Alcatel One Touch Fire discontinued?

jerzyg...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2014, 3:24:40 PM1/27/14
The news broke that Alcatel is officially discontinuing its One Touch Fire phone on Firefox OS 1.1 and there will be no version 1.2: http://firefox-os.com/alcatel-one-touch-fire/24543-no-official-upgrade-firefox-os-1-2-alcatel-one-touch-fire.html
It's been just half a year since its introduction. Can Mozilla confirm that?

Jose Maldonado

Jan 27, 2014, 7:26:55 PM1/27/14
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org

jerzyg...@gmail.com escribió:
> The news broke that Alcatel is officially discontinuing its One Touch Fire phone on Firefox OS 1.1 and there will be no version 1.2: http://firefox-os.com/alcatel-one-touch-fire/24543-no-official-upgrade-firefox-os-1-2-alcatel-one-touch-fire.html
> It's been just half a year since its introduction. Can Mozilla confirm that?

I dont think so...but thats very bad news :(

Thomas Ho

Jan 27, 2014, 7:42:18 PM1/27/14
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org
It's been confirmed that there won't be a 1.2 upgrade, but Mozilla is
encouraging TCL/Alcatel to provide 1.3 upgrade.

Thomas

於 2014/1/28 上午8:26, Jose Maldonado 提到:

> jerzyg...@gmail.com escribió:
>> The news broke that Alcatel is officially discontinuing its One Touch Fire phone on Firefox OS 1.1 and there will be no version 1.2: http://firefox-os.com/alcatel-one-touch-fire/24543-no-official-upgrade-firefox-os-1-2-alcatel-one-touch-fire.html
>> It's been just half a year since its introduction. Can Mozilla confirm that?
> I dont think so...but thats very bad news :(

jerzyg...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2014, 8:26:17 PM1/27/14
Hurray, we are saved! When will the 1.3 upgrade be ready?

Karl Dubost

Jan 27, 2014, 9:09:05 PM1/27/14
to jerzyg...@gmail.com, dev...@lists.mozilla.org

Le 28 janv. 2014 à 05:24, jerzyg...@gmail.com a écrit :
> The news broke that Alcatel is officially discontinuing

*officially* where? The site below seems to be a fan site. I don't have any information, but there is a big jump from a "fan forum" to "official". :)

--
Karl Dubost, Mozilla
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/moz

Julien Wajsberg

Jan 27, 2014, 9:09:40 PM1/27/14
Le 28/01/2014 02:26, jerzyg...@gmail.com a écrit :
> Hurray, we are saved! When will the 1.3 upgrade be ready?

1.3 release is not ready from Mozilla yet ;)
I guess you'll need a little more patience.

signature.asc

jerzyg...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2014, 10:48:29 PM1/27/14
The news originates from this e-mail posted on Polish forum: http://forum.myfirefoxos.pl/watek-Nie-b%C4%99dzie-Firefox-OS-1-2-dla-Alcatel-One-Touch-Fire?pid=2162#pid2162