Mozilla Bangladesh in phpXperts seminar 2013

mak

Sep 3, 2013, 10:14:52 AM9/3/13
to community-...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear All,

I am very much excited to inform you that we are going through a process to
participate in country's biggest developer community meet up - The Annual
phpXperts[0] Seminar[1].

We had intended this long ago and shared with Gen Kanai[2] during his visit
to Bangladesh, on 6th December, 2012[3]. He expressed his affirmative
support and told us, he would surely try to get help from Mozilla for this
to happen.

Right now a good news, I've received positive response from the phpXperts
community lead. I need to work on resources we need to make it successful.
I shall be contacting the ReMo Council and will update you as anything
happens.

regards
mak_

[0] Country's biggest Web Developer Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pxperts/
[1] A teaser video from 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRTvtYFnR8
[2] Gen Kanai, Director of Asia Community Engagement for Mozilla:
https://blog.mozilla.org/gen/about/
[3] Look at the meeting log within IDEA section at line 39 in this pad:
https://bangladesh.etherpad.mozilla.org/27

Md. Al-Amin Opu

Sep 3, 2013, 10:16:20 AM9/3/13
to mak, community-...@lists.mozilla.org
That would be wonderful :D
+1 Mak bhai.

*Md. Al-Amin*

BIPUL KHAN

Sep 3, 2013, 10:17:10 AM9/3/13
to Md. Al-Amin Opu, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, mak
That would be really great Boss
Thanks & Best Regards

*-----------------------------------
Md. Bipul Khan
*

Nurunnaby Chowdhury

Sep 3, 2013, 10:34:49 AM9/3/13
to BIPUL KHAN, Md. Al-Amin Opu, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, mak
+1
Good news..
*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Blog Editor | Prothom-Alo Blog <http://www.prothom-aloblog.com>
Assignment Reporter | The Daily Prothom-Alo <http://www.prothom-alo.com>
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge Network Foundation
(OKFN)<http://www.okfn.org>
Auto-confirmed, Reviewer & Roll backer Editor | Bangla
Wikipedia<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
Treasurer & Coordinator (PR) | Bangladesh Open Source Network
(BdOSN)<http://www.bdosn.org>
Coordinator (PR) | Society for the Popularization of Science, Bangladesh
(SPSB) <http://www.spsb.org>*
*Central Team MOVers | Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee
(BdMO)<http://www.matholympiad.org.bd>
Facebook: fb.com/nhasive | Twitter:
@nhasive<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive>| Skype: nhasive |
www.nhasive.com

Ashkary Rahman

Sep 3, 2013, 10:39:56 AM9/3/13
to Nurunnaby Chowdhury, BIPUL KHAN, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Md. Al-Amin Opu, mak
It's going to be great :)

Sumon Selim

Sep 3, 2013, 10:44:11 AM9/3/13
to Ashkary Rahman, Nurunnaby Chowdhury, BIPUL KHAN, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Md. Al-Amin Opu, mak
It would be great because we will be able to get lots of spectators there. And it's the biggest tech events of BD.

Muhammad Sumon Molla Selim
Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Ahoban Technology
Web Application Developer, Merge Creation
http://www.sumonselim.com
http://www.ahobantech.com
Phone: +880 1670 212788

> Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 20:39:56 +0600
> From: iamthe...@gmail.com
> To: n...@nhasive.com
> CC: bipu...@gmail.com; community-...@lists.mozilla.org; alamin...@gmail.com; mahaya...@gmail.com
> Subject: [MozillaBD 1154] Re: Mozilla Bangladesh in phpXperts seminar 2013
>
> It's going to be great :)

Tanha Islam

Sep 3, 2013, 11:40:00 AM9/3/13
to mak, community-...@lists.mozilla.org
Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone

On ৩ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৩, at ৮:১৫ অপরাহ্ণ, "mak" <mahaya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am very much excited to inform you that we are going through a process to
> participate in country's biggest developer community meet up - The Annual
> phpXperts[0] Seminar[1].
>
> We had intended this long ago and shared with Gen Kanai[2] during his visit
> to Bangladesh, on 6th December, 2012[3]. He expressed his affirmative
> support and told us, he would surely try to get help from Mozilla for this
> to happen.
>
> Right now a good news, I've received positive response from the phpXperts
> community lead. I need to work on resources we need to make it successful.
> I shall be contacting the ReMo Council and will update you as anything
> happens.
>
> regards
> mak_
>
> [0] Country's biggest Web Developer Group:
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/pxperts/
> [1] A teaser video from 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRTvtYFnR8
> [2] Gen Kanai, Director of Asia Community Engagement for Mozilla:
> https://blog.mozilla.org/gen/about/
> [3] Look at the meeting log within IDEA section at line 39 in this pad:
> https://bangladesh.etherpad.mozilla.org/27

Robin Mehdee

Sep 3, 2013, 11:42:15 AM9/3/13
to Sumon Selim, Md. Al-Amin Opu, Nurunnaby Chowdhury, Ashkary Rahman, BIPUL KHAN, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, mak
Fantastic (Y)
Waiting for updates..

Ashickur Rahman Noor

Sep 3, 2013, 12:09:51 PM9/3/13
to community-...@lists.mozilla.org
Great initiative. It is the biggest web developer community event here. So
it will be great for our community. We can also find few Firefox OS
Application developer. We can also promote Webmaker there, because Webmaker
is a great opportunity for the beginners.

@MAK bhai, please open a pad to discuss topics.

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Mozilla Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
01199151550, 01551151550

Nasir Khan

Sep 3, 2013, 12:18:48 PM9/3/13
to Ashickur Rahman Noor, community-...@lists.mozilla.org
Thanks for taking this great initiative. :)

*--
**Nasir Khan Saikat* <http://profiles.google.com/nasir8891>
www.nasirkhn.com

Belayet Hossain

Sep 3, 2013, 1:05:14 PM9/3/13
to mak, community-...@lists.mozilla.org
This is really a good news. Waiting for more...

Belayet

On 3 September 2013 20:14, mak <mahaya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am very much excited to inform you that we are going through a process to
> participate in country's biggest developer community meet up - The Annual
> phpXperts[0] Seminar[1].
>
> We had intended this long ago and shared with Gen Kanai[2] during his visit
> to Bangladesh, on 6th December, 2012[3]. He expressed his affirmative
> support and told us, he would surely try to get help from Mozilla for this
> to happen.
>
> Right now a good news, I've received positive response from the phpXperts
> community lead. I need to work on resources we need to make it successful.
> I shall be contacting the ReMo Council and will update you as anything
> happens.
>
> regards
> mak_
>
> [0] Country's biggest Web Developer Group:
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/pxperts/
> [1] A teaser video from 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRTvtYFnR8
> [2] Gen Kanai, Director of Asia Community Engagement for Mozilla:
> https://blog.mozilla.org/gen/about/
> [3] Look at the meeting log within IDEA section at line 39 in this pad:
> https://bangladesh.etherpad.mozilla.org/27

Belayet Hossain
http://www.facebook.com/bellayet
http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:bellayet
http://twitter.com/bellayet
http://bellayet.wordpress.com (Bangla)
Knowledge is universal
...so share it.

OS Shubho

Sep 3, 2013, 1:28:15 PM9/3/13
to Belayet Hossain, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, mak
Great news..We are waiting for this event .
*OS Shubho* *, Firefox Student Ambassador*
| Mobile: 8801722092395 or 8801671558292
shubh...@gmail.com | http://blog.shubho.info/ |
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/

Shadman Rakeen

Sep 4, 2013, 6:24:10 AM9/4/13
to community-...@lists.mozilla.org, mak
*_* excited to see mozilla in the meet-up
great initiative (y)

Prodhan Rida

Sep 4, 2013, 9:16:15 AM9/4/13
to Shadman Rakeen, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, mak
That's a great news. Let's hope that more developers will hear about
Mozilla Bangladesh Community through this event.

Arif Uddin

Sep 5, 2013, 2:48:43 AM9/5/13
to mak, community-...@lists.mozilla.org
I think it's a great opportunity for us.

Arif Uddin

mak

Sep 7, 2013, 6:09:19 AM9/7/13
to community-...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear All,

It's great to see your positive response in favor of our decision to
participate in PHPXperts Seminar 2013. We will surely foster the
opportunity through participating the event.

Now we need to plan how we should do that. Here is a planning pad for the
event:
https://bangladesh.etherpad.mozilla.org/MoBD-20phpXperts-20seminar-202013?

We may call for a IRC meeting soon. Till then think think think how to get
most of out it.

This is the biggest developer meetup in the country. It's big, it's huge,
it's extreme. Think like that. It's our once in a year opportunity to get
more developer on board FirefoxOS.

regards
mak_

BIPUL KHAN

Sep 7, 2013, 10:42:08 AM9/7/13
to mak, community-...@lists.mozilla.org
thanks for your niews Boss

Ahsan

Sep 8, 2013, 12:39:28 AM9/8/13
to community-...@lists.mozilla.org
This would be a good opportunity to reach out to the local dev. community.
Hoping for a great event.

Cheers,
Mashkawat Ahsan

Ashickur Rahman Noor

Sep 14, 2013, 3:53:29 PM9/14/13
to community-...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear All

We have only 5 more days in our hand. I am calling for an argent meeting
tonight at 10PM, so we can plan more for this event. Hope interested people
will join with us on the meeting. Planning pad of this event [1].

IRC Meeting Details:

Date: 15-September-2013
Time: 10PM
Server: irc.mozilla.org
Channel: #bangladesh
Web Client: http://goo.gl/9vkw46

[1]
https://bangladesh.etherpad.mozilla.org/MoBD-20phpXperts-20seminar-202013

আব্দুল্লাহ আল মামুন রাসেল

Sep 14, 2013, 4:00:24 PM9/14/13
to Ashickur Rahman Noor, community-...@lists.mozilla.org
Thanks I'll try to :)

Abdullah Al Mamun Russell
CEO
*PRIMEX* *infosys*
QUALITY PRINTERS

Abdul Mannan Asif

Sep 14, 2013, 9:56:19 PM9/14/13
to আব্দুল্লাহ আল মামুন রাসেল, community-...@lists.mozilla.org
+1 Nur Bro.
Tanks
MD. Abdul Mannan Asif
Moderator | TechTweets <http://techtweets.com.bd/>
CMO & Founder | SkippeR <http://www.skpper.com>
Firefox Student Ambassador | EDU Firefox
Club<https://www.facebook.com/EDUFirefoxClub>
Advisor | Cox's Bazar Online Professionals Community
<http://facebook.com/groups/coxopc/>

Cell: +880 1828 191719

Ashickur Rahman Noor

Sep 15, 2013, 11:53:04 AM9/15/13
to Abdul Mannan Asif, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, আব্দুল্লাহ আল মামুন রাসেল
Remainder, more 8 minutes to go.

Ashickur Rahman Noor

Sep 15, 2013, 12:04:49 PM9/15/13
to Abdul Mannan Asif, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, আব্দুল্লাহ আল মামুন রাসেল
*reminder, sorry for the typo.

Rahid Hasan

Sep 15, 2013, 1:23:29 PM9/15/13
to Ashickur Rahman Noor, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, Abdul Mannan Asif, আব্দুল্লাহ আল মামুন রাসেল
The IRC meeting notes & detail log is here

https://bangladesh.etherpad.mozilla.org/sep-15-2013-phpxpert-event-irc-meeting

Regards*

*
*Mohammad Rahid Hasan*