Touchscreen Driver (Built Mar 5 2013 @ 16:29:12) returned 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]GPIO Matrix Keypad Driver: Start keypad matrix for roamer2_keypad in interrupt mode
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]input: roamer2_keypad as /devices/virtual/input/input1
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [81: krtcclntcbd]RPC CALL -- TOD TIME UPDATE: ttick = 265747
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [81: krtcclntcbd]stamp=25769836544, freq = 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [81: krtcclntcbd]/home/songsy/work/02.b2g/click-fota-version/P752D04_B2G_20130305_GB/kernel/drivers/rtc/hctosys.c: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]using rtc device, msm_rtc, for alarms
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]rs30000048 rs30000048.262144: rtc core: registered msm_rtc as rtc0
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]rs30000048 rs30000048.262144: rtc core: registered msm_rtc_secure as rtc1
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]i2c /dev entries driver
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.041] [1: swapper]TAOS: comes into taos_init
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.051] [1: swapper]TAOS: taos_probe() - i2c smbus block data functions unsupported
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.051] [1: swapper]TAOS: taos_device_name is 1
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.051] [1: swapper]TAOS: chip id of taos that was read matches expected id in taos_probe()
<2>[01-01 00:00:03.051] [1: swapper]taos use gpio 17
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]input: light as /devices/virtual/input/input2
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]input: proximity as /devices/virtual/input/input3
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, major 245
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR NEC protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR RC5(x) protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR RC6 protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR JVC protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR Sony protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR RC5 (streamzap) protocol handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]IR LIRC bridge handler initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]Linux video capture interface: v2.00
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_sensor_probe (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_i2c_probe ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_i2c_probe ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- i2c_add_driver ret:0x0,ov5640_client=0xcb664a00
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_init_gpio Open CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_init_gpio : sensor_pwd_pin=42, sensor_reset_pin=27
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_init_gpio : gpio_request=42, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_init_gpio : gpio_request=27, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_on ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.061] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.572] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_off ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.572] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_off ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.572] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_power_reset ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_power_reset ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_readID (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_readID sensor poweron,begin to read ID!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x3c not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]ov5640_i2c_rxdata failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]ov5640_i2c_read_byte failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_probe_readID ok , readI2C failed, rc = 0xfffffffb

<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA--ov5640_probe_readID Fail !!~~~~!!
<4>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]vreg_disable: unbalanced disables for vreg emmc
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]msm_camera_power_backend: vreg_disable failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]ov5640_sensor_probe: SENSOR PROBE FAILS!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_on ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov5640_pwdn_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]msm_sync_init: failed to initialize ov5640
<4>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]msm_camera_ov5640: probe of msm_camera_ov5640.0 failed with error -5
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_sensor_probe (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_i2c_probe ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_i2c_probe ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- i2c_add_driver ret:0x0,mt9d115_client=0xcb664400
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_init_gpio Open CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_init_gpio : sensor_pwd_pin=42, sensor_reset_pin=27
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_init_gpio : gpio_request=42, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_init_gpio : gpio_request=27, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.582] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_on ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:03.692] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.232] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_reset ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_reset ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_readID (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_readID sensor poweron,begin to read ID!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x3d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]mt9d115_i2c_rxdata failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_probe_readID ok , readI2C failed, rc = 0xfffffffb

<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]mt9d115_probe_readID failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]mt9d115_sensor_probe: SENSOR PROBE FAILS!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_off ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x3d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.262] [1: swapper]mt9d115_i2c_write: waddr = 0x28, wdata = 0x0, failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- mt9d115_power_off ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]msm_sync_init: failed to initialize mt9d115
<4>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]msm_camera_mt9d115: probe of msm_camera_mt9d115.0 failed with error -5
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_sensor_probe (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_i2c_probe ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_i2c_probe ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- i2c_add_driver ret:0x0,s5k5cagx_client=0xcb664600
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_init_gpio Open CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_init_gpio : sensor_pwd_pin=42, sensor_reset_pin=27
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_init_gpio : gpio_request=42, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.372] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_init_gpio : gpio_request=27, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.883] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_on ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.883] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.903] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_reset ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.913] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_reset ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_readID (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_readID sensor poweron,begin to read ID!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.923] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=1, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.943] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.943] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.943] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=2, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.963] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.963] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.963] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=3, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.983] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.983] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:04.983] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=4, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.003] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.003] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.003] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=5, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.023] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.023] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.023] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=6, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.043] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.043] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.043] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=7, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.063] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.063] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.063] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=8, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.083] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.083] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.083] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=9, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.103] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1343c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.103] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x2d not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.103] [1: swapper]***--CAMERA-- i2c_write_w failed,i2c addr=0x2d, command addr = 0x2c, val = 0x0, s=10, rc=-5!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_probe_readID ok , writeI2C failed, rc = 0xfffffffb

<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]s5k5cagx_probe_readID failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]s5k5cagx_sensor_probe: SENSOR PROBE FAILS!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_off ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- s5k5cagx_power_off ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]msm_sync_init: failed to initialize s5k5cagx
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]msm_camera_s5k5cagx: probe of msm_camera_s5k5cagx.0 failed with error -5
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_probe called!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_probe success! rc = 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_probe_init_gpio Open CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_probe_init_gpio : sensor_pwd_pin=39
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_probe_init_gpio : gpio_request=39, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_power_on ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov7692_power_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_read
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x78 not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_rxdata failed!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_i2c_read 0xa failed!
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper] ov7692_probe_init_sensor fails
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper] ov7692_probe_init_sensor finishes
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]ov7692_sensor_probe: SENSOR PROBE FAILS!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]msm_sync_init: failed to initialize ov7692
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]msm_camera_ov7692: probe of msm_camera_ov7692.0 failed with error -5
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_sensor_probe (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_i2c_probe ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_i2c_probe ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- i2c_add_driver ret:0x0,ov2675_client=0xcb664800
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_init_gpio Open CAMIO CLK,set to default clk rate!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_init_gpio : sensor_pwd_pin=42, sensor_reset_pin=27
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_init_gpio : gpio_request=42, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.123] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_init_gpio : gpio_request=27, result is 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.644] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_off ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.644] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_off ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.654] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_on ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.654] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_on ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.654] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_reset ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_reset ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID sensor poweron,begin to read ID!
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID readID high byte, data = 0x26

<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID readID low byte, data = 0x56

<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID return ID :0x2656
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_probe_readID ok , device id=0x2656
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_off ... (Start...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_power_off ... (End...)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]--CAMERA-- ov2675_sensor_probe (End...)
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]I2C radio driver for Qualcomm FM Radio Transceiver , Version 1.0.0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]tavarua_probe: probe radio->handle_irq = 1
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]msm_batt_init: enter
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]__msm_rpc_connect: server not found 30000089:40001
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]__msm_rpc_connect: server not found 30000089:10001
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]__msm_rpc_connect: server not found 30000089:20001
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]msm_batt_enable_filter: enable vbatt filter: OK
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]ZHY:charger_status= good,charger_type= wall,battery_status= removed,batt_status= charging,batt_level= dead,batt_vol= 732,batt_temp= 1,batt_cap= 1,allow2shutdown(1?y;n)= 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]msm_batt_init: Charger/Battery = 0x00040001/0x00050001 (RPC version)
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]AKM8962 compass driver: initialize.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]input: compass as /devices/virtual/input/input4
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]i2c-core: driver [akm8962] using legacy suspend method
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]i2c-core: driver [akm8962] using legacy resume method
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper][SENSORS_KERNEL]come into mma8452_init
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper][SENSORS_KERNEL]come into mma8452_probe
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper][SENSORS_KERNEL]i2c_check_functionality() was called success
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: QUP: I2C status flags :0x1300c8, irq:34
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]qup_i2c qup_i2c.0: I2C slave addr:0x1c not connected
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]mma8452 0-001c: read chip ID 0x1 is not equal to 0x2a or 0x2a!
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper][SENSORS_KERNEL]I2C read error
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.664] [1: swapper]mma8452: probe of 0-001c failed with error -22
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]input: kxtik_accel as /devices/i2c-0/0-000f/input/input5
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]device-mapper: ioctl: 4.20.0-ioctl (2011-02-02) initialised: dm-d...@redhat.com
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.2
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI H4 protocol initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HCI_IBS protocol initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: mci-version: 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: No card detect facilities available
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: Qualcomm MSM SDCC-core at 0x00000000a0400000 irq 24,0 dma 8 dmacrcri 6
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: 8 bit data mode disabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: 4 bit data mode enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: polling status mode enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: MMC clock 400000 -> 49152000 Hz, PCLK 100000000 Hz
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: Slot eject status = 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: Power save feature enable = 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: DM non-cached buffer at ffdc0000, dma_addr 0x0b3a0000
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc0: DM cmd busaddr 0x0b3a0000, cmdptr busaddr 0x0b3b7f40
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: mci-version: 0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: No card detect facilities available
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: Qualcomm MSM SDCC-core at 0x00000000a0500000 irq 26,0 dma 8 dmacrcri 7
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: 8 bit data mode disabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: 4 bit data mode enabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: polling status mode disabled
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: MMC clock 144000 -> 49152000 Hz, PCLK 100000000 Hz
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: Slot eject status = 0
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: Power save feature enable = 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: DM non-cached buffer at ffd60000, dma_addr 0x0b3c0000
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]mmc1: DM cmd busaddr 0x0b3c0000, cmdptr busaddr 0x0b3d7f40
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Registered led device: button-backlight
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]------------[ cut here ]------------
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]WARNING: at /home/songsy/work/02.b2g/click-fota-version/P752D04_B2G_20130305_GB/kernel/drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:101 gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc()
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]autorequest GPIO-19
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]Modules linked in:
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0042be8>] (unwind_backtrace+0x0/0x12c) from [<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c/0x64)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c/0x64) from [<c00b1028>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x2c/0x3c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c00b1028>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x2c/0x3c) from [<c023a21c>] (gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c023a21c>] (gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc) from [<c023a458>] (gpio_direction_output+0x78/0x170)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c023a458>] (gpio_direction_output+0x78/0x170) from [<c03c6518>] (msm_pmic_led_probe+0x60/0x450)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c03c6518>] (msm_pmic_led_probe+0x60/0x450) from [<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0x1c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0x1c) from [<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144/0x264)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144/0x264) from [<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84) from [<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x84) from [<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238) from [<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x130)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x130) from [<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x164)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x164) from [<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper][<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118) from [<c003e0d0>] (kernel_thread_exit+0x0/0x8)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.674] [1: swapper]---[ end trace 65f8ea860415c050 ]---
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]------------[ cut here ]------------
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]WARNING: at /home/songsy/work/02.b2g/click-fota-version/P752D04_B2G_20130305_GB/kernel/drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:101 gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc()
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]autorequest GPIO-20
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]Modules linked in:
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0042be8>] (unwind_backtrace+0x0/0x12c) from [<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c/0x64)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c00b0f90>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x4c/0x64) from [<c00b1028>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x2c/0x3c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c00b1028>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x2c/0x3c) from [<c023a21c>] (gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c023a21c>] (gpio_ensure_requested+0x4c/0xfc) from [<c023a458>] (gpio_direction_output+0x78/0x170)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c023a458>] (gpio_direction_output+0x78/0x170) from [<c03c6534>] (msm_pmic_led_probe+0x7c/0x450)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c03c6534>] (msm_pmic_led_probe+0x7c/0x450) from [<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0x1c)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0297688>] (platform_drv_probe+0x18/0x1c) from [<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144/0x264)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0296380>] (driver_probe_device+0x144/0x264) from [<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0296500>] (__driver_attach+0x60/0x84) from [<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x84)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0295a3c>] (bus_for_each_dev+0x48/0x84) from [<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0295314>] (bus_add_driver+0xc0/0x238) from [<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x130)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c0296b1c>] (driver_register+0xa4/0x130) from [<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x164)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c00373b0>] (do_one_initcall+0x94/0x164) from [<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper][<c00083b4>] (kernel_init+0x74/0x118) from [<c003e0d0>] (kernel_thread_exit+0x0/0x8)
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]---[ end trace 65f8ea860415c051 ]---
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]Registered led device: red
<7>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]Registered led device: green
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]usbhid: USB HID core driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]logger: created 64K log 'log_main'
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]logger: created 64K log 'log_events'
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]logger: created 64K log 'log_radio'
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]logger: created 64K log 'log_system'
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]zte log address _buf_log_main: 0xc0860fc8
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]zte log address _buf_log_events: 0xc0870fc8
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]zte log address _buf_log_radio: 0xc0880fc8
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]zte log address _buf_log_system: 0xc0890fc8
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]ALSA device list:
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper] No soundcards found.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]oprofile: using timer interrupt.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (2758 buckets, 11032 max)
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]ctnetlink v0.93: registering with nfnetlink.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]NF_TPROXY: Transparent proxy support initialized, version 4.1.0
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]NF_TPROXY: Copyright (c) 2006-2007 BalaBit IT Ltd.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]xt_time: kernel timezone is -0000
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]IPv4 over IPv4 tunneling driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]GRE over IPv4 demultiplexor driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]arp_tables: (C) 2002 David S. Miller
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.684] [1: swapper]TCP cubic registered
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 10
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Mobile IPv6
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 17
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]NET: Registered protocol family 15
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 2 part 30 variant 5 rev 1
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]ThumbEE CPU extension supported.
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.694] [1: swapper]clock_late_init() disabled 24 unused clocks
<6>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [1: swapper]input: 7k_handset as /devices/virtual/input/input6
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd][YXS]key_code 0x82, key_parm 0xff
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd][YXS]key_code 0x78, key_parm 0x0
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd]--keycode from A9(charger)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd] key:143 keycode:120
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd]No pity! update battery event
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd][YXS]key_code 0x78, key_parm 0xff
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd]--keycode from A9(charger)
<3>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd] key:143 keycode:255
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [95: khsclntd]No pity! update battery event
<4>[01-01 00:00:05.704] [1: swapper]zte log address __log_buf: 0xc08186f0
<4>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: swapper][alarm] time sync from modem,fix_sync_alarm
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: swapper]rs30000048 rs30000048.262144: setting system clock to 1980-01-06 00:08:56 UTC (315965336)
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: swapper]Freeing init memory: 188K
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: init]init: /init.rc: 234: setprop requires 2 arguments
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: init]init: /init.roamer2.rc: 442: invalid command '/system/bin/log'
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: init]init: /init.roamer2.rc: 515: ignored duplicate definition of service 'proximity_init'
<4>[01-06 00:08:56.500] [1: init]init (1): /proc/1/oom_adj is deprecated, please use /proc/1/oom_score_adj instead.
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.610] [1: init]init: cannot open '/initlogo.rle'
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]init: too many mtd partitions
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]init: too many mtd partitions
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]init: too many mtd partitions
<3>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]init: too many mtd partitions
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]yaffs: dev is 32505861 name is "mtdblock5" rw
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]yaffs: passed flags ""
<7>[01-06 00:08:56.630] [1: init]yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.5,"mtdblock5"
<7>[01-06 00:08:56.740] [1: init]yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 1
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.740] [1: init]yaffs: dev is 32505862 name is "mtdblock6" rw
<6>[01-06 00:08:56.740] [1: init]yaffs: passed flags ""
<7>[01-06 00:08:56.740] [1: init]yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.6,"mtdblock6"
<7>[01-06 00:08:58.301] [1: init]yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 0
<6>[01-06 00:08:58.301] [1: init]yaffs: dev is 32505864 name is "mtdblock8" rw
<6>[01-06 00:08:58.301] [1: init]yaffs: passed flags ""
<7>[01-06 00:08:58.301] [1: init]yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.8,"mtdblock8"
<7>[01-06 00:08:58.311] [1: init]yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 0
<6>[01-06 00:08:58.311] [1: init]yaffs: dev is 32505860 name is "mtdblock4" rw
<6>[01-06 00:08:58.311] [1: init]yaffs: passed flags ""
<7>[01-06 00:08:58.311] [1: init]yaffs: Attempting MTD mount of 31.4,"mtdblock4"
<7>[01-06 00:08:59.101] [1: init]yaffs: yaffs_read_super: is_checkpointed 0
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.232] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/ATFWD-daemon', disabling 'atfwd'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.232] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/fakeperm', disabling 'fakeperm'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.232] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/rilproxy', disabling 'rilproxy'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.242] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/surfaceflinger', disabling 'surfaceflinger'
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.242] [107: usbconfig]usbconfig used greatest stack depth: 6000 bytes left
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.252] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/app_process', disabling 'zygote'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.252] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/drmserver', disabling 'drm'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.252] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/installd', disabling 'installd'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.252] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/etc/install-recovery.sh', disabling 'flash_recovery'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.262] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/app6939', disabling 'app6939'
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.322] [116: sh]sh used greatest stack depth: 5984 bytes left
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.392] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/copypartnerapp', disabling 'copypartnerapp'
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.392] [1: init]init: cannot find '/system/bin/wiperiface', disabling 'wiperiface'
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb: config_pid_from_nv
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]======return value=1
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]msm_hsusb_get_set_usb_conf_nv_value: rpc call success
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: config = diag,modem,nmea,mass_storage,adb
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: 1350
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]android_usb: already disabled
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store,enabled=1
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store idProduct=1350
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functions: diag success
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]xbl:serial_function_bind_config,738
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]xbl:serial_function_bind_config,742
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functions: serial success
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.402] [128: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functions: mass_storage success
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [128: usbchangemode]adb_bind_config
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [128: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functions: adb success
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [128: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: 1350
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [128: usbchangemode]usbchangemode used greatest stack depth: 5848 bytes left
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [17: kworker/0:1]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: online flags 0x20
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [131: adbd]warning: `adbd' uses 32-bit capabilities (legacy support in use)
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.412] [132: adbd]adb_open
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.422] [121: sh]sh used greatest stack depth: 5400 bytes left
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.482] [119: cat]cat used greatest stack depth: 5088 bytes left
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.492] [102: sh]sh used greatest stack depth: 4744 bytes left
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.542] [17: kworker/0:1]Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.632] [17: kworker/0:1]android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONNECTED
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.732] [147: insmod]ar6005 back to live======================
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.742] [147: insmod]android_readwrite_file: ret=2
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.742] [147: insmod]android_readwrite_file: ret=2
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.762] android_usb gadget: high speed config #1: android
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.762] usb_xbl: fsg_common_update, 628
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.762] usb_xbl:nluns=1, fsg_common_update, 630
<7>[01-06 00:08:59.762] [17: kworker/0:1]diag: USB connected
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.762] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: online flags 0x20
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.812] [149: vold] lun1: unable to open backing file: /system/etc/pcsuite.iso
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.822] [75: kworker/0:2]android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONFIGURED
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.822] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x01 (3 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.832] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x1a (5 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.852] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x1b (8 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.852] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x14 (0 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (1 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x81 (1 bytes)
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x82 (1 bytes)
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]mmc1: new high speed SDIO card at address 0001
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.862] [18: kworker/u:1]DMA BUFFER Use Prealloc Memory
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]ath6kl_fetch_board_file() enter
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]MAC from EEPROM 00:03:7F:05:C0:CA
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]Getting MAC the 1th time. count = 0.
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]Reading MAC from NV item 4678......
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]MAC from NV: 78:E8:B6:D3:2E:D8
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1]Use MAC: 78:E8:B6:D3:2E:D8
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.932] [18: kworker/u:1][WIFI]_read RF NV item 3757 failed i = 0
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb: config_pid_from_nv
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]======return value=1
<4>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]msm_hsusb_get_set_usb_conf_nv_value: rpc call success
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: config = diag,modem,nmea,mass_storage,adb
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: 1350
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store,enabled=0
<7>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]diag: USB disconnected
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [134: adbd]adb_release
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [132: adbd]adb_open
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store,enabled=1
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb:enable_store idProduct=1350
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functions: diag success
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]xbl:serial_function_bind_config,738
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functions: serial success
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functions: mass_storage success
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]adb_bind_config
<3>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode]usb android_bind_enabled_functions: adb success
<5>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [180: usbchangemode] : usbchangemode: 1350
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [182: adbd]adb_release
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [132: adbd]adb_open
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.962] [75: kworker/0:2]android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=DISCONNECTED
<6>[01-06 00:08:59.972] [75: kworker/0:2]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: online flags 0x20
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.072] [18: kworker/u:1]ath6kl: MAC address file not found
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.072] [18: kworker/u:1]ath6kl_core_init() suspend mode = 3
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.072] [18: kworker/u:1]ar6005 power cut======================
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.192] [75: kworker/0:2]android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONNECTED
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.323] android_usb gadget: high speed config #1: android
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.323] usb_xbl: fsg_common_update, 628
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.323] usb_xbl:nluns=1, fsg_common_update, 630
<7>[01-06 00:09:00.323] [75: kworker/0:2]diag: USB connected
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.323] [17: kworker/0:1]msm_hsusb msm_hsusb: msm72k_udc: online flags 0x20
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.323] [149: vold] lun1: unable to open backing file: /system/etc/pcsuite.iso
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.383] [17: kworker/0:1]android_work: sent uevent USB_STATE=CONFIGURED
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.413] [17: kworker/0:1]
<6>[01-06 00:09:00.413] [17: kworker/0:1]Charger Type: STD DOWNSTREAM PORT
<7>[01-06 00:09:00.413] [84: kbatteryclntcbd]ZHY:charger_status= good,charger_type= usb pc,battery_status= removed,batt_status= charging,batt_level= dead,batt_vol= 732,batt_temp= 1,batt_cap= 1,allow2shutdown(1?y;n)= 1
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.703] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA8_CNTL open failed -19
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.713] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA9_CNTL open failed -19
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.723] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA12_CNTL open failed -19
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.743] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA13_CNTL open failed -19
<3>[01-06 00:09:00.853] [193: qmuxd]smd_pkt_open: DATA14_CNTL open failed -19
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.033] [109: b2g]request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 10279229799 (1980-01-06 00:09:01.050480718 UTC)
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.033] [109: b2g][early_suspend] wq status=-1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.163] [113: mediaserver]__msm_rpc_connect: server not found 30000002:20001
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.163] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_avc_ctl 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.163] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_agc_ctl 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume 0 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume 6 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume 12 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume 3 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume 16 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume 25 0 7
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.183] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume 8 0 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.193] [113: mediaserver][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume 9 0 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.253] [113: mediaserver]msm_release_control: control0
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.253] [113: mediaserver]__msm_release, open count =0
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.263] [113: mediaserver]__msm_release, release VFE
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.334] [244: AudioOut_1][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_device 6 1 1
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.334] [244: AudioOut_1][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_device 6 1 0
<6>[01-06 00:09:01.334] [243: ApmCommandThrea][snd.c:snd_ioctl] snd_set_volume 38 0 7
<3>[01-06 00:09:01.344]
<3>[01-06 00:09:01.344] SMSM: Modem SMSM state changed to SMSM_RESET.
<3>[01-06 00:09:01.344] [22: kworker/u:2]Notify: start reset

Alexandre Lissy

Dec 23, 2013, 7:53:29 AM12/23/13
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Le 23/12/2013 13:28, lgg2...@gmail.com a �crit :
Maybe:
adb wait-for-device && adb shell stop b2g

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 7:57:50 AM12/23/13
Nope, reboot... reboot... reboot...

an

Dec 23, 2013, 10:05:40 AM12/23/13
On Monday, December 23, 2013 2:57:50 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
> Nope, reboot... reboot... reboot...

Maybe I missed it in your posts but can you boot into recovery(volume up + power)?

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 10:10:25 AM12/23/13
Hello,

Yes, I can get recovery menu (UP+ON), FTM menu (DOWN+ON) and download mode (UP+DOWN+ON). But in the recovery mode I only get signature errors with all roms/firmwares that I have try.

an

Dec 23, 2013, 10:52:46 AM12/23/13
On Monday, December 23, 2013 5:10:25 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Yes, I can get recovery menu (UP+ON), FTM menu (DOWN+ON) and download mode (UP+DOWN+ON). But in the recovery mode I only get signature errors with all roms/firmwares that I have try.

That's Firefox OS recovery, right?
I'm uploading a zip (will post the link soon) which you might want to try, see if you can flash/boot that one. If it works you will have CWM, Eduardo's boot.img and busybox.

an

Dec 23, 2013, 10:58:08 AM12/23/13

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 11:05:28 AM12/23/13
Hello,

Error:

Unable to access folder with ID: 0ADABaPJPIs5fUk9PVA. Check access permissions on the folder.

an

Dec 23, 2013, 11:26:18 AM12/23/13
Try again, I'm not that good with google drive :)

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 11:46:11 AM12/23/13

Hello,

Sorry but "signature verification failed".

gus...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 5:03:16 PM12/23/13
I got the same error as lgg2 :(

o...@old.com.ua

Dec 25, 2013, 11:36:11 AM12/25/13
I have a similar, but much worse situation with my ZTE Open and would appreciate any help with unbricking.

Unfortunately, I managed to wipe bot system and recovery partitions, so there are only 3 modes I am left with:

1. Turning on my phone stops at the fox screen, with adb kinda available. But there is no much I can do with adb, because system partition is dead - only the commands not connected to internal shell work. Such as adb reboot :) No 'shell', 'push', 'pull' etc.

2. Booting into recovery with UP+ON, DOWN+ON, 'adb reboot recovery' or 'adb reboot bootloader' all take me to the same fastboot mode (recovery is dead and not working at all). The Fastboot detects the phone fine, I can even erase partitions with no problems. But any 'flash' attempt ends up with the the immediate phone reboot with nothing actually flashed.

3. Download mode - UP+DOWN+ON. I've tried playing with anything ZTE related to this mode I could find including Blade 'flasher', different versions of ZTE Update Tool, to no avail.

I would appreciate any help with this.

And yes, what I am really missing and looking for is the low-level firmware from ZTE I could flash my so-called 'developer phone' with.

Thank you.

lgg2...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2013, 1:32:56 PM12/25/13
Hello,

I have been probing the QPST tool (Qualcomm) but there are needed some files of the current firmware and some files that I doesn't form anywhere, like partition.mbn. Although there is another problem. I had select the correct flashing program (programming binary) but gives error.

There is another 2 Qualcomm tools (FieldTest [goes integrated in QPST] and QXDM) but aren't useful for flashing.

The way that I am waiting and that I thing that can be the only, easy and fast solution (if Mozilla Foundation speak seriously with ZTE) is the flashing of the firmware through FTM mode with "ZTE handset update software". In this case, there is the need of ZTE. They must provide a firmware in their repository for this phone, as there are for many other phones.

lgg2...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2014, 6:06:56 AM1/3/14
Hello,

Today I have found that my terminal It is not "inari" as I thought. It is a ZTE Open from Movistar but This seems to be a bit different from "inari". It is called internally as "ikura". (see: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.b2g/dENpc-7Fbi4/mj25FivM3d8J ).

Also there are problems with ZTE about this terminal (see: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=840845 ).

Therefore Mozilla has decided to "desupport" (??) this device in ALL versions (see ikura in: https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Asasaki:B2GBuilds#Work_not_started_or_prioritized)

Then I think that Mozilla Foundation It is making it very bad about this terminal. It is been sold through Movistar to Spain and Latin America, that is a lot of users. And a lot of them are people that want to work with it. But this terminal It is REALLY locked by ZTE and Mozilla Foundation do nothing to change this.

Any answer of this?

P.D. (in spanish): Estamos jodidos con este terminal... Movistar se lava las manos, ZTE pasa del tema puesto que esta vendiendo un desarrollo que de haber sido solo para Mozilla Foundation hubiese sido tirar el dinero, con pequeñas modificaciones que eviten la "huida" de terminales. Mozilla Foundation lo utlizo para el arranque y ahora se da mas soporte y esfuerzos a la migracion a terminales "caros" desde Android que a los "originales" ZTE Open. Mozilla Foundation se puede topar con la misma piedra que Samsung con LiMo: no dar rienda suelta al terminal "original" provoco su desaparicion.

an

Jan 3, 2014, 11:45:31 AM1/3/14
On Friday, January 3, 2014 1:06:56 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Today I have found that my terminal It is not "inari" as I thought. It is a ZTE Open from Movistar but This seems to be a bit different from "inari". It is called internally as "ikura". (see: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.b2g/dENpc-7Fbi4/mj25FivM3d8J ).

I rolled my eyes when I saw that post too, apparently if it's something simple it is unacceptable nowadays. How about calling the device "zte_open" now that there's no more secret about it?

> Also there are problems with ZTE about this terminal (see: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=840845 ).
>

> Therefore Mozilla has decided to "desupport" (??) this device in ALL versions (see ikura in: https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Asasaki:B2GBuilds#Work_not_started_or_prioritized)

Could this mean that Mozilla is passing the support of this device from now on to zte only?

Julien Wajsberg

Jan 3, 2014, 12:34:03 PM1/3/14
to an, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Le 03/01/2014 17:45, an a écrit :

>> Also there are problems with ZTE about this terminal (see: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=840845 ).
>>

>> Therefore Mozilla has decided to "desupport" (??) this device in ALL versions (see ikura in: https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Asasaki:B2GBuilds#Work_not_started_or_prioritized)
> Could this mean that Mozilla is passing the support of this device from now on to zte only?

We just don't produce distributable builds for this device.

We're still supporting it. I mean, this is one of the devices we test
our code on, and we're fixing the bugs we find when testing with this
device. We only rely on ZTE to test and build and distribute the build
to final users.

--
Julien

signature.asc

lgg2...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2014, 1:25:02 PM1/3/14
Hello,

But there are several SERIOUS problems with ZTE Open (ikura) terminal and It doesn't seem that Mozilla Foundation It is doing anything to solve them. They are focusing in "top" terminals and loosing that the base terminal it is this, ZTE Open.

The version 1.0 was "updateable" from ZTE to "Mozilla". But the 1.1 update of ZTE/Movistar blocks this "change of way" (update). Enable fastboot but deny any change of the flash (reboot when trying) or broke it up If the update involves bootloader (reboot on the init [fox screen]).

Why near all Android terminals haven't any problem to be flashed with fastboot and ZTE Open has them?

Movistar (official forum moderator) doesn't giveme any local option to recover my terminal (althogh They say that was possible, but the indicated shop doesn't know anything about it and Movistar doesn't know why). ZTE the same and Mozilla "desupport" it from October'13.

Why I must persevere with this terminal and with FirefoxOS? This OS needs a lot of base programming (i.e.: Contacts need a lot of functionalities to be usefull) and Mozilla Foundation It is giving all efforts to migrate to Samsung/Google top Android terminals instead poolish the base.

[Julien], the terminal supported is INARI not IKURA and the BIGGEST number of the ZTE Open'like terminals are IKURA and this has been dessuported becasue ZTE it is not giving support to Mozilla about IKURA (read the post, begin in February without support and "closed" in October in the same state).

[Julien], Why I want collaborate with the project If I cannot use the builds in my terminal? I have a "bricked" (nearly) terminal and no solution. That It is the problem. And more people has the same. And the solution must no be "send it to the shop or to the dealer". This terminal was to be easy to recovery in order to solve any trouble during a flash. And It is not.

Solutions?

Julien Wajsberg

Jan 3, 2014, 1:57:43 PM1/3/14
Le 03/01/2014 19:25, lgg2...@gmail.com a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> But there are several SERIOUS problems with ZTE Open (ikura) terminal and It doesn't seem that Mozilla Foundation It is doing anything to solve them. They are focusing in "top" terminals and loosing that the base terminal it is this, ZTE Open.

We're not focussing on 'top' terminals at all. As I said, ZTE Open is
one of our "tier 1" terminals, that is the terminals we're specifically
testing our code on.

> The version 1.0 was "updateable" from ZTE to "Mozilla". But the 1.1 update of ZTE/Movistar blocks this "change of way" (update). Enable fastboot but deny any change of the flash (reboot when trying) or broke it up If the update involves bootloader (reboot on the init [fox screen]).
>
> Why near all Android terminals haven't any problem to be flashed with fastboot and ZTE Open has them?

Most android terminals I know can't be flashed easily and needs to be
rooted. When they're rooted they're still difficult to flash. The
well-known exceptions are of course the Nexus devices, which we mostly
support as "Tier 2" or "Tier 3" terminals.

> Movistar (official forum moderator) doesn't giveme any local option to recover my terminal (althogh They say that was possible, but the indicated shop doesn't know anything about it and Movistar doesn't know why). ZTE the same and Mozilla "desupport" it from October'13.

I can't say anything on this, sorry, maybe someone else on this list
will be able to help more.

> Why I must persevere with this terminal and with FirefoxOS? This OS needs a lot of base programming (i.e.: Contacts need a lot of functionalities to be usefull) and Mozilla Foundation It is giving all efforts to migrate to Samsung/Google top Android terminals instead poolish the base.

Again, this is really untrue.

> [Julien], the terminal supported is INARI not IKURA and the BIGGEST number of the ZTE Open'like terminals are IKURA and this has been dessuported becasue ZTE it is not giving support to Mozilla about IKURA (read the post, begin in February without support and "closed" in October in the same state).

This is untrue. Since the start, ZTE are the only ones to distribute
builds to final user. This never changed, and this never was intended to
change.

> [Julien], Why I want collaborate with the project If I cannot use the builds in my terminal? I have a "bricked" (nearly) terminal and no solution. That It is the problem. And more people has the same. And the solution must no be "send it to the shop or to the dealer". This terminal was to be easy to recovery in order to solve any trouble during a flash. And It is not.

I can only agree with what you're saying here, but that's unfortunately
the current state. I'm sure this will get better in 2014 though :)

--
Julien

signature.asc

richar...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2014, 3:29:54 AM1/4/14
On Friday, January 3, 2014 7:57:43 PM UTC+1, Julien Wajsberg wrote:

> We're not focussing on 'top' terminals at all. As I said, ZTE Open is
>
> one of our "tier 1" terminals, that is the terminals we're specifically
>
> testing our code on.

I think the confusion is that there are apparently 2 versions of the ZTE Open - the one you can buy on Ebay and the one that Telefonica/Movistar sells in Spain.

They are both called ZTE Open, but have different binary blobs on them so are not compatible.

The ZTE Ebay Open is the "tier 1" model you test on. This seems to be updatable from personal builds and is fully supported by Mozilla.

The ZTE Movistar Open is in a state of limbo. Personal builds at least break wifi due to the MAC bug/problem described in one of the linked bugzillas above. That was the blocker for nightlies at least. The device might not even be flashable, presumably for "security" or some other restriction made by Telefonica (speculation).

It's confusing. Also disappointing, as the ZTE Movistar Open is cheaper than the Ebay one (50€ locally, no need for shipping, with some amount of prepaid stuff included), but being so locked down means it is no good. As a user, it is a bad choice as it probably won't be updated past 1.1. I know, you try your best, but it is in the hands of ZTE, and handset manufacturers tend to have a policy of "1 update and that's your lot" - that update was to 1.1. As a developer it is risky since the chance of flashing not working is high, or if it works then it might have bugs that will be WONTFIXED as it is not really an officially supported tier 1 device.

Is this the state of things or have I got something horribly wrong?

Regards,
Richard

urKh

Jan 5, 2014, 10:12:07 PM1/5/14
hello everyone!

this is a possible solution, download this signed zip from http://uploaded.net/file/sg97g0qj and flash it.

this works for me. fastboot work fine.

More information in this forum http://gnulinuxvagos.es/topic/2187-he-brickeado-mi-zte-open-%C2%BFy-ahora-qu%C3%A9/ in the last post.

sorry for my poor english

greetings.

Kevin Hu

Jan 6, 2014, 2:16:21 AM1/6/14
to an, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Comments inline.

Thanks.
Kevin Hu

On Jan 4, 2014, at 12:45 AM, an wrote:

> On Friday, January 3, 2014 1:06:56 PM UTC+2, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>> Today I have found that my terminal It is not "inari" as I thought. It is a ZTE Open from Movistar but This seems to be a bit different from "inari". It is called internally as "ikura". (see: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.b2g/dENpc-7Fbi4/mj25FivM3d8J ).
>
> I rolled my eyes when I saw that post too, apparently if it's something simple it is unacceptable nowadays. How about calling the device "zte_open" now that there's no more secret about it?

For released devices, we have a list that maps the codename to partner names:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Phones

>> Also there are problems with ZTE about this terminal (see: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=840845 ).
>>

>> Therefore Mozilla has decided to "desupport" (??) this device in ALL versions (see ikura in: https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Asasaki:B2GBuilds#Work_not_started_or_prioritized)
>
> Could this mean that Mozilla is passing the support of this device from now on to zte only?

Mozilla doesn't manufacture devices and therefore, we don't have the technical ability to support devices that we don't manufacture, and also we have no legal right to distribute the vendor-specific codes that come on these devices. The respective OEMs support these devices. But, of course, this is one of the devices we test our codes on, and we keep fixing bugs and improving Firefox OS when testing on this devices and other devices. Partners can choose which Firefox OS builds they would like to integrate with vendor-specific codes and deliver them to end users.

>> Then I think that Mozilla Foundation It is making it very bad about this terminal. It is been sold through Movistar to Spain and Latin America, that is a lot of users. And a lot of them are people that want to work with it. But this terminal It is REALLY locked by ZTE and Mozilla Foundation do nothing to change this.
>>

>> Any answer of this?
>>

>> P.D. (in spanish): Estamos jodidos con este terminal... Movistar se lava las manos, ZTE pasa del tema puesto que esta vendiendo un desarrollo que de haber sido solo para Mozilla Foundation hubiese sido tirar el dinero, con pequeñas modificaciones que eviten la "huida" de terminales. Mozilla Foundation lo utlizo para el arranque y ahora se da mas soporte y esfuerzos a la migracion a terminales "caros" desde Android que a los "originales" ZTE Open. Mozilla Foundation se puede topar con la misma piedra que Samsung con LiMo: no dar rienda suelta al terminal "original" provoco su desaparicion.

M Edward Borasky

Jan 5, 2014, 2:15:25 AM1/5/14
I have the eBay US ZTE Open and mine is also currently bricked. No matter which ZTE update ZIP archive I try to apply on the SD card, I get a signature verification failure. What's worse is that it seems to have lost the ability to respond to adb or fastboot. So the procedure at https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Developer_phone_guide/ZTE_OPEN#I_bricked_my_phone does not work - it just sits there "waiting for device".

There are probably half a dozen threads on the forum about various ZTE Open brickage; I can go dig them up if you want. As it stands, the US eBay ZTE Open is "not a user serviceable device" - you can't easily apply ZTE updates or install a custom-built B2G on it without risking getting it into an unusable state. The ones that are being shipped by the carriers in Europe and Latin America may be working fine to surf the web and make phone calls but as a 'developer phone' it's pretty much useless.

Kevin Hu

Jan 6, 2014, 4:52:48 AM1/6/14
to richar...@gmail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi, Richard,

The ZTE Open devices from eBay are used to be distributed to countries that ZTE Open devices are not available. Then, more users can get the devices and experience Firefox OS. ZTE Open was released earlier than ZTE Open from eBay. Therefore, ZTE Open from eBay has more Firefox OS fixes than what ZTE Open has.

Mozilla doesn't manufacture devices and therefore, we don't have the technical ability to support devices that we don't manufacture, and also we have no legal right to distribute the vendor-specific codes that come on these devices. The respective OEMs support these devices. Mozilla keeps improving Firefox OS and partners can choose what Firefox OS builds they would like to integrate with vendor-specific codes and deliver them to end users.

Thanks.
Kevin Hu

lgg2...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2014, 5:48:14 AM1/6/14
Hello,

Sorry, but many of us chose this terminal from the list as "tier 1". Mozilla does not produce terminals, but is in contact with manufacturers. ZTE will have some kind of agreement production. According indicated in some emails, ZTE Mozilla makes available some engineers to adapt and polish versions defects in their terminals.

Because in this case, ZTE does not help? (see: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=840845#c3 and https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=840845#c9)

I repeat: there are many ZTE Open "bricked" terminals and NOBODY gives a solution. This should resolve the Mozilla Foundation. Why? For your interest. For his reputation. For its future.

The number of users with ZTE Open "Movistar" is important (users, application developers, potential contributors of code to the system, ...).

Gabriele Svelto

Jan 6, 2014, 6:07:34 AM1/6/14
On 06/01/2014 11:48, lgg2...@gmail.com wrote:
> I repeat: there are many ZTE Open "bricked" terminals and NOBODY gives a solution. This should resolve the Mozilla Foundation. Why? For your interest. For his reputation. For its future.

We're very much aware of that and I can assure we're doing our best
unfortunately it's quite complicated. Having used a number of developer
phones myself I can tell you that even Mozilla developers end up having
trouble flashing their devices or with bricked devices. Ease of
development on the phones is a general problem and we're trying to
address it for everybody.

Gabriele

signature.asc

an

Jan 6, 2014, 7:55:08 AM1/6/14
I don't think it is that complicated: since I'm using the modified boot.img by Eduardo and CWM I've had no problem building, flashing, backing up any b2g version. It's the fine print..

I found this article about a related OS and got a better understanding about the smartphone business which might help understand why things are the way they are with zte open and b2g: http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/googles-iron-grip-on-android-controlling-open-source-by-any-means-necessary/

I was hoping for the better, time will tell.

lgg2...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2014, 9:02:22 AM1/11/14
Hello,

Finally I have a working phone. All thanks to [paziusss] (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=49329491&postcount=40) or [pazos] (in spanish http://gnulinuxvagos.es/topic/2187-he-brickeado-mi-zte-open-%C2%BFy-ahora-qu%C3%A9/#entry14579).

A short version is for all of us that had "android 3e" recovery:
1.- download the indicated file (see the links) and copy to the SD
2.- update the downloaded file with "android 3e" and goes OK
3.- reboot and IT WORKS.
4.- Try several times until get the root with the initial rooting method (aka. for version 1.0)
5.- Place the CWM recovery (see instrucctions)

Then ALL is working OK.

Greetings to [paziusss]/[pazos] for this work.

Julien Wajsberg

Jan 13, 2014, 3:28:24 AM1/13/14
to lgg2...@gmail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

this is a great news, and thanks for sharing on the list!

Regards,
--
Julien
signature.asc

BenNG

Jan 17, 2014, 10:45:46 AM1/17/14
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Salvador de la Puente González <spg@...> writes:

> Oh, in that second, issue 'adb shell stop-b2g' to prevent Gecko from
> starting. Then you will have adb forever. If you are able to run Firefox
> OS, go to Settings > Device Information > More Information > Developer
> and enable Remote debugging. This switches on the ADB.
>
> On 23/12/13 13:01, lgg2lgg2@... wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The problem becomes when the terminal fall into the "reboot bucle".
There is only 1 second (aprox.) of ADB
> service until reboot. In that lapse I can transfer a maximun of 2,5MB
(tested) and not always. Also I have
> try to send the CWM splited and rejoined inside the /data/local/tmp/ but
imposible flash It. I can list
> directories, dmesg, change attributes, users, etc. but all in less than 1
second. Also fastboot doesn't work.

> > Huge problem.
> >

> ________________________________
>
> Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar
nuestra política de envío y
> recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
> This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and
receive email on the basis of the
> terms set out at:

Hi there !

Good idea bit it doesn't work

$ adb shell stop-b2g
/system/bin/sh: stop-b2g: not found

J. Ryan Stinnett

Jan 17, 2014, 2:04:31 PM1/17/14
to BenNG, Mozilla B2G mailing list
On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 9:45 AM, BenNG <benjamin....@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi there !
>
> Good idea bit it doesn't work
>
> $ adb shell stop-b2g
> /system/bin/sh: stop-b2g: not found

The command you are looking for is "adb shell stop b2g" (no hyphen).

- Ryan

benjamin....@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2014, 3:06:59 PM1/17/14
Yeahhh for me too :)
Thank you !!

benjamin....@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2014, 3:10:05 PM1/17/14
Thank you for the answer :) I finally made it !
It is loading more messages.