Flame and Open C Bug Bash - Give us a hand to validate 1.4!

Johan Lorenzo

May 2, 2014, 6:36:56 PM5/2/14
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, dev...@lists.mozilla.org, b2g-in...@mozilla.org, qa-s...@mozilla.com, qa-...@mozilla.org
Hi Everyone,

QA needs your help to find bad bugs with 1.4 to validate the release. We need everyone to join us in testing our product together at a bug bash to be held on May 8th from 4:30pm to 7:30pm PST in the QA vidyo room (associated meeting rooms are Sanctuary in MTV, The Warfield in SF, and Orange in Taipei).

Folks in different locations are encouraged to show up/stay earlier or later to fit their respective schedules.

We want everyone who shows up to try to use the 1.4 build with Jelly Bean as a real user. That means playing music in music player, using the calendar app with your Google Calendar, of course making phone calls and sending SMSes, sending emails with your email account in the email app, etc.

Everyone is welcome to join. To participate, we recommend you to bring an Open C or a Flame device (any other device is welcome as well) to the bug bash with the latest 1.4 build with Jelly Bean running on it.

We'll provide free pizza for the Mountain View and San Francisco attendees during the bug bash. Additionally, we'll have prizes for the (1) most blocker bugs found, (2) highest number of bugs found during the bug bash, and (3) the most creative picture taken.

All of the details can be found here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/b2g-qa-bug-bash-05082014.

Hope to see you around!

Jason Smith & Johan Lorenzo