php driver: auto-complete / code assist in eclipse

proximus

May 11, 2011, 3:01:16 PM5/11/11
to mongod...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone!

many of my projects use mongo's native php driver and I'm wondering why i can't enable code auto-completion in eclipse, which is my favored editor. i've done that for several different PECL extensions, as described in this question.

solr's php extension (PECL) contains a documentation.php file, which is actually kind of an abstract listing of all implemented classes/methods/constants. the mongo php extension doesn't contain such a file - can it be generated or found somewhere else? (Or can I use the php driver's sources for that?)

thanks in advance for any help!

May 12, 2011, 2:49:25 PM5/12/11
to mongodb-user
Try http://sourceforge.jp/projects/pdt-tools/releases/?package_id=10756.
I'll add a link to the documentation. There's a thread about
generating it at http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/520294/.

On May 11, 3:01 pm, proximus <dho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi everyone!
>
> many of my projects use mongo's native php driver and I'm wondering why i
> can't enable code auto-completion in eclipse, which is my favored editor.
> i've done that for several different PECL extensions, as described in this<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5961214/enabling-php-code-assist-f...>question.

proximus

May 12, 2011, 3:02:49 PM5/12/11
to mongod...@googlegroups.com