Release management of Addon SDK and Firefox

Rob Wu

Feb 5, 2015, 4:44:13 AM2/5/15
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
I've found and fixed a regression in the Addon SDK that was shipped with Firefox 36 [1]. Now, I want to make sure that the regression doesn't reach stable, but I did not find any current documentation about the release schedule, let alone about merging/backporting.

There is an article called "Release Process" (and "Development process") at the Jetpack wiki [2], but these seems out of date, for the "stabilization" branch hasn't been touched since 2013.

What can I do to make sure that the patch is eventually shipped with Firefox stable?

-- Rob https://robwu.nl