Work Week 2014 Portland - Web Compatibility/Firefox Dev Tools

Karl Dubost

Nov 16, 2014, 8:33:16 PM11/16/14
to jgrif...@mozilla.com, compatibility
Hi Jeff,

Do you think we could make time during the Mozilla Work week 2014 in Portland, OR, USA so the Web Compatibility community can meet with the Firefox Dev Tools one.

We have a couple of items, we would love to discuss with your group. Here an excerpt of our agenda and things to remember [1]

[1]: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webcompatworkweek2014

--
Karl Dubost, Mozilla
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/moz