Add-on SDK 1.7rc2 now available for testing!

KWierso

May 8, 2012, 3:45:55 PM5/8/12
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
We've just spun Add-on SDK 1.7rc2, the next test build of the next stable release of the SDK, as a tarball and a ZIP archive.

The build was built from the 1.7rc2 tag and has a few changes compared to 1.7rc1, and is what we will ship next Tuesday as 1.7 if no further issues arise. Most of the changes are improvements to the SDK's documentation, and the selection module also received a fix for some issues that were discovered earlier in the development cycle.

Try out this build, and let us know how it works for you! It's especially important to test the new page-mod and localization changes and report any bugs or unexpected behavior, so we can polish any final rough edges before we ship this as 1.7 on May 15.

You can report any problems you discover via a bug report or by posting to this discussion group.