SuMo KB l10n sprint

Ashickur Rahman

Mar 14, 2014, 10:03:28 AM3/14/14
to community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Inverse maha, Rosana Ardila, Swarnava Sengupta, Mohi Us Sunnat
Hi mozillians

Hope you are well. Hope everybody knows about SuMo[0]. It is official
project of mozilla to give support to the user. It has three way to help
users and contribute. They are support forum, knowledge base article and
army of awesomeness. In knowledge base we have a lot of article where user
will get ready made solution of different problem and daily task. Most
interesting feature of this KB is articles can easily be localized.

Some of our regular contributor is regularly contributing to this project
[1], and we are working actively. Now mozilla has announce a challenge of
localizing top 100 articles[2]. Those who are regular in KB l10n, we think
we can take this challenge. As the locale lead of KB l10n I announcing SuMo
KB l10n sprint from 20 March 2014 to 20 May 2014. The goal will be localize
top 100 KB article.

I have opened an etherpad for this[3]. I am calling a IRC meeting on 19
March from 10 PM at #bangladesh. Hope interested mozillian will join with
us. I have also open a reps portal event page[4].

[0] https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/home
[1] https://support.mozilla.org/bn-BD/kb/locales/bn-BD
[2]
https://blog.mozilla.org/sumo/2014/03/12/top-100-the-sumo-localization-challenge/
[3]https://bangladesh.etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-kb-l10n-sprint?
[4] https://reps.mozilla.org/e/sumo-kb-l10n-sprint/

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
01199151550, 01551151550

Rosana Ardila

Mar 14, 2014, 10:22:30 AM3/14/14
to Ashickur Rahman, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Inverse maha, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Mohi Us Sunnat, Swarnava Sengupta
Wow Ashickur!

This is great news! You are definitely pushing the challenge to the next
level :) We will work on a surprise for the ones achieving this task :D

So stay tuned! I'm curious who else wants to take this challenge and
organize itself so well!

Go Bangladesh Go!

- Rosana
> 01199151550 <tel:01199151550>, 01551151550 <tel:01551151550>

Gen Kanai

Mar 14, 2014, 10:58:38 AM3/14/14
to Rosana Ardila, Ashickur Rahman, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Inverse maha, Mohi Us Sunnat, Swarnava Sengupta, su...@lists.mozilla.org
Definitely a very important effort for 2014. We will see many new users
of SuMo and MDN content in Bengali this year I predict.

Is there any logic in trying to engage the FSAs to participate in l10n
of SuMo?

Gen

Gen Kanai

Mohi Us Sunnat

Mar 14, 2014, 11:20:54 AM3/14/14
to আশিকুর নূর, Madalina Ana, Inverse maha, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta, Rosana Ardila
+1 Noor Bhai,
Indeed a good thing.. :)
> 01199151550, 01551151550

Swarnava Sengupta

Mar 14, 2014, 11:37:52 AM3/14/14
to Md Ashickur Rahman Noor, Madalina Ana, Inverse maha, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila
Wow.. this is super cool.. the planning of this event is looking solid and
I will love to see the success of bengali l10n team.. good luck with your
event ashickoor.. feel free to ping me if you need any help :-)

@Gen: 100 articles is huge.. and as this is kind of documents not a single
string, we will need solid manpower to make this planning success. :-) FSA
is one of very zone where people are eagerly waiting to contribute in
mozilla project but they are failing because of lack of knowledge. I think
localization is a project that people dont need strong knowledge on any
language or special tools.. So this is a great idea which I also have
planned to share in community India meetup.. See you there :-)

Swarnava
Mozilla Reps
Twitter: @Sw4rn4v4
http://swarnava.in

Ashickur Rahman

Mar 14, 2014, 12:00:52 PM3/14/14
to gka...@gmail.com, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Inverse maha, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Hi Gen

Thanks for your appreciation. We will definitely try to engage more new
user in SuMo and MDN.

Since most for SuMo KB are non technical term, and most of our FSA's are
new to the community, I think SuMo KB l10n will be a good way to start
contribution to mozilla. So I will try to engage more FSA into this
program. In bonus they will gain knowledge how a product or feature works,
which will be helpful for us in the future. But it will depends on there
their individual interest and firefox club.

Rosana, I am glad that you like our effort. We will try our best to achieve
this, lets hope for the best.

We are looking forward for the surprise.

Hey Swarnava, I will love to see bn-in in action like bn-bd.

On 14 March 2014 20:58, Gen Kanai <gka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Definitely a very important effort for 2014. We will see many new users
> of SuMo and MDN content in Bengali this year I predict.
>
> Is there any logic in trying to engage the FSAs to participate in l10n
> of SuMo?
>
> Gen
>
> On 3/14/14 11:22 PM, Rosana Ardila wrote:
> > Wow Ashickur!
> >
> > This is great news! You are definitely pushing the challenge to the next
> > level :) We will work on a surprise for the ones achieving this task :D
> >
> > So stay tuned! I'm curious who else wants to take this challenge and
> > organize itself so well!
> >
> > Go Bangladesh Go!
> >
> > - Rosana

OS Shubho

Mar 14, 2014, 1:16:56 PM3/14/14
to Ashickur Rahman, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Inverse maha, Rosana Ardila, Mohi Us Sunnat, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Thanks Noor Bro..For announcing SuMo
KB l10n sprint.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 10:00 PM, Ashickur Rahman
<ashick...@gmail.com>wrote:

*OS Shubho* *, Firefox Student Ambassador*
| Mobile: 8801722092395 or 8801671558292
shubh...@gmail.com | http://blog.shubho.info/ |
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/

Safwan Rahman

Mar 14, 2014, 4:37:57 PM3/14/14
to OS Shubho, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Mohi Us Sunnat, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Dear Ashickur bro,
Thanks a lot for announcing this here. The steps you have taken, is so
helpful. Hope by being a team we will success to achieve the challenge.
Rosana: Thanks a lot for your appreciation. Glad to get it.
Gen: This is just start. I hope you will see much more in this year from
our community.

As currently 3399 visitors visited bn-BD in past 30 days(1), I hope after
localizing top 100 KB Articles, it will increase surely!

Lets work together to complete it.
Regards
Safwan

1. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/dashboard/metrics/aggregated

Ashickur Rahman

Mar 19, 2014, 11:55:21 AM3/19/14
to Safwan Rahman, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
it is meeting time :)

Ashickur Rahman

Mar 19, 2014, 2:05:06 PM3/19/14
to Safwan Rahman, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Thanks to all, who join todays meeting. We will officially starts our SuMo
KB l10n bn-bd sprint from tomorrow and it will continue for next 2 month.
You will get all onsite and online sprint event here [0]. If you are
interested to part of this sprint please put your name on the *Perticipants
of the Sprint* section.

Those who will start localication please write the article name, your SuMo
name and current condition of the l10n in this pad [1]

Me, Safwan and Rabbi will help you if you need any assistance. Please see
the pad [0]. It will be better if any other wants to prove helping hand.

Dhaka onsite event update will be announce in short time.

Please feel free to ask any question if you have.

[0] https://bangladesh.etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-kb-l10n-sprint?
[1] https://bangladesh.etherpad.mozilla.org/67

Ashickur Rahman

Mar 20, 2014, 12:49:29 PM3/20/14
to Safwan Rahman, Nandita Silvia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
These three articles already localized by AshfaqHossain and rabbihossain in
23 hour. Another awesome contributor is working hard. Thanks to you.

- Install Firefox on Linux - AshfaqHossain

- Find what version of Firefox you are using- AshfaqHossain

- Install an older version of Firefox - rabbihossain

Ashickur Rahman

Mar 28, 2014, 7:57:09 AM3/28/14
to Safwan Rahman, Nandita Silvia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Dear Mozillians

I am very much happy to inform you that we have completed top 51 articles
with the help of our super active contributors.

Weblink: https://support.mozilla.org/bn-BD/localization
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/63F2jlA

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
+880-1611151550, +880-01551151550

Mohi Us Sunnat

Mar 28, 2014, 8:02:38 AM3/28/14
to Ashickur Rahman Noor, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
It's an excellent progress. :D
Best of luck for the Contributors.. :D

Ashfaq Hossain

Mar 28, 2014, 8:10:27 AM3/28/14
to Mohi Us Sunnat, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Congratulations Ashickur vai. You are an awesome leader.

Mohi Us Sunnat

Mar 28, 2014, 8:17:37 AM3/28/14
to Ashfaq Hossain, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Indeed, He is.. :D
On Mar 28, 2014 6:10 PM, "Ashfaq Hossain" <ashfaqho...@gmail.com>

Ashickur Rahman

Mar 29, 2014, 3:05:00 AM3/29/14
to Mohi Us Sunnat, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Dear Mozillians

We will organize a SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint on 12 April 2014 from 10 AM
to 5 PM at BRAC university. This is a invite only event, since we have
limited capacity. To get invitation you have to register in this form [0].
Registration form will be close after 9 April 23:59. Invitation mail will
be send to you by 10 April 2014.

[0] goo.gl/S8ORhS

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
+880-1611151550, +880-01551151550

Rosana Ardila

Mar 31, 2014, 5:23:36 AM3/31/14
to Ashickur Rahman, Mohi Us Sunnat, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Dear Bangladeshi team,

you just rock! Thank you so much, I'm really impressed to see how you're
advancing the Top 100 goal!

Regards,

- Rosana
On 3/29/14 8:05 AM, Ashickur Rahman wrote:
> Dear Mozillians
>
> We will organize a SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint on 12 April 2014 from 10
> AM to 5 PM at BRAC university. This is a invite only event, since we
> have limited capacity. To get invitation you have to register in this
> form [0]. Registration form will be close after 9 April 23:59.
> Invitation mail will be send to you by 10 April 2014.
>
> [0] goo.gl/S8ORhS <http://goo.gl/S8ORhS>

> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
> 2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
> Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
> +880-1611151550, +880-01551151550
>

> On 28 March 2014 18:17, Mohi Us Sunnat <sunc...@gmail.com
> <mailto:sunc...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Indeed, He is.. :D
>
> On Mar 28, 2014 6:10 PM, "Ashfaq Hossain"
> <ashfaqho...@gmail.com <mailto:ashfaqho...@gmail.com>>

Ashickur Rahman

Apr 10, 2014, 11:52:12 PM4/10/14
to Rosana Ardila, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Hi all

A soft remainder, SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint Dhaka will be organized
tomorrow. If you have registered but still didn't get the invitation mail,
please let me or Sunnat know in personal email. Hope to see you there.

On 31 March 2014 15:23, Rosana Ardila <rar...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Dear Bangladeshi team,
>
> you just rock! Thank you so much, I'm really impressed to see how you're
> advancing the Top 100 goal!
>
> Regards,
>
> - Rosana
>
> On 3/29/14 8:05 AM, Ashickur Rahman wrote:
>
> Dear Mozillians
>
> We will organize a SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint on 12 April 2014 from 10 AM
> to 5 PM at BRAC university. This is a invite only event, since we have
> limited capacity. To get invitation you have to register in this form [0].
> Registration form will be close after 9 April 23:59. Invitation mail will
> be send to you by 10 April 2014.
>
> [0] goo.gl/S8ORhS

> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
> 2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
> Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
> +880-1611151550, +880-01551151550
>

> On 28 March 2014 18:17, Mohi Us Sunnat <sunc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Indeed, He is.. :D
>> On Mar 28, 2014 6:10 PM, "Ashfaq Hossain" <ashfaqho...@gmail.com>

Ashickur Rahman

Apr 13, 2014, 10:52:14 PM4/13/14
to Rosana Ardila, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Hi all

We have successfully organize our first SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint. Thanks
to BRACU Firfox club for their awesome support. Thanks to the participants
for their patient,cooperation and participation. Here [0] is the blog post
of the event. Some pictures of the event[1].

As we know we have printed some SuMo KB l10n tshirt, and only few are left
after the event. If you want to earn a tshirt you have to help us. You have
to localize more then 5 SuMo KB articles. To get evolve with us please see
the SuMo KB bn-bd dashboard[2]. So start localizing :D

[0] http://wp.me/p1tErn-2E
[1] https://www.flickr.com/photos/centurionbd/sets/72157643924516215/
[2] https://support.mozilla.org/bn-BD/localization

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
+880-1611151550, +880-1551151550

Mohi Us Sunnat

Apr 13, 2014, 11:27:32 PM4/13/14
to আশিকুর রহমান নূর, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Really, it was awesome and excited. Thank you Noor Bhaia and Mozilla
bangladesh.

Ibai Garcia

Apr 14, 2014, 12:12:22 PM4/14/14
to Mohi Us Sunnat, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
This is extremely impressive!

Great job guys. You are inspiration to the rest of us.

Ibai
On Apr 13, 2014, at 8:27 PM, Mohi Us Sunnat <sunc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Really, it was awesome and excited. Thank you Noor Bhaia and Mozilla bangladesh.
>
> On Apr 14, 2014 8:52 AM, "Ashickur Rahman" <ashick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> We have successfully organize our first SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint. Thanks to BRACU Firfox club for their awesome support. Thanks to the participants for their patient,cooperation and participation. Here [0] is the blog post of the event. Some pictures of the event[1].
>
> As we know we have printed some SuMo KB l10n tshirt, and only few are left after the event. If you want to earn a tshirt you have to help us. You have to localize more then 5 SuMo KB articles. To get evolve with us please see the SuMo KB bn-bd dashboard[2]. So start localizing :D
>
> [0] http://wp.me/p1tErn-2E
> [1] https://www.flickr.com/photos/centurionbd/sets/72157643924516215/
> [2] https://support.mozilla.org/bn-BD/localization

> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
> 2048R/89C932E1
> Mozilla Reps
> +880-1611151550, +880-1551151550
>

> On 11 April 2014 09:52, Ashickur Rahman <ashick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> A soft remainder, SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint Dhaka will be organized tomorrow. If you have registered but still didn't get the invitation mail, please let me or Sunnat know in personal email. Hope to see you there.

> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
> 2048R/89C932E1
> Mozilla Reps
> +880-1611151550, +880-01551151550
>

> On 31 March 2014 15:23, Rosana Ardila <rar...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Dear Bangladeshi team,
>
> you just rock! Thank you so much, I'm really impressed to see how you're advancing the Top 100 goal!
>
> Regards,
>
> - Rosana
>
> On 3/29/14 8:05 AM, Ashickur Rahman wrote:
>> Dear Mozillians
>>
>> We will organize a SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint on 12 April 2014 from 10 AM to 5 PM at BRAC university. This is a invite only event, since we have limited capacity. To get invitation you have to register in this form [0]. Registration form will be close after 9 April 23:59. Invitation mail will be send to you by 10 April 2014.
>>
>> [0] goo.gl/S8ORhS

>> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
>> 2048R/89C932E1
>> Mozilla Reps

Mohi Us Sunnat

Apr 14, 2014, 12:13:57 PM4/14/14
to Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Dear Garcia,

Thank you so much.. :)
On Apr 14, 2014 10:12 PM, "Ibai Garcia" <iga...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> This is extremely impressive!
>
> Great job guys. You are inspiration to the rest of us.
>
> Ibai
> On Apr 13, 2014, at 8:27 PM, Mohi Us Sunnat <sunc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Really, it was awesome and excited. Thank you Noor Bhaia and Mozilla
> bangladesh.
> On Apr 14, 2014 8:52 AM, "Ashickur Rahman" <ashick...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> We have successfully organize our first SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint.
>> Thanks to BRACU Firfox club for their awesome support. Thanks to the
>> participants for their patient,cooperation and participation. Here [0] is
>> the blog post of the event. Some pictures of the event[1].
>>
>> As we know we have printed some SuMo KB l10n tshirt, and only few are
>> left after the event. If you want to earn a tshirt you have to help us. You
>> have to localize more then 5 SuMo KB articles. To get evolve with us please
>> see the SuMo KB bn-bd dashboard[2]. So start localizing :D
>>
>> [0] http://wp.me/p1tErn-2E
>> [1] https://www.flickr.com/photos/centurionbd/sets/72157643924516215/
>> [2] https://support.mozilla.org/bn-BD/localization

>> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
>> 2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
>> Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org/>
>> +880-1611151550, +880-1551151550
>>

>> On 11 April 2014 09:52, Ashickur Rahman <ashick...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> A soft remainder, SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint Dhaka will be organized
>>> tomorrow. If you have registered but still didn't get the invitation mail,
>>> please let me or Sunnat know in personal email. Hope to see you there.

>>> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
>>> 2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
>>> Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org/>
>>> +880-1611151550, +880-01551151550

Rosana Ardila

Apr 14, 2014, 12:24:21 PM4/14/14
to Mohi Us Sunnat, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
This is just so fantastic! If you could document all the steps so that
other communities can learn from your experience (like in an SOP) that
would be awesome too.

Keep on rocking the free web!

- Rosana

On 4/14/14 6:13 PM, Mohi Us Sunnat wrote:

> [...]
>>> Dear Mozillians
>>>
>>> We will organize a SuMo KB l10n onsite sprint on 12
>>> April 2014 from 10 AM to 5 PM at BRAC university.
>>> This is a invite only event, since we have limited
>>> capacity. To get invitation you have to register in
>>> this form [0]. Registration form will be close after
>>> 9 April 23:59. Invitation mail will be send to you
>>> by 10 April 2014.
>>>
>>> [0] goo.gl/S8ORhS <http://goo.gl/S8ORhS>

>>> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
>>> <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
>>> 2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
>>> Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org/>
>>> +880-1611151550 <tel:%2B880-1611151550>,
>>> +880-01551151550 <tel:%2B880-01551151550>
>>>

>>> On 28 March 2014 18:17, Mohi Us Sunnat
>>> <sunc...@gmail.com <mailto:sunc...@gmail.com>>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Indeed, He is.. :D
>>>
>>> On Mar 28, 2014 6:10 PM, "Ashfaq Hossain"

Safwan Rahman

Apr 24, 2014, 11:59:56 AM4/24/14
to Rosana Ardila, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
I am glad to inform you all that In the way of completing localization of
top 100 Article, we successfully completed 100% localizing of top 50 KB
articles.
Together with this, we have completed localizing top 76 KB articles out of
100 KB Articles.

*At a glance of Our Metrics and success:*

*1. Top 20 KB Article - 100% Completed - 13/04/2014*

*2. Top 50 KB Article - 100% Completed - 24/04/2014*

*3. Top 100 KB Article- 76% Completed*

Our destination can be seen easily. Hoping that we can achieve shortly our
last metric.
Together surely we can!

Regards
*Safwan*

Mohi Us Sunnat

Apr 24, 2014, 1:27:49 PM4/24/14
to Safwan Rahman, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Ahhhh, Feeling excited to see this.. SuMo worriers, good Job.. Best of lucK
for the rest of the articles. In Sha ALLAH, very soon you will complete the
mission.

^_^
--

S. M. Mohi-Us Sunnat
Executive Member of HR, BUCC;

Rosana Ardila

Apr 24, 2014, 1:50:55 PM4/24/14
to Mohi Us Sunnat, Safwan Rahman, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
wow! adding the sumo list to share the awesomeness!!
congratulations team Bangladesh, you rock!
> [...]
> <tel:%2B880-1611151550>,
> +880-01551151550 <tel:%2B880-01551151550>
> <tel:%2B880-01551151550>
>

> On 28 March 2014 18:17, Mohi Us Sunnat
> <sunc...@gmail.com
> <mailto:sunc...@gmail.com>
> <mailto:sunc...@gmail.com
> <mailto:sunc...@gmail.com>>>
>
> wrote:
>
> Indeed, He is.. :D
>
> On Mar 28, 2014 6:10 PM,
> "Ashfaq Hossain"
> <ashfaqho...@gmail.com
> <mailto:ashfaqho...@gmail.com>
>
> <mailto:ashfaqho...@gmail.com
> <mailto:ashfaqho...@gmail.com>>> wrote:
>
> Congratulations Ashickur
> vai. You are an
> awesome leader.

> --
>
> S. M. Mohi-Us Sunnat
> Executive Member of HR, BUCC;
> CSE Department, BRAC University, Bangladesh

Tapu Afrad

Apr 25, 2014, 1:27:27 AM4/25/14
to Rosana Ardila, Mohi Us Sunnat, Safwan Rahman, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Thank you very much... 😊

Rabbi Eee

Apr 25, 2014, 1:42:58 AM4/25/14
to Tapu Afrad, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Mohi Us Sunnat, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Go ahead . . .

On 4/25/14, Tapu Afrad <tapu_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much... 😊

Ashickur Rahman

May 2, 2014, 2:23:30 PM5/2/14
to Rabbi Eee, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Mohi Us Sunnat, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Dear Mozillians

I am glad to inform you that we have only 1 article left to reach our
target. Thanks to all who are helping us.

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>, Mozilla Bangladesh
+880-1611151550, +880-1551151550

Mohi Us Sunnat

May 2, 2014, 2:27:39 PM5/2/14
to আশিকুর রহমান নূর, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Indeed it's an extreme a good news.
AoA wish you all the best..

:D

Mohi Us Sunnat

May 2, 2014, 2:38:55 PM5/2/14
to আশিকুর রহমান নূর, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
I m extremely sorry, actually I wanted to wish to the suMo Warriors.

wish for the AoA also.

Ashickur Rahman

May 3, 2014, 2:22:06 PM5/3/14
to Mohi Us Sunnat, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Dear Mozillians

I am very much exited to inform you that we have complete Top 100 KB L10n
for bn-bd. Thanks to all who help us to achieve this and support us. We
have capture this moments here [0]. Again thanks to all for your awesome
help and support.

[0] https://www.flickr.com/photos/centurionbd/14118010223/

Ashfaq Hossain

May 3, 2014, 2:30:20 PM5/3/14
to Ashickur Rahman, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Congratulations! Another success story.

I think the KB l10n bn-BD team deserves a celebration. Can we have a meet
up?

Btw waiting for the next challenge.

from
Ashfaq Hossain

Ashickur Rahman

May 3, 2014, 2:32:32 PM5/3/14
to Ashfaq Hossain, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Hey Ashfaq

Plan for a meetup then. Check the calender before that.

Yes, new challenge. Waiting for it.

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>, Mozilla Bangladesh
+880-1611151550, +880-1551151550

Salman Rahman

May 3, 2014, 3:21:55 PM5/3/14
to Ashickur Rahman, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Congratulation SuMo Worriers!! ^_^
Best wishes for you all.

Regards,
Salman Rahman Desh

Hasan Shahriar

May 4, 2014, 2:09:06 AM5/4/14
to Salman Rahman, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Congratulations!

This is GREAT!

Meghraj Suthar

May 4, 2014, 6:58:21 AM5/4/14
to Hasan Shahriar, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Congratulations! Awesome work!

Thanking You

Regards

Meghraj Suthar

Contributor at Mozilla
Jodhpur(Raj.), India
09829410994
www.rajsuthar.in

Maliha Momtaz Islam

May 4, 2014, 10:30:14 AM5/4/14
to Meghraj Suthar, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Awesome work guyz!! Keep it up !! let me know if you need any extra
hand on your next project !!

Cheers !!
Maliha

Mohi Us Sunnat

May 4, 2014, 11:26:42 PM5/4/14
to আশিকুর রহমান নূর, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Al Hamdulillah.. ^_^

Congratulate to all Warriors.. B|
On May 4, 2014 12:22 AM, "Ashickur Rahman" <ashick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Mozillians
>
> I am very much exited to inform you that we have complete Top 100 KB L10n
> for bn-bd. Thanks to all who help us to achieve this and support us. We
> have capture this moments here [0]. Again thanks to all for your awesome
> help and support.
>
> [0] https://www.flickr.com/photos/centurionbd/14118010223/

> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
> 2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
> Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>, Mozilla Bangladesh
> +880-1611151550, +880-1551151550

Rosana Ardila

May 5, 2014, 5:13:47 AM5/5/14
to Mohi Us Sunnat, আশিকুর রহমান নূর, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Wow this is amazing and very inspiring! thank you everyone involved!

--
///
Rosana Ardila

Ashickur Rahman

Jul 20, 2014, 1:26:25 PM7/20/14
to Rosana Ardila, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Hi all

I just bloged[0] my experience. I hope other will share there experience
and story also.

[0] http://wp.me/p1tErn-2P

On 5 May 2014 15:13, Rosana Ardila <rar...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Wow this is amazing and very inspiring! thank you everyone involved!
>

> On 5/5/14 5:26 AM, Mohi Us Sunnat wrote:
>
> Al Hamdulillah.. ^_^
>
> Congratulate to all Warriors.. B|
> On May 4, 2014 12:22 AM, "Ashickur Rahman" <ashick...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Mozillians
>>
>> I am very much exited to inform you that we have complete Top 100 KB
>> L10n for bn-bd. Thanks to all who help us to achieve this and support us.
>> We have capture this moments here [0]. Again thanks to all for your awesome
>> help and support.
>>
>> [0] https://www.flickr.com/photos/centurionbd/14118010223/

>> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
>> 2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
>> Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>, Mozilla Bangladesh
>> +880-1611151550, +880-1551151550

> --
> ///
> Rosana Ardila
> Mozilla Reps Program Manage...@mozilla.com

Jayakumar Sadhasivam

Jul 20, 2014, 11:18:36 PM7/20/14
to Ashickur Rahman, Ibai Garcia, Gen Kanai, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Mohi Us Sunnat, Rosana Ardila, Nandita Silvia, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Swarnava Sengupta
Hi Ashickur,
Awesome blogpost. specifically I love the way you interacted with Etherpad
for filtering the "Top 100 Goals" is awesome.

-Jay

-----------------
Jayakumar Sadhasivam (iamjayakumars)
Mozilla Representative India