Project NeMo Kickoff Meeting

1 view

Dwaraka Nath

Feb 26, 2012, 12:54:09 PM2/26/12
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org

Hi All !
I'm really excited to tell you that we'll be having the kickoff meeting for Project NeMo (a.k.a Mozilla Press) on 29th February 2012 @ 16:00 Hrs UTC. This is an out-and-out Press project lead by Comms-Reps with direct involvement of Mozilla PR. On the meeting, we'll be talking about the project, brainstorm for topics cum ideas and talk about the promotions and incentives as well. :)
For those who are wondering what Project NeMo is all about, Agenda - http://goo.gl/VKg77 must help. Check for the initial set of articles here : https://etherpad.mozilla.org/MozillaPress ; The first list of project partners is up : https://press.etherpad.mozilla.org/2 ; Please do put in your name, if you are willing to be a part of it.
Where ?
IRC Mozilla : irc.mozilla.orgChannel : #spinzoneTime : 16:00 Hrs UTC; Local Times here : http://goo.gl/p9b66
Take time to go through the Agenda for the meeting here : https://press.etherpad.mozilla.org/4
Please hit me a reply mail if you can attend or not :)
Tweet about the meeting : https://twitter.com/#!/dtsdwarak/status/173826770078937089 ; Help spread the word !
Thanks,Dwaraka@dtsdwarak